真的是很聪明
Very clever, indeed.
但如果他们没有天仙子裣呢
Suppose they don’t have any scopolamine? What happens then?
如果他们用老方法呢
Suppose they use the old-fashioned methods?
如果富兰克林不肯讲呢
Suppose your ventriloquist’s dummy just won’t talk.
他是个好汉 不会轻易屈服的
because he’s a good man?He won’t be easy to break!
在说出来前 他可能会饱受大刑
He may take a lot of punishment before he tells them our plan!
他可能还没说就死了
He may even die on them and tell them nothing at all!
你想过吗
Have you considered that?
我想过
Yes, I have.
希望你考虑过
I’ll bet you have!
我想你在崖上时就已这样想了
I’ll bet you’ve considered that as far back as the cliff!
你和你的
You and your.
该死的三个选择
three choices.
这就是你要我们带着他的原因
I’ll bet that’s why you dragged him around with us all this time!
他就算不死 也不会和以前一样了
If he lives,he’ll never be the same again!
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you know what you’ve done?
你利用了这么好的人
You’ve used up an important human being!
我看错你了
Oh, I misjudged you.
你真无情 马洛里上校
You’re rather a ruthless character,Captain Mallory.
在崖上时我没想过
I didn’t think of it back on the cliff.
即使有
But if I had…
我也会这样 因为这是唯一方法
I’d have done the same thing.It’s our only chance!
让那任务见鬼去
Well, right now I say to hell with the job!
我做了很多任务 但形势还是没有改观
I’ve been on 100 jobs,none of which altered the war.
过去有战争 将来也会有战争
There’ve been 1000 wars and there’ll be 1000 more, until we’re all dead.
我不关心战争 我只关心罗伊
I don’t care about the war anymore.I care about Roy!
如果土耳其误入歧途呢
And if Turkey enters on the wrong side?
那又怎么样 让世界四分五裂 就该这样
So what? Let the world blow itself to pieces, as it deserves!
克洛斯上的2000人怎么办
What about the 2000 men on Kheros?
我不认识他们 但我认识纳瓦隆上的人
I don’t know them.But I do know the man on Navarone!
米勒先生 他跌下时就该完蛋了
Mr. Miller, the man was finished when he fell
你说得真轻松自在 坐在那儿,喝着咖啡
That’s easy for you to say,sitting there, drinking coffee!
太荒谬了 你留下他时 我还觉得很好
It’s funny. I was grateful when you left him behind today.
我真希望任务结束前会有机会利用你
I just hope before this job’s over
就像你对他
that I get the chance to use you the way you’ve used him.
对不起 我想不到其他方法
I’m sorry, but I couldn’t think of any other way.
各位 晚安
Everybody get a good night’s sleep.
不论明天怎样
No matter how it goes tomorrow…
你们都需要休息
you’re gonna need it.
我去站第一班岗
I’ll take the first watch.
喂
Hello.
告诉我 老师
Tell me, schoolteacher
从道德方面看
from a purely moral point of view.
考虑到我们是善良文明的
bearing in mind that we represent goodness and civilization
你认为我的做法仁义吗
do you think that what I did was a civilized thing to do?
我们的车子坏了 帮我们修理好吗
My car had something wrong,do you mind helping us?
他们在纵火烧曼德拉克斯
They are burning Mandrakos
作为报复
in punishment.
这部分城区已被疏散
This part of town has been evacuated.
大炮毁了这里的房♥屋
because the guns’ vibrations has weakened the houses.
攻击从哪来的
Where will the attacks come?
从土耳其
On the Turkish side.
什么时候
What time?
-什么时候 -要做手术了 不然他会死
-What is the time?-He need operation,or he would die
清楚时间了吗 有问题吗
Is the timetable clear?Any questions?
祝大家好运
Good luck.
我不需用这个 你拿去吧
I won’t be needing this. You take it.
斯派洛
Spyro
安德里亚
Andrea.
大家不用走 我们完了
Everybody stay where you are.The party’s over.
有人搞破坏
Somebody’s stepped on the cake.
首先 自动导火线是必要的
Exhibit A: A clockwork fuse.Elementary and archaic,but they work.
这个就不成 知道为什么吗
This one won’t work anymore.Know why?
定时器是好的 但是接触棒断了
The clock’s okay,but the contact arm’s broken off
它响到圣诞节都不会引爆的
It could tick until Christmas and not even set off a firecracker!
第二 第二部分居然丢了
Exhibit B:Exhibit B is missing.
所有慢速导火线不见了 消失了 没影儿了
All my slow burning fuses are gone.Disappeared! Vanished!
第三 我的笔型炸♥药♥
Exhibit C: My time pencils.
每一个装满了75格炸♥药♥
75 grains of fulminate of mercury in each of them.
很不稳定 如果不小心处理 足以炸飞我的手
Enough to blow my hand off.And very unstable, very delicate.
这里有叛徒
Which means there’s a traitor in this room
你疯了 这应该是在基地发生的
You’re crazy.It happened at base.
不 我没有疯 离开基地前我检查过
No, I’m not that crazy!I checked it all before I left base.
这里有叛徒
No, here.
就在这里
Here!
这里的某个人
Someone here.
是谁呢
But who?
是谁
Who?
这些东西只离开过我两次
This stuff’s only been out of my sight two times.
第一次是安德里亚和玛丽安拿走收着
Once was when Andrea and Maria took it away to hide it
但我们取回后没问题
But it was all right when we picked it up again.
另一次是我们离开货车 侦测入口时
The only other time was when we left it in the truck.
全部走了
All of us!
除了她
Except her.
我们留下她单独看守货车
We left her on guard in the truck,alone
你疯了
You are crazy, sir!
让我想想
Let me just think for a moment.
自从到了这里后 我们不断遇到敌军
Since we got here, we’ve jumped out of one frying pan into another.
想一想
Just think
我们在森林隐藏时
We were hiding in the carob grove
她在树上 还记得吗
.and she’s up in a tree. Remember?
可轻易用镜或铁向敌机发讯号♥
Anybody can signal an airplane with tin or a mirror.
他们发现了我们 不是吗
And they found us there,didn’t they?
然后是在隧♥道♥里
And then in the tunnel.
在隧♥道♥时她跛了脚 走在后面
In the tunnel she lagged far behind,with a shocking limp.
现在却没事
Seen her limping lately?
随我们之后 她可以留下讯息
But being behind us,she could leave some messages.
所以当送罗伊去看医生时 德军正在等着你们
So when you take Roy to the doctor,the Germans are waiting for you.
然后去她那里 德军又来了
When she takes us to her place,they come there
但她带我们走了
But she got us out
当然 不然她要和我们一起死
Of course! That house would be a shambles and she’d be dead with us.
那她怎么做
So, what does she do?
她到房♥内更衣
She disappears into the bedroom to change her clothes..
留下字条
.and to leave a little note.
然后去参加婚礼 让我们被抓
She takes us to the wedding and we’re caught.
因为我们不能开枪
because we can’t get to our guns!
我们如果开枪 半数死的会是曼德拉克斯无辜的人
But even if we can, we slaughter half of Mandrakos!
你疯了
You are an insane man!
是吗
Am I?
或许是
Maybe I am.
没有什么能让我更奇怪了
Nothing surprises me anymore
但我们可轻易一见分晓
We can settle this thing very easily.
让我们看看她背部德国人留下的伤痕
Let’s see those scars the Germans made on her back those terrible scars
怎么样 玛丽安
How about it, Maria?
你不也想看吗
Don’t you want to see those scars?
证据确凿
Q.E.D.
你们不相信
You cannot believe it?
相信它
Believe it.
我不能忍♥受痛楚
I cannot stand pain.
当你自♥由♥时 与朋友在一起 要勇敢很容易
It’s easy to be brave when you’re free, when you’re with friends.
但我是被捕了
But I was caught.
其他人是自♥由♥的 但无人可帮到我
The others were free but they didn’t help me. I was alone.
我孤零零一个人落在他们手里
I was alone in their hands.
他们说要送我到妓院
They said they would put me into their brothels.
说要用刑
They said they would torture me.
我看过他们怎样对付其他人
I saw what they did to other people.
我不能忍♥受痛楚
I’m sorry.I cannot stand pain
我们来的时候
When we got here…
你为何不加入我们
why didn’t you put in with us?
你可以和我们站在同一阵线
You could have come with us!