你不是安德里亚 斯塔沃斯吗
Aren’t you Andrea Stavros?
斯塔沃斯上校
Colonel Stavros?
不 我是郎达斯萨隆尼克斯
Oh, no. No, sir.My name is Nondus Salonikus.
我告诉你 我是塞浦路斯的渔夫
I told you,I’m a fisherman from Cyprus.
那你为何戴着手♥枪♥套
Then how do you happen to wear a shoulder holster
是他们逼我的
They forced me to wear it…
开玩笑的
and made it a kind of joke.
炸♥药♥在哪里
Where are the explosives?
我发誓 长官
I swear, sir…
如果我知道 我会告诉你
I would tell you if I knew.
他们没说
But, see, they didn’t say.
事实是 长官 他们不信任我
The truth is, sir, they don’t trust me.
我不怪他们
I don’t blame them.
司令会打电♥话♥来祝贺你 缪塞尔
The commandant will telephone to congratulate you, Muesel.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们不肯说出炸♥药♥的所在
I’ve questioned them about the explosives, but they refuse to answer.
这希腊人说他不是他们一伙的
The Greek claims he is not one of them.
你不是他们一伙的
Now you! You are not of this company, you say?
不是
No, sir, I’m not.
你说谎
You are a liar!
-但阁下 -说谎
-But Your Excellency…-A liar!
快说 看来是打轻了
Come, come. That didn’t hurt.
-炸♥药♥在哪里 -我不知道
-Where are the explosives?-I don’t know, Your Excellency.
我发誓我不知道
Your Excellency,I swear I do not know!
我不是他们的人 他们强迫我加入的
Your Excellency,I swear I do not know!
我已说过
As I explained to the captain…
我只是塞浦路斯的渔夫
I’m just a poor fisherman from Cyprus.
我的名字是
My name is…
郎达斯萨隆尼克斯
Nondus Salonikus.
我向你发誓
I swear to you.
他们夺了我的船 逼我狼狈为奸
These men stole my boat and then they forced me to join them.
阁下
Your Excellency
我是他们的囚犯
Your Excellency, I am their prisoner!
炸♥药♥在哪里
Where are the explosives?
我现在要答案 不然我就修理他的腿
I want an answer now, or I’ll personally rearrange this officer’s splints.
很好
Very well.
我不行了
Please, I can’t!
我不行了
I can’t!
-起来 -我不舒服 我不舒服
-Get up!-I’m sick! I’m sick!
-起来 -我不舒服
-Get up!-Please! Oh, I’m sick!
我不舒服
But I’m sick! No, please!
叫卫兵进来
Call the sentry in.
快点 中尉
Now, Oberleutnant…
拿起你的电♥话♥
.get on the phone.
告诉他们没有命令不得打扰
Tell them you’re not to be disturbed until you give further orders.
记住
Remember.
我的德语很好
I speak German .perfect.
我得说 这不太卫生
Not very hygienic, I must say.
这内衣太令人震惊了
Shocking taste in undies too.
唔
Ah, well.
嗨 大家好
Heil, everybody!
罗伊
Roy
我们要留你在这儿
we’re gonna leave you here
我明白
I understand.
我们会要他们追我们一会儿
We’re gonna let them chase us around for a while.
但他们一定不可以知道明晚登陆的事
But the one thing they mustn’t kno .is about the landing tomorrow night.
那当然
Of course.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
等等
Hold it.
我们会留下富兰克林少校
We’ll leave Major Franklin behind.
他受了伤
He’s a wounded officer.
希望他能得到适当的治疗
I expect him to get medical attention.
我们不对付受了伤的人
We don’t make war on wounded men.
我们不全像豪普特曼赛斯勒
We’re not all like Hauptmann Sessler.
无线电站在哪里
Now, where’s the camp radio station?
我不会告诉你
I will not tell you.
你有很多理由可以毫不犹豫地杀我
You wouldn’t hesitate to kill me for any number of reasons.
但不会是为这个
But not this one.
无论如何 我都不会告诉你
In any event, I will not tell you.
-再见了 罗伊 -祝好运 基思
-So long, Roy.-Good luck, Keith.
幸运星 我会挂念你
Well, Lucky, I shall miss you.
你要假装不停地大小便 让他们团团转
Keep on asking for bedpans.Drives them mad.
我会记着的
I’ll keep it in mind.
这事完了后 我们去吃顿好的
When this is over,you’ll buy me a lunch.
烤牛肉 约克郡布丁 上等红酒
Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding,a nice little red wine.
牛排和馅饼
Steak and kidney pie.
你说什么都行 但由你付钱
Anything you say.You’ll be paying for it.
上校 你做得很好
And you, colonel,what a performance.
准备好
All right.
我希望留下富兰克林给德国人是对的
I hope you were right to leave Franklin with the Germans
长官
Sir?
-什么事 -没叫你 叫斯塔沃斯先生
-Yes? -No, not you, sir. Mr. Stavros.
说说你的事
Tell me about yourself.
-你想知道什么 -你结了婚吗
-What do you want to know?-Are you married?
我曾结过婚
I have been married.
我的妻儿都被杀了
My wife and children were killed.
你杀了很多人吗
Have you killed many people?
只杀德国人
Only Germans.
还有些意大利人
Oh, some Italians too.
-马洛里上校 -什么事
-Captain Mallory?-Yes?
你真幸运
You are a lucky man.
是的
Yes, I know.
斯塔沃斯先生
-Mr. Stavros?
什么
-Yes?
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
我不知道
I don’t know.
小白脸 我几乎不认识你了
Well, baby face,I never would have known you.
你最好刮一下胡子
You better get rid of that fuzz under your nose.
不 我现在是军官了 不知道吗
No, I’m an officer, remember?
你只是穿错了制♥服♥
You just picked the wrong uniform.
五分钟后关灯 大家要休息
Lights out in five minutes.I want you as well-rested as possible.
明早要丢掉货车
Now, first thing in the morning
另找车子
we’ll ditch the truck and get hold of another car
跟着去拿炸♥药♥ 进入纳瓦隆
Then we’ll pick up the explosives and go into Navarone.
我们要在明晚10:00进入堡垒
We’ve got to be inside the fortress by 10:00 tomorrow night
怎样进去
Might one inquire how?
走进去
We’re gonna walk in.
就凭我们扮成这样
Simply because of this masquerade?
不
No.
因为我告诉富兰克林计划有变
Because I told Franklin our orders had been changed.
我们目标不再是大炮
That we weren’t after the guns.
只是明天晚上要
That we were just to create a diversion for an assault
在土耳其这边发动进攻
tomorrow night on the Turkish side
如果我的预感是正确的
Now, if my hunch is right,
德国人应会给他天仙子裣
the Germans will give him scopolamine
而富兰克林将告诉他们我们的计划
and that’s what he’ll tell them.
他们可能不会相信 但他这样说就不得不信了
They may not believe it, but they’ll be faced with the fact that he does.
现在 我赌他们会撤出纳瓦隆
Now I’m gambling that they’ll clear out of Navarone…
去守卫海岸
and take up positions on the coast.
真聪明
Very clever.
堡垒里仍会有士兵
But that still leaves the garrison inside the fortress
安德里亚 派普派迪莫斯和布朗可佯攻他们
and we get them out by having Andrea, Pappadimos and Brown
把他们引出纳瓦隆
start up diversions all over Navarone.
制♥造♥足够的混乱
If there’s enough confusion going
这样米勒和我就可潜进
Miller and I should have a chance to break in.
而两个女孩则去偷一艘快艇
At the same time, the girls will steal the fastest boat they can find
以便让我们在完事后可逃走
so we all have a chance of getting out when this thing is over.