有食物吗
Any food around?
很遗憾 没有
I regret to say no.
你是不是太不小心了 我们也有可能是敌人
Weren’t you careless?We might have been anyone
不 我在五分钟前就听见你们了
I heard you coming five minutes ago.
不
No!
派普派迪莫斯 是时候去接替安德里亚了
Pappadimos,it’s time to relieve Andrea.
我去
I’ll take it.
不
No.
派普派迪莫斯
Pappadimos.
你去
you go.
-他身上也许有吃的 -等一等
-Maybe he brought food.-Hold it.
小心有诈
He might be faking.
这下有救了
Saved!
别动
Don’t move!
举起手
Raise your hands!
全部高举双手
Raise your hands high!All of you!
拿着食物的那个 说话
You there, with the food, speak!
你们不是德国人
You are not Germans.
你们谁是富兰克林少校
Which of you is Major Franklin?
他在担架上 你是谁
The man on the stretcher.Who are you?
我是玛利亚 派普派莫蒂斯
My name is Maria Pappadimos.
放下手 先生们
You may put your hands down now, gentlemen.
派普派迪莫斯
Pappadimos?
他们说派普派迪莫斯是个男人
They said Pappadimos was a man.
那是我爸 他两天前被抓走了
My father.He was taken two days ago.
他被抓了
He was taken?
他不会走漏风声的
He told them nothing.
他会死
He will die first.
-你有兄弟吗 -一个弟弟 叫斯派洛 在美国
-You have sisters or brothers?-A brother, Spyro, in America.
他就近在眼前
Oh, he’s not as far away as all that.
那边那个英俊的家伙就是
He’s that handsome devil right over there.
斯派洛
Spyro!
你干什么
Why did you do that for?
让你记得写信
To remind you to write letters occasionally.
-现在在打仗 -我指打仗前
-There’s a war on! -I mean before the war!
我说过如果见到你 一定要这样
I promised myself I would do this the first time I saw you again.
对不起 弟弟
Well, I’m sorry, brother.
这是谁干的
Which of you did this?
哦
Well
是我
I’m afraid it was me.
她是谁 -我的朋友 安娜 我们中的一员
-Who is she?-My friend, Anna. She’s one of us.
她运气真不好
It’s bad that this happened to her.
德国人来之前 她在曼德拉克斯教书
Before the Germans came, she was a schoolteacher in Mandrakos.
去年她被抓 他们虐待她
Last year, she was caught. They tortured her to make her betray us.
他们鞭打她 把她打得遍体鳞伤
Last year, she was caught. They tortured her to make her betray us.
在晚上 我们可听到她尖叫
Some nights, we could hear her screaming.
后来他们把她囚进堡垒六个月
Then they kept her in the fortress for six months.
他们释放她时
When they let her go…
她已不会说话
she could not speak.
从那时起她一直没说过话 梦呓也没有
She has never spoken since.Not even in her dreams.
连我也不准看她背上的伤痕
Even I have never been allowed to see the scars on her back.
但她是很好的战士 和你们每个人一样
But she’s a good fighter.As good as any of you!
她任何地方都去
Like a ghost, she goes anywhere!
为我们拿到枪 杀人不会犹豫
She got us these guns.And she kills without mercy.
你真幸运
You are very lucky, brother.
不 他们是朋友 我们的朋友
No, they are the friends! Our friends!
是坏疽 长官
It’s gangrene, sir.
不截肢 他就死定了
If the leg doesn’t come off, he’ll die.
他知道吗
Does he know?
我想他不知道
I don’t think so.
长官
Sir,
抱歉 一直没机会和你单独谈
I beg your pardon, but I haven’t had a chance to talk to you alone.
我不想被孤立 我想和你们一起
I don’t want to be left out anymore.I want to be part of the team again.
请给我机会 你可信任我
Please give me a chance.You can trust me.
我会考虑
I’ll think it over
是坏疽 我们还有什么选择 上校
That’s gangrene! What choice do we have now, captain?
-谁让你离开岗位 -她
-Who relieved you?-She did.
-以后只听从我的命令-我问你一个问题 先生
-Who relieved you?-She did.
我在听 下士
And I heard you, corporal.
去吃些东西 这是命令
Get yourself something to eat.That’s an order.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
那里有事发生 我听到了
There’s a lot of activity down there.I can hear it.
他们正在把曼德拉克斯翻个底儿朝天
They’re turning Mandrakos inside out.
他们走后 我们就去
As soon as they move out,we’ll move in.
给你找个医生
We’re gonna get you to a doctor.
布朗说你很好
Brown says that you are doing well.
布朗在撒谎 你也是
Brown is a liar. And so are you.
我还有知觉
I haven’t lost my sense of smell, you know.
希望医生的手术精湛
I just hope the doctor’s a good surgeon.
不知老詹森会怎么说
I wonder what old Jensen would say?
看来我的好运到头儿了 是吧
My luck seems to have changed,doesn’t it?
做不成上将了
I don’t suppose I’ll ever be a general now.
富兰克林人不坏
This Franklin.he’s not a bad fellow.
是啊
No, not bad at all.
-你肯定有隧♥道♥ -是 他们不会找到我们
-You’re sure there’s a tunnel there?-They’ll never find us.
好 他们发现我们在这儿了 走
Well, they found us here.Let’s go. Let’s go!
噢 对不起
Oh, excuse me.
-隧♥道♥在哪里 -这里
-Where is this tunnel?-Up here, sir.
通向哪里
Where does this lead to?
曼德拉克斯后面
We’ll come out just behind Mandrakos.
好
All right.
继续走
Let’s keep going.
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
你一拐一拐的 受了伤吗 需要帮忙吗
You’re limping. Are you hurt?Do you need help?
谢谢你 老兄
Thank you, old bean.
起来
Get off your behinds.
有秘密通道吗
Think there’s a fire escape?
他们是好人
These are fine people.
不要抵抗 先生们
Give up quietly, gentlemen.
除非你们想伤及无辜 也送了自己的命
nless you want many innocent people killed, as well as yourselves
请转过身来
Turn around, please.
马洛里上校 你做的很好
Captain Mallory, you’ve made a remarkable effort.
不幸的是 从一开始就注定了
Unfortunately, it was doomed from the beginning.
炸♥药♥藏在哪里
Will you tell me where you’ve hidden your explosives?
不知道
No.
作为你们的指挥官 马洛里上校要当英雄
As your commanding officer, Captain Mallory must play a heroic role.
你们不必肩负如此重担
You needn’t carry such a burden.
你们已经够受的了 还想继续吗
You’ve all suffered a great deal.Why prolong that suffering?
对你们来讲 战争已经结束了
As for you,war is over
党卫军的军官会来审问你们
Another officer is coming to question you. A captain in the SS.
他的方法很极端
His methods, quite frankly,are most severe.
你们没穿制♥服♥ 只可当作间谍
None of you are in uniform.Therefore, you’re considered spies.
你们知道怎么惩罚间谍的
You know the penalty for espionage.
如果你们有人告诉我炸♥药♥的所在
But if any one of you has the courage to tell me where the explosives are…
我保证
I promise
就可救自己和队友的性命
you will not only save your own life .but the lives of your comrades.
这是你们唯一的机会
This will be your only chance.
我建议你们妥协
This will be your only chance.
我不是间谍 不是他们的人
Please, sir! I am no spy!I am not one of them!
胆小鬼
You yellow…
继续
Go on
我发誓
Sir, I swear to you, sir…
我只是个穷渔夫
I’m just a poor fisherman
两天前他们杀了我的水手 夺了船
Two days ago these men killed my sailors and stole my boat.
并逼狼狈为奸
They forced me to join them.
我只是俘虏
Sir, I am their prisoner!
你的英语在哪里学的
Where did you learn your English, fisherman?
塞浦路斯
In Cyprus, sir.
我发誓 这是真的
I swear to you, it’s true.