想一想 怎么应对他
Take some time to think,get ready for him.
而我把一切弄乱了
And I messed that up.
真遗憾
I’m sorry.
没事
That’s all right.
这场战争会很长
It’s gonna be a long war.
他会等那么久吗
What makes you sure he’s gonna wait that long?
如果他有机会就不会
I’m not. Not if he gets the right opportunity.
我所寄望的是现在他只想着杀德国人
What I’m banking on is, that now all he wants to do is to kill Germans.
只要我还有用
As long as I can be useful to him in that department
他就不会杀我
he’ll do his best to keep me alive.
我希望如此
I hope.
那样就好了
That’s nice of him.
我知道他的想法
Well, I can see his point
要打胜仗 就要和敌人一样坏
The only way to win a war is to be just as nasty as the enemy
恐怕我们可能会更坏
I’m only worried we’ll find out we’re even nastier than they are.
那我可不担心
I can’t say that worries me.
你真幸运
Well, you’re lucky.
我想 在米勒叫我去之前
Think I better have a look at the hold.
我最好去看看那个洞
Before Miller tells me to!
救命
Help!
我们拯救了炸♥药♥
We’ve saved the explosives
枪♥支♥
the guns
大部分弹♥药♥
and most of the ammunition
但是我们已经失去了食物和医疗用品
I’m afraid we’ve lost the food and the medical supplies.
但如果我们汇合了圣阿历斯的抵抗军
But if we rendezvous with the Resistanceat St. Alexis,
他们会提供我们的
they’ll supply us with both
我们尽快离开这里吧
Let’s get out of this place as quickly as we can.
派普派迪莫斯 米勒 你们先抬担架
Pappadimos and Miller, you’ll have the first shift with the stretcher.
你现在成了指挥吗
You’re officially taking command, sir?
对 有何问题吗
Yes, I suppose I am. Why?
只是问问而已
Just for the record.
下午在船上时 你犯了错
his afternoon on the boat you fumbled your job
怎么会呢
How’d that happen?
我不知道
I don’t know, sir.
那个人离你很近 但你只弄伤他
The man was a foot away from you.You only wounded him.
怎么会失手的
How could you miss?
我当时没反应过来
I must have hesitated, sir.
你没反应过来
You hesitated?
像你这种老手
A man of your experience?
巴塞罗那屠夫
The Butcher of Barcelona?
怎么会呢
How could you hesitate?
我累了
Well, I was tired.
我累了 厌倦了
I’m tired and I’m fed up.
我已参战会很长一段时间了
I’ve been fighting this war a long time.
我从一九三七年开始没完没了地杀敌
I’ve been killing Germans since 1937.There’s no end to them.
你开枪射人 他只是一个靶子
Shoot a man at 200 yards,he’s just a target.
但如果用刀子 就会和他很接近
You kill him with a knife.
近的你都能闻到他
you’re close enough to smell him
我在梦里都能闻得到
I smell them in my sleep.
上次杀人后我决定只做份内事
After the last time, I made a pact with myself: I’d do my job.
不会做别的
But I wouldn’t do the other anymore.
就算能做也不做
Not if I could help it.
谁给你权利这样做
And who gave you the right to make a private peace?
你以为只有你累吗
You think you’re the only one who’s tired?
我会做好我的工作
I do my job, sir!
你的工作是杀敌
Your job is to kill enemy soldiers.
这一定是暗语
There will, of course,be a code word.
如果我们不接 很快就有巡兵来
If we don’t answer, a patrol will be here in no time.
背起包 快走
Let’s pack and get out
快走
Let’s go.
怎么了
Well?
少校的腿断了
The major’s leg is broken in two places.
伤到内部了 需要适当治疗
He could be hurt inside too.He needs medical attention
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
-留下他 -德军会给他治疗的
-Leave him for the Germans.-They’d get him to a hospital.
如果他没有璜胺药 他就没救了
If he doesn’t get sulphanilamide,he doesn’t stand a chance.
没错 对富兰克林少校大家都考虑的很多 我也是
Naturally, you all think a lot of Major Franklin. So do I
我们现在有两个选择
We have two choices.
我们可以带他走 如果他没有得到帮助 他会死
We can take him,and if he doesn’t get help, he’ll die.
或是留下他向德军说出一切
Or we can leave him here,and he’ll tell the Germans everything.
罗伊 绝不
Roy? Never!
他无法自救
He might not be able to help himself.
除了磺胺类 他们还有别的药物
They have other drugs besides sulpha.
如果他们用天仙子裣 他就会说出我们的计划
All they have to do is use scopolamine,and he’ll tell them our whole plan.
当然还有第三个选择
There is, of course, a third choice
用一颗子弹 对他和我们都好
One bullet now. Better for him.Better for us.
带上他越久 对我们危害越大
You take that man along,you endanger us all.
不如把他推下崖 还省颗子弹
Why not drop him off the cliff and save a bullet?
闭嘴
And why don’t you shut up?
对 有第三个
Yes, there’s a third choice.
迫不得已时才用
We’ll make it if necessary.and not before!
现在出发
Now let’s move!
布朗 现在起 你负责照顾富兰克林少校
Brown, from now on your job is to look after Major Franklin.
我说走
I said, move!
早安
Morning!
对不起
I’m sorry.
别这样 你只是运气不好
Don’t be silly. It’s just bad luck.
现在怎样
Well, what do we do now?
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我们在路上
We’re on our way.
-我会拖累你们 -不 你不会
-I’m going to hold you up.-No, you won’t.
不管怎样 教授走运了 抬上你累得半死
Anyway, the professor won the toss and he’s dying to carry you.
是啊 你倒没我想的那么重
That’s right. You’re not nearly as heavy as I thought
你们应该丢下我
Now look..you’ve got to leave me.
你疯了
You’re out of your mind.
联络时间到了
It’s radio time.
现在你成了指挥
Well, it’s all on your plate now.
你不会想感谢我的
You’ll never be able to thank me enough.
我一直想这么做了
I wanted the job all the time.
喂 幸运号♥ 喂 幸运号♥
Hello, Lucky Hello, Lucky
请回复
Report my signal.
喂 乔治-麦克-威廉
Hello, George-Mike-William
任务四 任务四 完毕
Strength four Strength four, over
你好 幸运号♥ 紧急事件
Hello, Lucky. This is most urgent.
帕丁顿站将提前一天在午夜关闭
Paddington Station will close at midnight, X minus one.
有听到吗 提前一天
Do you understand?X minus one, over.
我们少了一天
We’ve lost a full day.
德军将提前一天攻击克洛斯
Germans are gonna hit Kheros a day ahead of time.
后天午夜是最后期限
Gives us until midnight,the day after tomorrow.
明白了 完毕
Message understood.Message understood. Over and out.
我想和少校独处一会
I’d like to be alone with the major.
罗伊 这样很傻
Roy, that was foolish.
你几乎毁了一切 刚收到消息 计划取消了
You almost ruined everything.We’ve just heard, we’re canceled out.
取消了
Scrubbed.
什么
What?
他们会在两天内
They’re going for an amphibious landing
登陆东岸
the day after tomorrow on the east coast
土耳其那边
The Turkish side
土耳其那边
The Turkish side?
他们的军队会来
And they’re coming in force.
我们已没有压力
As far as we’re concerned,the pressure’s off.
我们只要尽力制♥造♥一些麻烦就成
All we have to do is make as much trouble as we can.
到今晚 我们就会把你交给抵抗军
By tonight, we’ll have you in the hands of the underground.
你会得到照顾
We’ll have you taken care of.
下次再这样 安德里亚会弄断你另一条腿
Try this again, I’ll have Andrea break your other leg.
祝你好运
Good luck.
别担心
Do not worry.
今晚在圣亚历克见
I shall see you tonight at St. Alexis.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
这里很明显有人曾用过
Obviously, this place has been used before.