波兰,法国,现在根西岛! 无♥耻♥至极!
Shame for Poland, for France, now Guernsey! Shame!
过来,过来 没事,没事的
Come here. Come here. Come on. It’s all right. It’s all right.
小姐,往后退! 没事,她没事
Miss, you have to stay back! It’s all right.?She’s fine.
没事,她只是过度兴奋罢了
It’s nothing. She just got a bit overexcited.
她什么事都没做 她不会再闹了
She’s not doing anything. She’s going to stop now.
我真的很抱歉 好的,你是扞卫谁?
I’m very very sorry. All right, but who are you defending?
你们站哪一边?
And whose side are you on?
你们俩去啊! 回工作根位,回去值勤啊
Both of you. Go on. Go about your duties. Go about your duties.
我已经失去两个人 我不能再失去你
I’ve lost two people already. I can’t afford to lose you too.
但她已失去了她,可不是?
But she has lost her, hasn’t she?
德军带走了伊丽莎白
The Germans have taken Elizabeth.
我想那便是艾蜜莉亚不喜欢谈论读书会的原因
That’s why I think Amelia doesn’t want to talk about the society.
她为何不让人报导读书会呢?
Why she wouldn’t want anyone to write about it.
太痛苦了,她失去太多
Too painful. She’s lost so much.
我并不晓得
I didn’t know.
战争持续进行,对我们而言
The war goes on. For us.
尤其是艾蜜莉亚
Especially Amelia.
我觉得直到伊丽莎白返回家园 战争才真正结束
I don’t expect it will really be over until Elizabeth’s home.
还有琪特与她的母亲团圆
And Kit’s with her mother again.
星报
1940年圣彼得海港疏散行动 英国根西岛
星报 1940年8月2日,星期五
这是1940年与1941年份 谢谢你
Here’s the rest of ’40 into ’41. Thank you.
22人死亡,33人严重受伤 国王圣旨
莫格瑞太太? 莫格瑞太太,早安
Mrs. Maugery? Mrs. Maugery, good morning.
艾许顿小姐!早安
Miss Ashton! Morning.
我以为你早已离开了
I thought you’d be gone by now.
我原本打算离开,可是我
Yeah, I’d planned to, but I was
我很好奇,想做点研究调查
I was curious and I wanted to do some research.
可别让我耽搁了你 关于疏散的研究调查?
Well, don’t let me keep you. Research on the occupation.
我想也是 不可能会是关于
Yes, I gathered that. It wouldn’t be about
早安,女士 这里的动物花草,是吧?
Morning, madam. local flora and fauna, would it now?
我没有要撰写读书会,我保证
I’m not writing about the society. I promise.
我也失去过几个人,莫格瑞太太
I lost people too, Mrs. Maugery.
我非常想念的人
People I miss sorely.
每个人在这场战争都失去过人 我的父母
Everyone lost someone in this war. My parents.
我了解那种没有母亲的感觉
I know what it is to be without a mother.
若你允许的话,我想试着帮点忙
If you’d let me, I’d like to try and help.
我愿意尽全力寻找伊丽莎白 把她带回来
Do whatever I can to find Elizabeth and bring her home.
为了琪特 求求你
For Kit. Please.
麦肯纳
MCKENNA.
伊丽莎白 安 麦肯纳
Elizabeth Anne McKenna,
英国公民
British national,
28岁
28 years old.
你有她被遣返的日期吗?
Do you have the date of her deportation?
没有,她是6月11日被逮捕的
No, not exactly. She was arrested on June 11th.
他们认为她被送去 嘿!
They think she was sent Hey!
什么事?
Yes, sir?
他们认为她被逮捕后几天就被送出小岛了
They think she was sent off island sometime in the following few days.
你知道她被送去哪吗?
Do you know where she was sent?
不知道,只知道去内陆 有任何人自此获得音讯吗?
No, only to the continent. Has anyone heard anything since?
没有
No.

Um
这种事我们绝对有办法处理
If anyone can do it, we can.
马克,谢谢你
Mark, thank you!
对他们而言战争尚未结束 除非孩子的母亲平安返家
The war is not over for them.It won’t be.Not until this child’s mother is home.
在那之前 他们只能等候
Till then, all they can do is wait.
这个嘛,我也有点明白那种感觉
Well, I do know a little something about what that’s like.
我说过,只要再一、两天就好
I told you. Just another day or so.
没错,没错,你要做研究调查 我懂
Right, right, right, right. Researching. I got it.
对不起 你不能怪我有点失去耐性啊
Excuse me You can’t blame me for being a little impatient.
我给一个女孩戴上订婚戒 但她却消失了
You know, I put a ring on a girl and she disappeared.
她就在这里,马上就回去
Well, she’s right here.Back soon.
星期三前回来 我们要和卡瓦纳夫妇共进晚餐
Back by Wednesday.We’re having dinner with the Cavanaghs.
我一定会尽力
Best efforts.
来吧,小猪猪 来,小猪猪!来吃一点
Come on, piggy! Come on, piggy! Have a little
来!过来!准备好了吗?
Come on! Come here! Ready?
好大声
It’s a bit loud!
来,你抱住它
Take it! You know, you hold it.
来吧 好
Come on. Right.

Oh!
你现在知道了
You know it now.
达西,你这下麻烦大了
Dawsey, I think you may have a problem.
好吧,很好,你留在这里
All right. That’s good. You stay here.
琪特,小猪撒野了!
Kit, the pigs have gone wild!
内容不是关于他们
It wouldn’t be about them.
只描述占领时期情况
Just the occupation.
你不是说他们不想与 时报文章扯上关系
I thought you said they didn’t want to be part of the Times article.
时报文章?不 那早就没了
Times article? Oh, no, no, no. That’s long over.
我是在说 我还不知道我在说什么 可是,辛德尼
I’m talking about I don’t know what I’m talking about yet, but Sidney
这故事很震撼人心!
it’s so compelling!
那个日期没效了
That date’s gone.
我们当时也不好过 但这些人当初必须与敌人为伍
As bad as it was for us, these people actually had to live with their enemy.
你可不可以告诉我 我到底能不能
Any idea when I might be able to tell someone
告诉某家书店 你可以出席朗读作品呢?
that you’ll pop by their shop for a reading?
我和所有岛上居民谈过话 听取他们的故事
I’ve been talking to all the islanders, to everyone, their personal stories.
朱丽叶
Juliet.
好吧,我洗耳恭听
All right. I’m all ears.
我投降了
I surrender.
谢谢
Thank you.
特达西·亚当斯被判 三周监牢期刑
Dawsey Adams was sentenced to three weeks in Jail
因攻击殴打艾德华·弥尔斯先生
for the attack and? battery of Mr. Edward Meares.
达西?攻击一个男人?
Dawsey? Attacked a man?
朱丽叶·艾许顿小姐
根西,圣彼得海港 花艺店
卡瓦纳夫妇没能见到你 我也是,马克
对不起
I’m sorry.
我看到你和他们在一起
I see you, with them.
我听到你在楼上写东西 我很担心
And I hear you, writing away up there, and I worry.
非常担心
Very much.
到底是什么样的故事
What story it is that
让你想要写下来呢?
they have you putting down.
我正在收集根西占领时期的点点滴滴
I’m compiling notes on the occupation of Guernsey.
我想应该是关于她 英勇善良与美德的荒诞故事
Tall tales of her heroic kindness and virtue, I’m sure.
伊丽莎白·麦肯纳
Elizabeth McKenna
并非圣人
was no saint.
我们有谁是呢?
Well, who among us is?
她将受到审判
Mark me, she will be judged.
她只不过是讨好德军的浪荡♥女♥人
Nothing more than a common Jerry-Bag.
和那些为了获取更多粮票或香烟
No better than any other of those other little sluts
而脱裤子的下♥贱♥女人 好不到哪去!
who dropped their knickers for extra rations or for cigarettes.
或为了口红!
For lipsticks!
让整个岛上充斥 半个德国血统的杂种私生子!
Littering the island with their filthy half-German bastards.
半个什么? 我就知道
Half what? See? I knew.
我就知道他们没告诉你这件事
I knew they didn’t share that with you.
她那可爱的小秘密 在她离家的这段时间,被那个家伙
Her adorable little secret, being raised in her absence
扶养长大
by that lot.
你确定她说的是伊丽莎白?
Are you sure she was talking about Elizabeth?
我不想重复她说的话
I’m not even going to repeat what she said.
这招可真厉害啊
That is an excellent tack to take.
伊索拉,她很直接了当 毫不客气地说
Isola, she more than implied, in the least polite way,
琪特混有德国血统 我们都混有不同血统,朱丽叶
that Kit is partly German. We’re all partly something, Juliet.
混可多着呢
And then some.
伊索拉
Isola
琪特是达西的孩子吗? 达西的孩子 或者不是?
is Kit Dawsey’s child? Dawsey’s child. Or not?
那她为何喊他爸爸?
Why does she call him Daddy?
我无权述说这故事
It’s not my story to tell.
她当时四岁,需要有个人喊爸爸
She’s four years old. She needs to call somebody Daddy.
大概 她的生父应该才是最佳人选啊
Presumably, her father would be the best candidate.
可是那个人
But that’s
那个人不是你
that’s not you.
他的名字叫克利斯钦·海曼
His name’s Christian Helman.
但他是德国人啊,达西
And he is a German, Dawsey.
是个纳粹 不 就像夏绿蒂说的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!