牡蛎?
Oysters?
许多漫漫长夜我梦想着起司
“Many’s the long night I’ve dreamt of cheese.”
烤过的起司 精彩!爷爷
Toasted, mostly. Well done, Grandpa.
别害怕,小岛充满声音
“Be not afear’d. The isle is full of noises.
声音与甜美空气让人心旷神怡 并且不带来伤害
Sounds and sweet airs that give delight, and hurt not.
有时,一千个乐器 将在我的耳边嗡嗡作响
Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments will hum about mine ears,
有时是声音 我喜欢!
and sometimes voices.” I love that!
我牵起那亲爱的手 靠近我的嘴唇
“I took that dear hand, held it a moment to my lip.”

Oh!
我们走入树林,往回家的路上漫步
“We entered the wood, and wended homeward.
读者,我嫁给了他
“Reader, I married him.”
若说谁有幸获得美满结局
If ever there was someone who earned a happy ending,
那就是 我
it was Me.
精彩!
Bravo!
你回应恩尼斯这个名字
“You answer to the name of Ernest,
你看起来就像个恩尼斯
you look as if your name was Ernest.
你是我这辈子见过最恩尼斯的人
You are the most Ernestlooking person I ever saw in my life!
你说你不叫恩尼斯 那简直荒谬至极!
It is perfectly absurd you’re saying your name isn’t Ernest!”
辛德尼!精彩!
Sidney! Bravo!
你想再来一点派吗,史塔克先生? 不,琴酒
More pie, Mr. Stark? No. Gin.
辛德尼! 我来
Sidney! Leave it to me.
我三岁时尚未是我 我四岁时,我并未更多
“When I was three, I was hardly me. When I was four, I was not much more.
我五岁时,我就这么 活着
When I was five, I was just ” Alive.
活着
” alive.” Yes!
但现在我六岁了 我就
“But now I am six. I’m as ”
愈来愈聪明了 愈来愈聪明了
Clever. ” clever as clever.
所以我打算停留在六岁 直到天长地久
So I think I’ll be six now for ” Ever and ever.
直到天长地久 喔,你念得好棒喔!
” ever and ever.” Oh! You did that beautifully!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!