So, about this date. God. It’s just dinner, right?
那么 我们的约会 天啊 只是晚餐 好吗?
No flowers, where we will discuss nothing emotional or important?
不许送花 不能谈论感情问题
I am fully prepared
我已经完全准备好了
to do an entire hour on nothing but the Chicago Bears.
当一个小时的芝加哥公牛
And we can have completely meaningless sex
我们可以毫无疑义地做♥爱♥
immediately afterwards.
马上来
You think I’m gonna sleep with you on our first date?
你觉得我们第一次约会我就会和你睡吗?
Think again.
你说呢
You just head-butted me.
你撞到我了
I’m gonna teach you the breaststroke.
我来教你蛙泳
It’s pretty complicated, different than that of the butterfly.
这可复杂了 和蝶泳可不一样
I guess I can’t sleep.
我想我睡不着了
Well, of course you can’t.
当然了
Your wife left you. Your best friend died.
妻子离开你 好友过世
You sound like a damn country song.
听起来想首该死的乡村音乐
If you had a dog, he’d be run over by now.
如果你有条狗 他现在也会跑开了
So, did she send you papers? Yeah.
她把离婚书给你了吗? 是的
And did you read them?
你读了吗?
No, I did not.
不 没有
Well, you think you might ought to?
好吧 你想过怎么办吗?
You know, there never was anyone else, Mags.
你知道 不可能有其它人了
Like hell, Ben.
算了吧 本
You’re a bigamist.
你是个大人物
You been married to the Coast Guard all along.
你已经嫁给海岸警卫队了
Give me that shoulder.
肩膀靠过来点
You probably swum it out of socket trying to prove you’re still 19.
你还在游只是想证明你还是19岁
Am I right?
对吗?
When the heck did we get old?
我们是什么时候变老的?
Hell, I’ve always been old, Ben.
我们一直在变老 本
You know what, though? I don’t mind.
你知道吗 我不在乎
I mean, if my muscles ache, it’s ’cause I’ve used them.
我是说 如果肌肉酸痛了 说明我们已经使用过了
If it’s hard for me to walk up them steps now,
如果我现在走不动路
it’s ’cause I walked up them every night to lay next to a man who loved me.
那是因为每晚我都走到爱我的人那去
I got a few wrinkles here and there,
我这里满是皱纹
but I’ve laid under thousands of skies on sunny days, yeah.
因为我经历了无数快乐的日子
I look and feel this way, well, ’cause I drank and I smoked,
我在享受生命 我喝酒 抽烟
I lived and I loved, and danced, sang, sweat
我生活 爱怜 跳舞 歌♥唱 流汗
and screwed my way through a pretty damned good life,
用自己的方式享受生活
if you ask me.
如果你问我
Getting old ain’t bad, Ben.
变老不是坏事 本
Getting old, that’s earned.
变老是收获
There will come a time when you might have to decide
有一天你必须决定
who lives and dies out there.
谁活下来谁死去
It’s a terrible responsibility,
这可不是好差事
But it is one you will have to make as a rescue swimmer.
但这是你作为救生员必须学会做的
The bigger reality is,
事实上
it’s also something you’re going to have to live with
这是你作为一个人
as a human being.
一定会遇到的情况
There will come a time when you’re going to have to say no.
你一定会碰到说不的时候
The most important person to keep alive is yourself.
最重要的是保证自己能活着
You’ll be facing crews from five to 20, all saying, “Save me, save me.”
你会面对5到20个船员对你说”救我救我”
They’re looking for a miracle.
他们在等待奇迹
How old are you, Hodge? Twentyfour.
你多大了 霍吉? 24
At 24 years old, you have to become that miracle.
在24岁的年纪 你必须成为那个奇迹
You have to find a way to be that miracle.
你得找到成为奇迹的办法
Looking right, looking center, looking left.
向右看 向前看 向左看
Oorah!
乌拉
You okay, sir? I’m a rescue swimmer.
先生你还好吗?我是海岸警卫队救生员
Again.
再来一次
All right, that’s it. Time-out.
好吧 就这样休息一下
Panics every time, Senior. Hodge, over here.
他每次都很慌张 军士长 霍吉 过来
Hey.

The only difference between you and the victim
你和生还者唯一的区别
is the attitude in which you enter the water.
是你们在水里的态度
You’ve gotta figure out a way to be calm
你得找到面对混乱
in the face of chaos. Do you understand?
冷静下来的办法明白吗?
That’s your first challenge, Charlie.
这是你的第一次失败 查理
One more and you’re gone.
再多一次你就走人
Come out. Aye, aye, Senior Chief.
出来 是 二级军士长
What’s up, Big Fisch?
怎么了 费舍尔?
You don’t have to take his shit, Hodge.
你不必听他的 霍吉
What do you know? It’s so easy for you, Fischer.
你知道么 这对你来说太容易了 费舍尔
Is that right?
是这样吗?
Yeah.
没错
You know, you don’t get it.
知道吗 你还是没有搞清楚
You don’t realize that you’re tougher than I am.
你不知道你比我坚强多了
And how’s that?
为什么?
Well, if I get kicked out of here, I’m not coming back.
如果我被踢出去了 我可不会回来
I’m definitely not coming back twice.
我绝对不会再次回来
I mean, you got guts, man.
我是说 你是个坚毅的家伙
Stupidity.
是愚蠢
How long you been here, man?
你来了多久了 伙计?
Altogether… I don’t know, 10 weeks the first time,
总共…不知道 第一次10周
six weeks, two days the second time… Six weeks this time.
第二次6周零2天 这次是6周
So basically, you’ve been here
所以 你来这儿的时间
longer than anybody that’s graduated this place,
比任何一个从这里毕业的人都要久了
but you don’t think you can make it.
但你还不觉得你能毕业
Lighten up on yourself, man.
打起精神来 伙计
Let’s go. Let’s get a beer.
走吧我们去喝几杯
Hey, wait. Don’t you have a date with the girl from the wedding?
嘿 等等你不是 和婚礼上遇到的女孩有约吗?
Yeah, but it’s not till 9:00. We got time. Get dressed.
是的 但现在还没到9:00 还有时间把衣服穿上
Let’s go.
我们走
When you go under, when you’re pulling on your stroke,
当你被往下拽的时候
move your hand… Wait a minute. Where are we going?
移♥动♥你的手臂 等等 我们去哪里?
Jake, that’s a squid bar. I mean, there’s Navy guys everywhere.
杰克 这是乌贼酒吧 是海军的地头
I don’t give a shit. A beer’s a beer.
我才不管呢 我们只是喝瓶酒而已
When you’re pulling through the water, you’re gonna pull yourself through.
你被拖下水的时候 你必须把自己弄出来
Like, you know… So I’ll go fast.
就像 你知道 我得迅速
No, you wanna lay to your side and pull it like that.
不 你得侧身摆脱 就像这样
Hey, Charlie, you get those fittings replaced
嘿 查理 把那些衣服换掉
before you came off to get tanked up? Yes, sir, Captain.
在你喝醉之前好吗? 是 长官
Yeah, I’ll believe that when I see it.
是的 我亲眼看到才相信
We go to “A” School,
我们去”A”学校
which is the most difficult school in the military.
这是军队里门槛最高的学校
The attrition rate’s, like… What is it, 50%?
那儿的淘汰率是 50%吗?
50%
50%.
It’s over 50%. Over 50.
超过50% 超过50
We’re still here, ’cause we’re the best of the best.
我们还在这里 因为我们是精英中的精英
When storms shut down entire ports, you know who goes out?
当暴风来了港口关闭 知道谁出任务吗?
We do.
是我们
When hurricanes… When hurricanes ground the US Navy,
当飓风…当飓风让海军不能动弹时
like these little guys over here, guess who goes out?
就像那边的小孩子一样 猜猜谁会出任务?
That’s right, we do.
没错 是我们
Look, honey, you better keep it down in here, okay?
听着 亲爱的 你得小声点 好吗?
Okay, honey. She called me “honey.”
好的 亲爱的她叫我”亲爱的”
Okay, honey.
好的 亲爱的
But when God himself reaches down from heaven…
当上帝从天而降
What does he do, Jake, when he… Rips houses off the foundation.
他会怎么做 杰克 当他… 把房♥子从地上撕裂
When God himself rips houses off the foundation, we go out,
当上帝把房♥子从地上撕裂 我们出任务
because we are rescue swimmers,
因为我们是救生员
and that is our job, and that’s what we do.
这是我们的工作 我们干的就是这个
You might wanna recheck your compass.
你应该重新检查一下罗盘
This ain’t no puddle pirate bar.
这里可不是什么烂海盗来的酒吧
No problem, because we were just leaving anyway.
没问题 我们马上就走
Sit down, Hodge. Jake.
坐下 霍吉 杰克
Finish your beer. Jake.
把酒喝完 杰克
Yeah, sit, Hodge.
对 坐下 霍吉
HODGE: That’s my beer, man.
伙计 这是我的啤酒
Finished now?
喝完了吗?
Must be happy hour.
祝你愉快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!