Look, I don’t want any trouble, okay?
听着 别给我惹事 明白吗?
They really don’t like us, do they?
他们都不喜欢我们 对吗?
No. They think they’re better than us because they’re combat-oriented.
不他们觉得比我们优秀 因为他们是打仗的
We’re the Coast Guard, Jake.
我们是海岸警卫队 杰克
Nobody really appreciates us until they need us.
没有人会赏识我们 除非他们需要我们
That him?
是他吗?
Yep.
是的
So let me ask you a question before we start bleeding.
在我们开始流血之前我先问你个问题
All those saves… What’s your real number?
你救的那么多人…具体数字是多少?
Do you have a death wish, or are you just shit-stupid?
你是想死呢还是傻的可以?
I’m gonna go with stupid this time.
算是犯傻劲吧
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Who’s this, your old man?
这是谁?你老子?
You know, I’m really glad you’re still here.
瞧 我很高兴你还在这儿
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
喔 是吗? 是的
Behind you. Stand down! I said stand down.
小心后面 退下!我说退下
I think you better leave.
我想你们最好快离开
Okay.
好吧
Come on, Jake.
走吧 杰克
All right, sit down. Have a beer.
好吧坐下 喝杯酒
That went a lot better than I thought. Yeah.
这比我想象中的好的多了 是的
What the hell was that? I don’t know.
那是什么? 我不知道
Hey, I wanted to apologize to you
嘿 我得向你道歉
for what I said earlier about you being old and washed-up now.
说你太老了什么的
Is there anything you’d like to say to me?
你有什么要对我说的吗?
Like what?
比方说?
I don’t know, but I apologized to you.
我不知道 但我对你道歉了
I just thought that, you know,
我只是觉得 你知道
there might be something you’ve said or done
你以前可能说过些什么
that you’d like to apologize to me for.
那些你可以向我道歉的
Why?
为什么?
‘Cause that’s how it’s done. I…
因为就该是这样的 我…
You suck at apologies, you know that?
你知道吗 你真是太不会道歉了
I mean, you’re missing the whole concept.
我是说你都没弄明白什么是道歉
Hello? JAKE: Hi. It’s me.
喂你好? 嗨 是我
Are you okay? What happened? I mean, I waited for two hours.
你还好吗?发生什么了?我等了你2个小时
Yeah. No. Look, I’m really sorry. I…
嗯听着 这很复杂
What happened?
怎么了?
It’s a really long story.
真的要说很久了
Let me just… Let me put it this way.
让我…这样说吧
It was the best worst night of my life.
这是我这辈子最好也是最坏的一天
Well, I’m glad someone had fun.
好吧 我很高兴有人找到乐子了
Can I see you tomorrow night?
明天能见你吗?
I have parent-teacher conferences tomorrow.
明天有家长会
What about the next night?
那后天呢?
I have parent-teacher conferences all week.
我一周都有家长会
You blowing me off? EMILY: No, Jake.
你要甩了我吗? 不 杰克
I wouldn’t do that to somebody.
我不会这样做的
I gotta get up in a couple hours. I gotta go.
再过几个小时我得出发了 我要睡了
Yep. Goodbye.
好的 再见
All right, you know what we briefed on the ground.
好了 你们还都记得该怎么做吧
Same thing. We’re gonna stay together.
和以前一样 我们要一起行动
No matter what happens out there, you stay together.
无论发生了什么事 你们要一起行动
Whatever decision you make, you make as a team.
无论要做什么决定 一起行动
We trained to freefall at 15 to 20 feet.
我们训练时从15到20英尺跳下去
You fall from 50 feet, it’s like hitting concrete.
从50尺跳下去 就像跳进混凝土
You fall 80 to 100 feet, you die.
从80到100尺跳下去 你就没命了
CADET: Hey, where they going?
嘿 他们走了?
They’re supposed to come back for us, right?
他们会回来的 对吗?
I don’t know. Well, Hodge, you been here before.
我不知道霍吉 你以前来过这里
They’re gonna come back for us, right?
他们会回来的 对吗?
Yeah, but I never made it this far.
是的 但是从来没有那么远
You’re kidding. Not to the final week.
你一定在开玩笑 最后一周前没这样练过
They’re not coming back.
他们不会回来了
What do we do? All right, listen up.
我们该怎么办? 好了 听着
We stay together as a group.
我们待在一起
Nobody falls behind. We all stay together.
没有人会落下 我们是一个团队
One guy goes back, we get him back up to the front, okay?
有人落后了 我们就跟在他的后面 好吗?
We’re a team. Oorah.
我们是个团队乌拉
Oorah. Oorah!
乌拉 乌拉
Let’s do it, 5506.
我们走 5506
Sir, it’s okay, I’m with the US Coast Guard.
先生 你没事 我是海岸警卫队救生员
Again.
再来一次
I’m a Coast Guard rescue swimmer. I’m here to help you.
我是海岸警卫队救生员 我是来救援你的
Time-out.
暂停
Class, pop tall.
全体起立
Hodge, get yourself to the side of the pool.
霍吉 出来吧
Aye, aye, Senior Chief.
是 二级军士长
Oorah!
乌拉
Easy, Chief.
冷静 长官
Guess it was a lucky punch.
看来这下吃的还不算太厉害
Hodge!
霍吉
You all right, Chief? You stay right there!
你还好吗 长官? 你给我站在那儿!
Well done, Charlie.
做的好 查理
Well done.
做的好
Oorah, Chief Skinner.
乌拉 长官
Class 5506, “Oorah, Hodge,” on three!
5506班 “乌拉 霍吉” 数到三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Oorah, Hodge!
乌拉 霍吉
Good for you.
干的好
Get their gear off.
把装备都脱掉
Go on, get that gear off. Get that gear off!
快点 都脱掉 把装备脱掉
Get it off!
脱掉!
Class 5506, will you come find me if I am lost?
5506班 如果我失踪了你们会来找我吗?
Yes, Senior Chief!
是的 二级军士长
Will you come save me if I am drowning?
如果我溺水了你们回来救我吗?
Yes, Senior Chief!
是的 二级军士长
I believe you would.
我相信你们会的
I have high hopes for this class.
我对这个班有很高的期望
I have high hopes for you.
我对你有很高的期望
Matthew Stokes, Savannah, Georgia.
马修·斯托克斯 草原城 乔治亚
Matthew, a job well done. STOKES: Oorah, Captain.
马修 干的好 乌拉 长官
Kenneth Weatherly, Clearwater, Florida.
肯尼斯·惠特利 清水港 佛罗里达
Go out there and do great things.
出去要好好争气
William Hodge, Astoria, Oregon.
威廉·霍吉 阿斯托里亚 俄勒冈
Where’s Senior Chief?
二级军士长呢?
He had a chance to go back to Kodiak and he took it.
他有个机会重返科迪亚克 他就去了
He never had much of a bedside manner.
他从来都不想在这里养老
He’s a water dog, Jake,
他可是条水狗 杰克
and as it turns out, not a half-bad teacher.
也不是个半吊子的教官
Best of luck.
好运
Jacob Fischer, Kodiak, Alaska.
雅格布·费舍尔 科迪亚克 阿♥拉♥斯加
Congratulations, Jake. Make us proud up there.
祝贺你 杰克 让我们为你骄傲
Aye, aye, Captain.
是 长官
Scott Reeves, Sitka, Alaska.
斯歌♥特·里夫斯 西斯塔 阿♥拉♥斯加
Ladies and gentlemen, your graduates.
女士们先生们 这是你们的毕业生
Oorah!
乌拉
Congratulations. Thanks a lot.
祝贺你 谢谢
Good job, guys. Good luck.
干得好 伙计 好运
Well, congratulations. Thank you.
祝贺你 谢谢
It’s okay.
这没关系
We both knew where this was going, right?
我们都知道会是怎么样的 对吗?
Just casual.
只是临时的
Right.
没错
To getting what you’ve always wanted.
去追求你想得到的
And always wanting more.
我总想得到更多
Take care of yourself, Jake.
好好照顾自己 杰克
I gotta go to work. Yeah.
我得过去了 好的
Bye.
再见
HADLE Y: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Rock.
女士们先生们 欢迎来此