– It’s Gerry Boyle, Wendell.
你好 警官 怎么啦?
– Hey, Sergeant, what’s up?
– 你在哪里?- 我快到 Galway 了
– Where are ye? – I’m almost into Galway now.
你最好赶回来
You gotta get back.
他们今晚要在斯柏迪奥卸船
They’re landing at Spiddal tonight.
科克只是一个圈套
Cork is a decoy.
听着 我知道你在美国旅游的时候有很多乐趣
Look, I know that you’ve had a lot of fun batting around the American.
不是 这不是玩笑 我碰到了O’Leary
No, it’s not a joke.I’m after running into O’Leary.
你碰到了O’Leary?
– You ran into O’Leary?
是的 他遇见了我 我给了他一枪
– Well, he ran into me. I shot him.
– 你给了他一枪? – 正当防卫
– You shot him? – In self- defence.
– 他死了吗? – 等会
– Is he dead? – Hang on.
– 他现在死了 – 靠
– He is now, yeah. – No.
不会的 这不对 就是科克 他们要去科克
No, it can’t be right. It’s Cork. They’re coming into Cork.
好吧 你最好知道 再见
Well, you know best. I’ll see ya.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
– 他死了? – 对此我十分肯定
– He’s dead? – Yeah, I’m pretty sure of it.
– 是自杀吗? – 不是
– Did he kill himself? – No.
– 他被谋杀了 – 他被谋杀了?
– He was murdered. – He was murdered?
是的 他们向他开了枪 然后把他扔入大海
Yeah, they shot him, I think, and threw him into the sea.
我把干这事的其中一个给干掉了
I finished off one of the lads that did it.
我现在必须去干掉剩下的几个
I have to go down now and sort out the others.
– 你在说什么? – 没有 我只是…我只是想说
– What are you talking about? – No, I just… I just wanted to say
很抱歉我没有很好地了解你
I’m sorry I didn’t get to know you better.
你是一个可爱的女人
You’re a lovely woman.
再见
See ya.
Gerry ?
Gerry?
Gerry
Gerry!
他妈的 他在浪费时间
He’s taking his time, for fuck’s sake.
是的 也许他又要弄他那些折磨别人的嗜好了
Yeah. Thought he’d got over his predilection for torture.
我不确认你是不是也有什么同样的嗜好
I’m not sure you ever get over something like that.
– 你想说什么? – 不能说嗜好 这只是习惯 不是吗?
– How do you mean? – It’s not like it’s a hobby, is it?
更多的是心理障碍
It’s more of a psychological hang- up.
我想也是
I suppose.
上帝 这么多的人会要了我的命
God, those hookers’ll be the death of me.
别他妈的掉下去一个
Don’t fuckin’ drop any of those.
你从哪发现这么三个家伙的?
Where the fuck did you find those three?
哦 我在报纸上发了一份广♥告♥ 说”招募帮凶”
Oh, I put an ad in the paper saying, “Henchmen wanted”.
– 我怎么跟你说的? – 我来了 不是吗?
– What did I tell you? – I’m here, aren’t I?
干得不错
Good man yourself.
– 好的 我要求支援 嗯…- 为什么?
– OK, I called for backup. So… – Why?
为什么?因为没有支援
Why? Cos if we don’t have backup
我们俩都得死 这就是为什么
we’re both gonna die, that’s why.
没人会来的 这里就是你和我
Nobody will come. It’s just you and me.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
– What the hell are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么
– You know what I’m talking about.
可他们不会就…
But they wouldn’t just…
我的意思 他们还没有去…
I mean, they’re not just gonna…
5个亿 Wendell 5个亿…
Half a billion, Wendell. That’s half a billion.
这里就是你和我
It’s just you and me.
– 扯淡 – 没错
– Shit. – That’s right.
我在想他们会按什么比例分这些巨款
I suppose that’s what accounts for this monstrosity right here.
– 给你 – 什么?
– That’s for you. – What?
行了 我怎么会在爱尔兰中部使用冲♥锋♥枪♥射击
Come on, you can’t shoot a Kalashnikov in the middle of Ireland.
那会成为一个国际事件
Be an international fucking incident.
你必须如此 我需要火力掩护
You have to. I’ll need covering fire.
火力掩护什么?
Covering fire for what?
我要去逮捕这些家伙
I’m going to arrest those lads
– 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?- Aidan McBride 长官
– Who the fuck are you? – Aidan McBride, Sergeant.
还有小小的走私毒品的罪责
and on the lesser charge of smuggling cocaine.
– 行吗? Wendell – 告诉我怎么办
– Yes, Wendell? – Point I’d like to make.
这完全是自杀
It’s fucking suicide.
我知道 即使我侥幸成功 后面还有着一个大人物
I know. Even if I get away with it,the big boys’ll be after me.
我会永无宁日
I’ll have no fuckin’ peace.
对你当然没事了
It’s all right for you.
你可以回美国 我能去哪?
You can go to the States. Where can I go?
这是爱尔兰地界的麻烦 Wendell 他们不会忘记的
That’s the trouble with the Irish, Wendell. They never forget.
但不管怎说 我还是要到那边去
But I’m still going to go down there,anyways.
现在 我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you’re thinking.
你在想 这些人都是全副武装很危险
You’re thinking, those men are armed and dangerous.
而你只是个FBI探员
You being an FBI agent,
你更习惯于对手无寸铁的妇女和儿童开枪
you’re more used to shooting at unarmed women and children.
胡说八道 警官
Fuck you, Sergeant!
你到底想不想帮我?
Are you gonna help me or not?
– 你以前中过枪吗? – 中过
– Have you ever been shot before? – Yeah.
痛吗?
Does it hurt?
痛不…? 不 一点都不痛 就是…
Does it hu…? No, it doesn’t hurt! It’s kind…
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么?
Yeah, it hurts! What the fuck do you think?
你还有更多的弹♥药♥吗?
You got any more ammo for this thing or what?
他们说撞击会抵消点疼痛
They say that the shock counteracts the pain.
– 谁说的 – 我也不知道 我只是说说而已
– Who are “they”? – I don’t know. I’m just saying.
很他妈痛 知道吗?
It hurts, all right?
疼起来就像蛋疼 哥们
It fuckin’ hurts like hell, man.
– 天啊 – 明白了
– Oh, shit. – That’s right.
明白
Right.
你被射中过几次?
How many times have you been shot?
– 三次 – 三次 上帝
– Three times. – Three times? Jesus.
你现在必须习惯于被击中 行吗?
You must be getting used to it by now, then, huh?
– 如果你想叫任何人…- 行了 我没有任何人可以叫
– Anybody you want me to call if you… – Nah. I don’t have anybody.
在我的身上挂一个牌牌
Just pin a medal to me body,
就好像我从伊♥拉♥克♥回来的
like those lads coming home from Iraq.
– 气死我了 警官 – 谢谢前来支援 Wendell
– Fuck you again, Sergeant. – Thanks for coming to help, Wendell.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
一会见
See ya.
– 哦 不会在开玩笑吧 – 这就是那个警♥察♥
– Oh, you gotta be fucking joking. – It’s the guard!
我来这就是为了Sheehy和Cornell
I’m here for Sheehy and Cornell!
其他的人可以走 如果你们想走的话
The rest of you can go, if you’ve a mind to!
我会把这斩尽杀绝
I’ll take that as a no.
让我们从这冲出去 Clive
Let’s get the fuck out of here, Clive!
你在开玩笑吗 这比圣诞节还热闹
Are you kidding me? This is better than fuckin’ Christmas!
什么?
What?
快点出去
Come on, move it out!

Ah, fuck.
正中红心
Good shot.
皮外伤
Flesh wound.
等等 等等 我投降 我靠
Wait, wait, I give up! Me hole!
– 不错 – 哦
– Aargh! – Oh!
Boyle !
Boyle!
Boyle !
Boyle!
运气不错啊你
Lucky shot.
哦 不要做一个输不起的人
Ah, now, don’t be a sore loser.
尽管并不是每一天你都有失去5个亿的机会
Although it’s not every day you lose half a billion dollars.
那是两个亿
Two hundred million it was.
他们总是估计过高 难道我不知道?
They’re always fuckin’ overestimating. Didn’t I fuckin’ know well?
你什么都不知道 你个笨蛋
You don’t know anything about anything, you stupid little man.
哦 我觉得我自己做的还不错
Ah, I think I did all right for meself.
我是为你来的 Francis Sheehy- Skeffington
I did for you, Francis Sheehy- Skeffington.
还有你的同志
And your pals.
谁在那里用加农炮射击?
Who was up there firing that fuckin’ cannon?
FBI家伙
The FBI lad.
可能自从他们在韦科烧了那些孩子后
Probably hasn’t had this much fun
还没有这么开心过
since they burnt those kids at Waco.
– 狗屁的O’Leary – 他还不是顶尖高手
– Fuckin’ O’Leary. – He wasn’t the sharpest all right.
而且英格兰人也不怎么样
And the Englishman wasn’t much better.
哥伦比亚人倒还可靠些
Colombians are more reliable.
我并不想乞求你来帮我 即使你想那样做
I’m not gonna beg you to help me, if that’s what you want.
我知道如何去死
I know how to die.
好自为之 Sheehy
Good for you, Sheehy.
好自为之 再见
Good for you. I’ll see ya.
Boyle
Boyle!
Boyle

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!