– Only wish I’d brought me handcuffs. – There’s always next time.
– 最好再来点束缚? – 只为你服务 警官
– You’d be into a bit of bondage? – Only for you, Sergeant.
就只为你
Only for you.
啊 上帝
Ah, for fuck’s sake.
我真不明白
I do not understand.
就因为他的车在这 就可以判定他是自杀的呢?
Just because his car is here, why does it mean he killed himself?
这是一个自杀圣地
It’s a suicide hot spot.
很多当地人都是从这跳下去的
A lot of the locals have drowned themselves here.
这也是我们为什么不得不容忍♥这些想出名的人的缘故
That’s why we have to put up with these prima donnas.
我真的不想 Aidan 会自杀
I do not think Aidan committed suicide.
我也不这么想 不过
Neither do I, to be honest with ye.
跟你说实话 别总那么自作聪明
Didn’t seem intelligent enough.
当然 如果不是自杀 那就是犯罪行为
Course, if it’s not suicide, then it’s foul play.
犯罪行为?
Foul play?
谋杀 有预谋的谋杀
Murder. Malice aforethought.
可我又想不出谁会对 Aidan 下黑手
But I cannot think who would have wanted to do something bad to Aidan.
他是个警♥察♥
He’s a guard.
某些人在某些地方可能会对他产生怨恨
Somebody somewhere probably had a grudge against him.
这可能比自杀更有说服力 我这么想
It’s a better theory than suicide,in my view.
那你告诉我能够发生这些的任何蛛丝马迹吗?
Is there anything you can tell me that might have a bearing on all this?
– 可以是很私人的 – 他是个同性恋
– Anything personal? – He’s gay.
他是个同性恋 你知道 如果一个男人把他的…
He’s gay. You know, when one man puts his…
我知道怎么回事…嗯
I’m familiar with the mechanics of it, yeah.
我只是没有认识到
I just didn’t realise.
你觉得他会在那遇到那些会对他有歹意的家伙吗?
Do you think he met someone there who would do something bad to him?
比如 你知道的 你怎么说那个?
Like, you know, what do you say?
– 比如鸭子或者其他人 – 嗯 鸭子
– Like a rent boy or something? – Yeah, a rent boy.
不 就我所知
No, there’s not much call for rent boys around here,
这没有那么多的鸭子服务
as far as I know.
也许在城里
Maybe in town.
你为什么和他结婚呢?
Why’d you marry him?
我想 可能是为了签证?
For the visa, I suppose?
没事 我不会说出去的
It’s just between you and me.
是的 我得到了签证 而他看起来还…
Yes. I get a visa and he looks…
– 是个令人尊重的人 – 没错 令人尊重
– Respectable. – Yes, respectable.
Wendell
Wendell.
嗯 不错的打扮 你在这骗小姑娘?
Hmm, nice outfit. Do you juggle as well?
一边去 警官
Fuck you, Sergeant.
请来杯威士忌 John- Joe 在我等的时候来杯加冰的
Hot whiskey, John- Joe, please.And a cold one while I’m waiting.
– 你呢? – 嗯 啤酒
– Yourself? – Er, Guinness.
两个啤酒 John- Joe
Two Guinnesses as well, John- Joe.
就像一个胖家伙说的
Like the fat man said,
如果你要谨慎就不要喝得太多
if you have to be careful not to drink too much,
那样人家就会不信任你做的事
it’s because you’re not to be trusted when you do.
有什么好消息?
Any luck?
真是可恶 哥们 这里的人都…
Not a damn thing. Man, these people out here are…
– 我明白 就像美国的康普顿 嗯? – 没错
– I know. It’s like Compton, huh? – Exactly.
他们好像不太愿意和警♥察♥说话 真♥他♥妈♥烦人
They’re not too keen on talking to the law, that’s for damn sure.
– 还有些人甚至不说英语 – 他们说的英语不错
– Most don’t even speak English. – They speak English well enough.
这是盖尔英语区 在兰利他们没教过你?
This is a Gaelic- speaking region.Did they not teach you that at Langley?
没有 在兰利他们还真没有教过我
No, they did not teach me that at Langley.
对了 提醒你一下 兰利是CIA总部
For the simple fact that Langley’s the CIA,
你个白♥痴♥ 不是FBI
you idiot, not the FBI.
你不知道在爱尔兰西部他们都说盖尔英语
You didn’t know people in the west of Ireland speak Gaelic
还说我是白♥痴♥?
and I’m the idiot?
随便你说
Whatever.
– 你的假期如何 – 精力充沛
– How was your day off? – Energetic.
发生点事情 我可不想讨论我的私生活
Something’s come up. I’m not talking about my cock.
我的一个弟兄失踪了 McBride
One of my men’s gone missing. McBride.
我发现了他丢在自杀角的车
I spotted his car in a known suicide spot.
可那时候他应该在执勤
He was on duty at the time.
– 有他杀的证据吗? – 现在还没有掌握
– Any sign of foul play? – Not as far as we know.
但你并不认为是自杀 那么 还有呢?
But you don’t think it’s suicide. What, then?
先是 McCormick 被谋杀了
First McCormick gets murdered,
然后又有一个警♥察♥失踪了
now a guard disappears.
这里有太多的巧合了
It’s too much of a coincidence.
会不会他遇到了什么麻烦然后…?
Could be he stumbled onto something and got…?
– 受到刺♥激♥ – 受到刺♥激♥ 也许
– Whacked? – Whacked, yeah.
这是他在 Connemara 的第一天工作
His first day on the job in Connemara, too.
说起来真不幸
Talk about bad luck.
也是 可我们从哪开始调查呢?
Yeah. But, er, where do we start?
我说我们最好从这两个小伙子开始 然后再往下进行
I say we start with these two lads and we take it from there.
Slalnte
这是盖尔语
That’s Gaelic.
你破的第一个案子是那个?
What’s the first case you ever solved?
– 盗窃鸵鸟 – 什么?
– Stealing an ostrich. – What?
有人偷了只鸵鸟 然后沿着国道运输
Guy stole an ostrich, transported it across state lines.
可能要用鸵鸟蛋或者其他什么东西做点什么
Had something to do with the eggs or something.
这个比毒品交易更新奇 对了 你吸过毒吗?
It’s more original than dealing crack, anyway. You ever have crack?
– 你觉得如果我做了会告诉你吗? – 可我做过
– Do you think I’d tell you if I had? – I’ve had it.
哈又来了 我觉得你可不应该跟我说这些破事
Yet again, I don’t think you should be telling me these kinds of things.
他们说你只要做了一次那就会上瘾 全是胡扯
They say if you have one hit you’re hooked, but that’s shite.
那只是对孩子们的宣传
It’s propaganda for kids.
你绝对是一个不循规蹈矩的警♥察♥ Boyle警官
You certainly are an unconventional police officer, Sergeant Boyle.
– 谢谢 – 这可不是什么恭维话
– Thank you. – That was not meant as a compliment.
哦 现在你就是有点喝多了 我明白
Ah, now, you’re only messing, I know that.
什么东西吸引你了?
What’s so fascinating?
我现在知道为什么有那个骚扰电♥话♥了
I had what I thought was a crank call
他说有人对 McCormick 的死负责
saying the person responsible for McCormick’s death
就是那个小伙子 Billy Devaney
was this lad Billy Devaney.
嗯
Oh.
那个人是 Devaney? 那个意大利人? – 没错
– Which one’s Devaney? The Italian? – Yeah.
Devaney 说他那天晚上就在 Hanley 酒馆
Devaney’s alibi is that he was in Hanley’s on the night
我大概在汉理酒馆打了Joey Brennan的头
I was approximately in Hanley’s battering Joey Brennan about the head
– 然后呢? – 然后我就想…
– So? – So I was thinking…
也许那个打骚扰电♥话♥的人
Maybe whoever made the crank call
那天晚上也在现场 看见比利…
was there on the night, saw Billy…
看见 Billy Devaney 把 Brennan 给揍了
Saw Billy Devaney assaulting Brennan
然后就觉得应当把他引入到 McCormick 的案子中
and decided to throw him in the frame for McCormick too.
没错
Exactly.
天 他给了他一个漂亮的击打
Jesus, he gave him a hell of a clout.
天 他比那小伙子壮多了
Christ, he’s strong for a little lad.
哎 暂停一下 暂停一下
Whoa. Freeze it, freeze it.
– 不是 不是 退回去 – 妈的
– No, no, go back. – Fuck.
拿来…
Give it…
天哪 那就是Sheehy和Cornell
Goddamn, that’s Sheehy and Cornell.
看这里 他们在那
Look at it. They’re here.
就像毛驴干河马 这是一个狂欢时刻
Like a donkey fucking a hippopotamus, it’s party time.
什么?
What?
就像毛驴干河马 这是一个狂欢时刻
Like a donkey fucking a hippopotamus, it’s party time.
– 你在说什么? – Sheehy说…
– What the fuck are you on about? – Sheehy said…
他在扯淡 看在他妈的份上
He was taking the piss, for fuck’s sake.
不错 这是真皮的吗?
That’s nice. Is that real leather?
什么?我就那么不值钱?
Why, what am I, fucking cheap?
都在这了 是吧?
It’s all there, yeah?
– 你说什么? – 都在这里了?
– Excuse me? – It’s all there?
没有 我把上面冒尖部分给拿走了
No, it’s not. I’ve skimmed a couple of grand off the top.
– 什么? – 当然是全部都在这了
– What? – Course it’s fucking all there.
这就付清了 是吗? 我们就两清了
This is the pay- off, yeah? We pay you off,
现在 你和你的弟兄就不要对我们的生意乱管闲事了
you and your pals keep your fucking noses out of our business.
情况时时刻刻都在变化
That’s the dynamic of this situation.
我为什么要骗你们的钱呢?
Why the fuck would I then cheat you out your money? Eh?
为什么我要那样做? 那也没什么意义
Why would I do that? That doesn’t make any sense.
那会坏了我们整个相互协作的目的 妈的!
That’d defeat the entire purpose of the fucking interaction. Fuck me!
有人心情不好哦
Somebody got out of bed the wrong side this morning.
他妈的英国佬
Fuckin’ Brits.
就是一帮大城市混混
The big city boys.
但这里有三个主要的港口
But these are the three main ports?
Barna Spiddal Rossaveal
Barna, Spiddal, Rossaveal.
那我们就在这些地方布置三组人员
OK, let’s get three teams in each of those places.
然后我们沿着海岸巡逻 逐点进行
And I wanna move up and down the coast, point by point.