We have to finish now. 4pm tomorrow, is that ok for you?

Fuck!
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom!
我正想打电♥话♥…
I was just about to call…
我说不准 因为我六点钟还有一个病人…
I couldn’t say that because I have a patient at six…
拉皮 菲奥娜…
Lapi, Fiona…
没什么事 不用担心
Nothing’s going on, don’t worry.
记得明天的体♥检♥
You remember about that medical examination tomorrow?
不 我一会儿不能回电♥话♥了 我想早点睡觉
No, I can’t call back later. I want to go to bed early.
明天晚上我再给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you tomorrow night.
好的再见
Okay, bye.
晚安
Sleep well.
救命
Help!
拉皮 菲奥娜……
Lapi, Fiona…
回去
Back inside.
救命
Help!
有人吗
Hello?

Hey?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我在这儿
I’m here.
救命
Help!
我来了
I’m coming.
救命
Help!
帮帮我
Help!
我来了
I’m coming.
我来了
I’m coming.
我马上打电♥话♥求助
I’ll call for help.
我已经叫人了
I’m calling for help.
你好 我们需要帮助 有人陷在沼泽了
Hello? We need help, people are drowning in a swamp…
是的 现在 我就在现场… 你能定位到我吗
Yes, right now, I’m here… can you trace me?
前往贝德纳卡路边的森林 就是现在
The forest by the road to Bednarka. Yes, now!

No!
后续怎么了
And?
消防队员把尸体捞了出来
The firefighters fished out the body.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你会感到轻微的抓痛
You’ll feel a slight scratch.
你应该留院观察到明天
You should stay in for observation until tomorrow.
不 我得回到我的狗身边
No, I have to get back to my dogs.
她知道了吗 – 是的
And does she know? – Yes.
我可以见见她吗
Can I see her?
当然
Yes.
左转
To the left.
她体温很低 很疲惫而且还脱水了…
She is extremely hypothermic, exhausted and dehydrated…
可以了
That’s all, I’m finished.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们马上就走
We’ll be on our way.
他们是人道主义组织的朋友
They’re friends from a humanitarian organization.
还给你们俩带来了干衣服
They brought you both dry clothes.
他们会带你回家的
They’ll take you home.
这群猪就在旁边等着…
The pigs are standing by…
让他们等着吧
Let them stand there,
在这里总比边境要好
better here than at the border.
你得在这里签名 好吗
You have to sign here, okay?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
他们在男孩的口袋里发现了这个…
They found it in the boy’s pocket…
努尔…
Nur…
巴希尔 阿米娜…我尽力了
Bashir, Amina… I tried.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我知道你们不会原谅我
I know you won’t forgive me.
我的电♥话♥故障了
My phone didn’t work.
我一边大喊一边呼救
I was calling out. I was calling for help.
我不知道为什么活下来的是我
I don’t know why it’s me who is alive.
努尔在我面前…
Nur…
淹死的时候
was unconscious
已经失去知觉了
when he drowned in front of my eyes.
他没有受苦
He didn’t suffer.
他没有受苦
He didn’t suffer.
他是那么可爱的一个孩子 那么贴心
He was so beautiful, a sweet boy.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我希望你们能原谅我
I hope you will forgive me, please.
对不起
Forgive me.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
现在要怎么办
What now?
我们已经签署了授权书 明天就会得到临时救济
We’ve got the signed powers of attorney, we’ll get the interim relief tomorrow.
那是什么
What’s that?
欧洲人♥权♥法♥院♥禁止
The European Court of Human Rights prohibits
波兰在这种时期内驱逐外国人
Poland from expelling foreigners for a certain period of time.
这应该能避免她被驱逐出境
That should keep her from being deported.
那群猪还服从这条法规 至少是现在…
The pigs still respect it, for now…
操… – 嘿 你能不能别这么搞
Fuck me… – Hey, can you not make such a mess?
你们是边境救援小组的吗
Are you from that “Border” group?
我是玛尔塔 组织协调员
I’m Marta, group coordinator.
朱莉娅
Julia.
马特
Maciek.
祖库有点古怪 像她爸爸
Żuku is a bit eccentric, she takes after dad.
但她对自己的工作很在行
But she knows her stuff.
滚蛋吧 玛塔
Fuck off, Marta. Hiya.
她们是姐♥妹♥们♥吗 – 是的 我也不敢相信
Sisters? – Yeah, I can’t believe it either.
是的 玛莎
Yes, Marta.
接下来就没问题了非常感谢
And the next right, thank you very much.
掉头吧
Turn around.
掉头
Turn around.
她会死的 – 嘿
She’ll die. – Hey!
你听到了吗 她会死在森林里的
Do you hear? She’ll die in that forest!
快走 – 我的眼镜
Move, I said. – I need my glasses!
退后
Please step back.
这是医生的出院单 退后
This is the doctor’s discharge form. Step aside!
把外套给她 – 退后
Give her the coat. – Step back, I said.
把外套给她
Give her the coat.
退后
Please step back.
进来
Get in.
进来
Get in.
朱莉娅 – 进来
Julia! Move it! – Get in!
进来吧 拿着
Get in, come on. Hold this.
关门
Shut the door!
快走
Go, go, go.
他妈的
Fuck!
你以为这能吓到他们吗
You think that’ll scare them?
至少我试了 – 冷静
At least I’m fucking trying. – Calm down!
绕着它开呢 – 怎么开
Drive around it. – How?
菲奥娜 放松点
Fiona, relax.
你不能让他们逃脱惩罚
You can’t let them get away with it.
你必须大声说出来
You have to shout about it.
政客呢 欧盟呢
Where are the politicians? And what about the EU?
你觉得这很有趣吗
You think that’s funny?
别担心 她有时候就是…
Don’t worry, Żuku is sometimes…
你知道有多少人在前往欧洲的途中就在地中海丧生了吗
Do you know how many people have died in the Mediterranean trying to get to Europe?
自从2015年危机爆发以来
Since the beginning of the crisis in 2015? Well?
我不太清楚 但是… – 超过两万人
I don’t know exactly, but… – More than 20,000!
船只遣返 欧洲边境和海岸警卫队的行动 这些事情你可能听都没听说过
You probably haven’t heard about the boats being turned back, the Frontex actions…
所以 当有人跟我胡扯什么神圣的欧盟时 去他的吧
So yeah, I laugh when someone bullshits me about the sacred EU…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
怎么了 – 不 等等
What? – No, wait.
菲奥娜 拉皮 过来
Fiona, Lapi, come on!
太棒了
Bravo.
等等
Wait.
你说得对 现在就是这样 对不起
You’re right, that’s how it is. I’m sorry.
听着 我也想帮忙
Look, I want to help, too.
我肯定可以派上用场的 我什么都可以做