Nur! I’m here!
退后 不然我们就开火了
Pull back or we’ll open fire!
该死的波兰人 我们要开枪了
Fucking Poles! We’ll start shooting!
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
滚开 波兰人 开枪
Get the fuck away, Poles! Shoot them!
就在那边
It’s over there!
这个人呢
And this one?
国土防卫部队的混♥蛋♥…
Some jerk from the Territorial Defense Force…
离远点儿啊 别在你面前炸开了
Come on! You want it to blow up in your face?
所以你岳父不知道你在乱搞他的圣泉吗…
So your father-in-law doesn’t know you’re desecrating his sacred spring…?
我们俩是好朋友
My father-in-law and I are pals.
那他呢
And him?
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
He’s a Russkie.
是吗 – 让我看看
Is he? – Let me see.
他很矮啊 你想以后生的孩子是个黄毛的侏儒吗
He’s short. You want to have dwarf kids with ginger hair?
这样你都不如把手♥机♥从窗户丢出去
Here, might as well throw the phone out of the window.
嘿 你们在忙什么呢
Oh, what are you guys up to?
没什么
Nothing.
我们扳手腕了…他输了
We had an arm wrestle… and he lost!
去你的
Screw you.
给我拿一杯啤酒 – 再比一场
You better get me a beer. – Let’s have a rematch.
…把一个女孩儿搞怀孕了 – 现在还有哪个是没怀孕的吗
…with a girl and she was pregnant. – Now they are all pregnant.
各位 各位
Excuse me, excuse me.
这里
Guys, over here.
比赛开始
The match of the night!
来吧
Pour it.
你♥他♥妈♥敢输
Don’t you fucking dare lose.
准备好了吗
Ready?
三 二 一 走
Three, two, one, go!
加油 加油
Go, go!
贾内克 贾内克 贾内克 – 奥拉 奥拉 奥拉
Janek, Janek, Janek! – Ola, Ola, Ola!

Jan?

Hey.
发生什么了
What is going on?

Hey.
发生什么了
What is going on?
没什么
Nothing.
你从没这样喝过酒
You never drink like that.
人人都这样
Everyone drinks nowadays.
女卫兵也这样吗 奥拉呢
The female guards too? Ola?
睡觉吧 – 那你告诉我为什么
Kaska, go to sleep. – Then tell me why.
相信我 你不会想知道的
Believe me, you wouldn’t want to know.
努尔 我的儿子
Nur! My son!
努尔 我的儿子
Nur! My son!
努尔 我的儿子
Nur! My son!
努尔 我的儿子
Nur! My son!
努尔 我的儿子
Nur! My son!
努尔 我的儿子
Nur! My son!
努尔 我的儿子
Nur! My son!
零零五四
Zero zero fifty-four.
你知道我是怎么认出你的吗
You know how I recognized you?
是夹克上的补丁 那是我亲手熨烫的
By the patch on the jacket, I ironed it on myself.
这里
Here.
还有这里
Here.
你♥他♥妈♥以为我们在外面做什么 啊
What the fuck do you think we’re doing out there, huh?
织衣服吗
Knitting?
你不是非得干这个的
Jan, you don’t have to do this.
沃伊泰克在超♥市♥也能赚到五千
After all, Wojtek earns five grand at the supermarket.
这是我的职责
It’s my duty.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好啦
Come on.
过来吧
Come to me.
叫劳拉怎么样
Maybe Laura?
莱万多夫斯基的二女儿就叫劳拉
Lewandowski’s second daughter is called Laura.
可以啊
Ok.
4.朱莉娅
嘿 亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, honey, what’s up?
巴斯卡 看
Baska, look!
我看到了 一头驼鹿 一头真正的驼鹿
I see, a moose, a real moose.
我从没见过活的
I’ve never seen a live one before.
你已经在这里住了六个月了
And you’ve been living here for six months!
也没什么 九十年代我们搬到这里的时候 我也跟你一样
Ok, don’t worry. I was the same when we moved here in the ’90s.
抱歉 巴斯卡 是警♥察♥ 我得挂了
Sorry, Baska, it’s the police. I have to go.
早上好 我只是… – 请出示身份证
Good morning, I just… – ID, please.
我就住在附近 我要去雷西奥夫卡… – 身份证
But I live nearby, I’m going to Rysiówka… – ID.
……禁区里到底发生了什么
…what’s going on in the exclusion zone.
我们得到了一个令人震惊的消息…
Dramatic news has reached us…
我要去药店
I’m going to the pharmacy!
正如项目协调员雅库布·西茨科在TokFM上所说的那样
As initiative coordinator Jakub Sieczko said on TokFM,
这场危机需要一个系统性的解决方案
the crisis needs a systemic solution.
我们需要几辆救护车…
We need several ambulances…
请掉头吧 – 发生了什么
Please turn around. – What’s going on?
我说掉头
I told you to turn around.
你不应该先表明自己的身份吗 还有证件…
Shouldn’t you identify yourself first? Please show your ID…
您将被处以 200 兹罗提的罚款
You have a fine of 200 zlotys.
请签字
Sign it, please.
几天前 在边境附近发现了三名成年人
A few days ago, three adults were found near the border,
他们带着孩子 在森林里散步…
accompanied by children, wandering about the forests…
真是个婊♥子♥
What a bitch!
他们是来与那些人分享他们的知识和技能的…
They came to share their knowhow and skills with those…
这正是他们最需要帮助的时候
in the greatest need of help.
那里距离禁区就只有一公里
It’s just one kilometer from the exclusion zone.
走十分钟过去看看
Ten minutes on foot.
就能看见这些人正在遭受痛苦和死亡
We know these people are suffering and dying.
菲奥娜 拉皮 我回来了
Fiona, Lapi, I’m back!
过来
Yes, come here!
安卡因为我没有清理车里的空调就大发雷霆
First, Anka got upset that I didn’t clean the air conditioning in the car.
你有说过你会清理的吗
And you had said you would?
是啊 但是…现在空调还有什么用啊
Yeah but… is it really so important now?
已经是秋天了 我们都用不上了
It’s autumn, and we don’t use it now anyway!
无所谓了
Never mind.
你知道我有一回打开了电视看到了什么吗
Something made me turn on the TV and…
妈的
fuck me!
你有听说过吗
Have you heard?
我不看电视 我只在跑步的时候上会儿网
I don’t watch TV, I only use the internet for running sessions.
我不需要知道那么多 [来电-妈妈]
I only know what I need to know. – [Mom]
你应该知道的是 我们的国家赞助了一个纳粹集♥会♥
What you need to know is that our state has taken patronage of a Nazi rally.
你能理解吗 在首都搞法♥西♥斯♥游♥行♥
You understand? A fucking fascist march in the capital,
就在华沙
in Warsaw,
还他妈的在政♥府♥的庇护下
under the patronage of the fucking government!
这已经超出我的能力范畴了
Providing therapy for the nation is beyond me.
这也不是我该考虑的问题
We shouldn’t address issues beyond our control.
天啊 – 让我们谈谈你的问题吧
For fuck’s sake! – Let’s talk about your problems.
这就是我的问题
That’s just it, they are my problems.
我们政♥府♥里有种族主义混♥蛋♥
We have racist fuckers in the government.
我无法进食 无法入睡 无法思考
I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I can’t think.
甚至没有性♥欲♥
My libido is below zero.
问问安卡就知道了
Ask Anka.
博格丹 – 我他妈的受够了这一切
Bogdan. – I’m fucking sick of it all.
当我看到那些混♥蛋♥的嘴脸的时候
When I see that crooked little shit’s mouth,
他们连人话都说不利索
a guy who can’t even put words together in any human language.
他们到底是怎么…
Where the fuck do they get them from?
这群混♥蛋♥
Do they breed them?
博格丹 – 操 怎么了
Bogdan! – Fuck me! What?
你服用了什么
What did you take?
博格丹
Bogdan?
就吃了一片Braxen
Braxen… one pill.
你这是违背医嘱 你知道后果的
It’s a breach of abstinence, and you know the consequences.
如果您家里还有苯二氮卓类药物 请马上扔掉
If you have any benzodiazepines at home, get rid of them immediately.
(苯二氮卓类药物用于治疗焦虑症 失眠和癫痫等疾病)
现在我要暂停你的小组成员资格直到我们解决问题为止
I’m suspending you from the group until we’ve worked through what happened.
我们现在得暂时结束通话了 明天下午四点你方便吗