Her belly hurts.
她摔倒过 而且还被白俄♥罗♥斯♥人殴打了
She fell. The Belarusians beat her.
您能也帮她检查一下吗
Can you check if she’s ok?
你会说英语吗 可以帮忙翻译吗 好 谢谢
Do you speak English? Yeah? Can you translate? Ok, thanks.
我想留在波兰
I want to stay in Poland, you know?
好的 但是我们现在必须得等着 我们会跟你和你的家人一起等着的
Ok, so we have to wait and we are waiting with you and your family now.
米科瓦伊…
Mikołaj…
我就只有我自己了
I have no one.
超声波呢
The ultrasound?
是在白俄♥罗♥斯♥发生的吗 – 是的
Belarus. – Belarus, yeah.
在那里发生了什么 你被打了吗
What happened there? Did you have a hit?
她摔倒了 – 好的
She fell over. – Ok.
喂
Hello?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
嘿
Hey.
我还在上班
I’m still at work.
跟妈妈一起吗
With mom?
嗯…
Well…
再过几天吧
just a few more days.
那是头
There’s the head.
还有心脏
And the heart.
心跳声
Beating.
我的妻子 我的妻子 – 嘿 这是他的妻子
My wife! My wife! – Hey, it’s his wife.
女 27岁
Female, 27 years old,
产道大出血
a massive hemorrhage from the genital tract.
我去开车 马上就回来
I’ll get the car, I’ll be right back.
那是他的妻子 去医院 – 他妈的闭嘴
That’s his wife! Going to hospital! – Fucking shut up.
你们他妈的在做什么
What the fuck are you guys doing?!
小心 这里有孩子
Careful, there are kids here.
加利亚
Ghalia!
努尔
Nur!
白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 白俄♥罗♥斯♥吗
Belarus? Belarus?
加利亚 – 我尿裤子了
Ghalia! – I peed my pants.
我尿裤子了
I peed my pants.
努尔 加利亚 – 妈妈 加利亚尿裤子了
Nur! Ghalia! – Mom, Ghalia peed her pants.
小心点儿
Please be careful.
你怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
你就不能说一声吗
Couldn’t you say you wanted to pee?
我去哪里弄干净的衣服
Where am I going to get you clean clothes from?
他们已经签署了波兰的庇护文件
They’ve signed the papers for asylum in Poland.
卡斯卡
Kaska?
操
Fuck!
你们他妈的能都闭嘴吗
Can you all shut the fuck up?
有必要在孩子面前这么大喊大叫吗
Do you have to yell like that in front of kids?
他们根本听不懂你们在说什么
They don’t understand you at all!
现在 所有人都上车
Everyone onto the truck. Now!
我想在波兰寻求庇护
I want asylum in Poland.
进去
Go inside!
退后
Please step back!
你们要对他们做什么 – 退后
What are you going to do with them? – Stand back, please!
他们签署了庇护文件
They signed the asylum papers.
你不能这么对他们 明白吗 这都是有规程的
You can’t use pushback against them, do you understand? There are procedures.
我知道程序 现在这里跟你没关系了 请靠边站
I know the procedures, they’re none of your business. Step aside, please.
我们只需要知道你们要开去哪里
All we need is the address of the facility you’re going to.
我们会带他们去最近的边防站
We’ll take them to the nearest Border Guard station.
请靠边 – 地址是哪里
Please step aside. – What’s the address?
我不会跟你对话 请你让开 – 我是这些人的代理人
I’m not talking to you, step aside. – I am the attorney for these people.
你有义务跟我对话
You have to talk to me, I am their attorney.
请不要妨碍我们的工作 否则的话我们就要使用武力了
Please don’t obstruct our work, or I’ll be forced to resort to force.
摄像机一直开着呢 – 请靠边站
Everything is being recorded. – Please step aside.
把相机关掉 – 退后
Turn off the camera. – Please stand back.
拜托你了 – 我知道她是什么人
I beg you. – I know who she is.
地址
Address.
我没有义务回答你的问题 你可以自己去查
I’m under no obligation to provide that. You can check it yourselves.
地址 – 最近的边防站
The address. – The nearest Border Guard station.
讨论结束
End of discussion.
玛莎
Marta!
妈的 不能再走了
Damn, stop the car.
这是禁区
The exclusion zone!
停车 我们不能进去
Stop! Can’t you see we can’t go any further?
操
Fuck!
[紧急状态地区]
[AREA UNDER A STATE OF EMERGENCY]
嘿嘿 你在吗
Hello, hello, are you there?
晚餐准备好了
Dinner’s ready.
我们还有一大堆该死的难民要转运
We’ve got a load of fucking tourists to deliver.
那边都没问题吧
Get the parcel locker ready, ok?
结束 – 好的 准备好了
Over. – Ok, standing by.
看路 那个弯道很容易开过
Now focus, this turn is easy to miss.
我他妈知道该去哪里 – 开吧
I fucking know where to go. – Just drive.
你干嘛这么紧张 是你妻子让你难堪了吗
Why are you so uptight? Is your wife giving you a hard time?
有什么好笑的 – 好吧 好吧
What’s so funny? – All right, all right.
你知道网上现在有多人喜欢边防兵吗
Do you know how much guys like us are getting online right now?
有一个人已经给我送了三次饭了
One has already brought me three dinners on duty.
微胖 但是胸很大
She was a little fat, but she had great boobs.
可得抓紧机会
Make the most of it while you can.
现在转弯
Now.
我知道 – 我怎么知道你知不知道
I know! – I didn’t know if you did.
我当然知道
Of course I fucking know.
这些烂摊子
The shit we have to do!
他们在哪儿
There they are.
你怎么成天气冲冲的
You just get pissed off all the time.
停车
Stop!
好了好了 – 停车
Ok, ok. – Stop.
走走走 – 快走 快走
Go, go, go! – Come on, go, go.
动起来 – 快走
Move. – Move it, move it.
挪挪 – 快点
Move it. – Faster.
赶紧起来
Get the fuck up!
快点快点 – 把他揪起来
Faster, faster. – Come on, fucking grab him.
给他弄走
Come on, move him along.
走 快走
Go, go, go.
他妈的 让他快点儿
Fucking tell him. Faster, grab him.
小心孩子
Watch out for those kids.
快走
Go, go, go.
快跑 带上这些小崽子
Run, run, run. Take the brats.
快走
Now, go.
赶紧
Go, go, go.
快下去
Off you go.
阿姨 等等
Auntie, wait!
努尔
Nur!
快点儿
Quick!
别跑
Stop!
站住
Stop!
把那小子关那边
Shut that kid up over there.
去瑞典吧 – 等等 等等 等等
To Sweden. – Wait, wait, wait!
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, my dear!
快一点 动起来
Faster, move it!
摁住她
Ok, grab her.
努尔 努尔在哪里呢
Nur! Where is Nur?
我的儿子在另一边
My son is on the other side.
求你了 我儿子在另一边
I beg you, my son is on the other side.
我儿子在那边 努尔
My son is on the other side. Nur!
快他妈把车倒回去
Back the fucking truck up!
倒车 – 他妈的倒车啊
Back it up! – Fucking back it up!
我儿子在那边 – 努尔 我的儿子 你在哪里
My son is on the other side. – Nur, my son! Where are you?
我的孩子 – 努尔
My little boy! – Nur!
安静
Quiet!
一二三
One – two – three!
安静
Quiet!
安静
Quiet!
安静
Quiet!
努尔 我在这儿