好吧 多喝水 然后多躺下休息 好吗
Ok, so drink plenty of water, and lie down. Ok?
别担心 我马上回家 – 好的 我爱你
Don’t worry, I’ll be at home. – Ok, I love you.
再见
Bye.
是你的娇妻吗
Miss Indecisive?
不 不 我只是得… – 坐下
No, no, I just had to… – Sit down.
真是的
Learn the grace of God.
你看 这美丽的股骨
There you go, a beautiful femur.
漂亮的小脸蛋儿
What a pretty face.
像他爸爸了
After daddy.
来吧 给你♥爸♥妈看看
Come on, show yourself.
看…
Look…
她的脚在动
the foot is moving.
又来 – 为什么没有声音了
What’s going on? – Why isn’t there any sound?
跟这台破机器一起工作 他们都应该额外付我钱 现在没事了
They should pay me extra for working with equipment like this. It’s ok now.
别担心 没问题的
Don’t worry, it’s fine.
来吧 小女宝儿
Come on, baby girl.
是女孩儿吗
A girl?
百分之百是 先生
One hundred percent woman, sir.
我的小女儿
Daddy’s little girl.
克拉拉
Klara?
还是佐西娅
Or Zosia.
莱万多夫斯基的女儿就叫克拉拉
Lewandowski named his daughter Klara.
(莱万多夫斯基:波兰职业足球运动员)
好
All right.
预产期是什么时候
And when’s the baby due?
嗯…
Well…
差不多一月底的样子 – 好的
It looks like around the end of January. – Ok.
没办法更精确一些吗
And more precisely?
这可没办法 毕竟是生孩子呢
Medicine isn’t an exact science.
足月妊娠期是37周
A full-term pregnancy runs for 37 weeks.
我只能言尽于此了 – 是的 从你的经验来看呢…
That’s all I can say. – Yes, but in your experience…
天哪 我又不是什么能编程的孵化器
Geez, Jan, I’m not an incubator that you can just program.
圣诞节之前把房♥子翻新好 行吗
Get the renovation done before Christmas, ok?
您先请
After you.
你本该在圣诞节前就搬走的
You were meant to move out of our place by Christmas.
现在都已经到复活节了
But now you’ll still be with us at Easter.
爸爸 如果你能帮我弄弄地板 肯定就更快了
It would be even sooner if you helped with the floor panels, Dad.
那真的不是我的强项 我擅长的只是水管
Flooring isn’t really my thing. Plumbing, yes.
要是你能帮我也顺便弄弄水管的话 肯定更快
Well, if you helped us with the pipes, we’d move in quicker.
贾内克 看啊
Janek, look.
有人他妈来过这里
Someone’s fucking been here.
也许是我呢
Maybe it’s mine.
好吧
Right then.
好了
Ok.
不 你看 绝对有人他妈的来过这里
No, look, someone’s fucking been here.
没事吧
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Are you alright?
这种紧急状态你可以开枪吗
Does this state of emergency allow you to use firearms?
如果是出于自卫的话
In self-defense.
只要是自卫就可以对吧
Self-defense! But you have clearance, I take it?
每颗子弹那边都有记录
They count every fucking bullet we fire.
回去吧
Come on.
妈的 这白♥痴♥乱排班次
Fuck, our moronic boss really screwed up the rotas.
现在我要跟那些老顽固一起上白班
And now I’ve got the day shift with some old fossil.
再来一瓶
And one more bottle, please.
你知道长官要来看我们吗
Did you know the chief’s coming to see us?
是的 我听说了 – 我想要…
Yeah, I heard. – Could I also have…?
我们的朋友想买♥♥避孕套 但是他不好意思说
Our friend wants to buy condoms but is too afraid to ask.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
香烟吧
Emel cigarettes, please.
红色还是蓝色的
Red or blue?
避孕套要最小号♥的 – 闭上你的嘴吧
Slims! The slimmest ones. – Shut your mouth.
滚开 – 生气了
Fuck off. – Fuck off yourself.
先生们 也许你们有看到这里站着一位孕妇呢
Gentlemen, maybe you noticed there’s a pregnant woman standing here?
对你们而言可能无关紧要 但你应该先让这位女士买♥♥单
I know it doesn’t matter to you, but you should let this lady go first.
你也没办法知道什么对我们更重要 不是吗
How do you know what matters to us, huh?
但是我已经录入这些商品了
But I’ve already entered these items.
取消就可以了
Just cancel them.
当然了 因为你会把孕妇到防护网上
Apparently, you push pregnant women over the wires!
我丈夫也在边防卫队工作 他不会这样做的
My husband works in the Border Guard and he certainly doesn’t do that.
你对这些一无所知
You have no idea about anything!
那些人是卢卡申科的武器 如果我们现在让他们进来 后面还不知道要跟过来多少人
They are Lukashenko’s weapons. If we let them in now, thousands more will follow.
我会收留他们
I’ll take it.
我知道这对你来说很困难 我也很同情
I understand it’s difficult for you, and I do sympathize.
我为我的丈夫感到非常自豪
I’m very proud of my husband.
如果你这么厉害 那你就收留他们吧
If you’re so smart, you take them in.
请给我一个袋子 谢谢
A bag, please.
我在呢 我在呢
I’m here, I’m here.
现在走的话 我们还能送你回家…
Quick, so we can still give you a ride home…
怎么了 卡斯卡
What’s wrong, Kaska?
都是荷尔蒙作祟
Hormones.
没关系的
It’s ok.
昨天 我看肥皂广♥告♥都看哭了
Yesterday, I even cried at a commercial for soap powder.
别担心
Ok?
走吧
Come on.
起来吧 – 谢谢
Get up. – Thanks.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
3.活动人士
安静
Quiet!
小心树枝
Careful over the branch.
这是狗咬的吗
Is this dog bite?
是的 – 好的
Yes, yes. Dog. – Ok.
已经多久了
How long?
很多天以前了
Many days, many days ago.
危险吗 医生
Dangerous, doctor?
这里看起来像是细菌感染了
It looks like a bacterial infection in here.
所以严重吗
Dangerous?
是的 这可能很危险
It could be dangerous, yes.
这可怎么办
My God.
每天都需要更换敷布 记住了吗
You need to change the compress every day, ok?
每天吗 – 我会给你一些用来更换的
Every day. – I’ll give you some.
真♥主♥啊
My God.
好了
Alright.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的妻子回娘家了
My wife came back to her parents.
但我不能再冒险
But I couldn’t take any chances.
我必须得到庇护
I have to have asylum.
在这里 签名 – 这个给你
Here, and sign. – I give you this, please.
不用了 谢谢 – 拜托 拜托 拿着吧
No, I’m good, thank you. – Please, please, you take.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
你拿着我会好受些
It will be good for me when you take this.
非常感谢 – 感谢您的帮助
Thank you very much. – Thank you for your help.
你感觉怎么样 宝宝还好吗
How are you feeling? Is the baby okay?
我给你拿点儿汤来
I’ll bring you some soup.
还有文书
And paperwork.
玛塔 给我几双鞋子
Marta, give me some shoes.
小点儿的 – 都没有了 只有这些了
Smaller ones. – There aren’t any others, just these.
没有别的了吗
No others?
好吧
Okay.
穿我的
Take them.
她说什么 – 啊
What did she say to me? – Huh?
她说什么
What did she say?
穿上吧
Put on.
她让你们把鞋子穿上
She said put them on.
不行 这样她就没有鞋子穿了
Then she won’t have shoes for herself. I won’t take them.
不行
You don’t have.
不 不…我的家很近
No, no… I’m close to my house
家里还有别的鞋子
and there is a lot of shoes.
她说她住在附近 没关系 你就穿着吧
She said she lives nearby. It’s ok, take them.
没事儿
Come on.
穿着吧
Put on.