Ali! – Dad!
阿里 – 爸爸
Ali! – Dad!
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你有水吗
We need water.
请给我们一些水好吗
Can you give us some water, please?
孩子们很久没喝水了
The children need to drink.
水 – 水吗
Water. – Water.
是的 拜托了 – 要用钱来买♥♥
Yes, please. – Give me money.
50 欧元
50 euros.
50 欧元吗
50 euros?
是的 是的
Yes, yes. Yeah.
给我吧
Give it to me.
还给我
Give it back, please.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
爸爸 你要去哪里 – 为什么 为什么 为什么 先生
Dad! Where are you going? – Why, why, why, mister?
为什么 先生 为什么 为什么
Why, mister? Why? Why?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爷爷 爷爷
Grandpa! Grandpa!
努尔
Nur!
别打了 别打了
Enough, enough!
别打了 – 快住手 求你了
Enough, enough! – Stop, stop, please.
真♥主♥啊
God!
真♥主♥啊
God!
愿真♥主♥惩罚他们
May God punish them.
等等 巴希尔
Wait, Bashir.
怎么了 – 我看看手♥机♥坏没坏
Why? – Let me check the mobile isn’t broken.
希望没坏掉
I hope it isn’t.
感谢真♥主♥ 没坏
Thank God it’s ok.
听着 – 你说爸爸
Listen. – Yes?
还有些电量
There is some battery left.
给你哥哥发信息 说我们又被送回白俄♥罗♥斯♥了
Text your brother, tell him they sent us back to Belarus.
记得藏好别被发现 – 好的
Just hide it somewhere. – Ok.
亲爱的 你受伤了吗
Are you hurt, my dear?
你呢 爷爷 你怎么样
No, and you, Grandpa?
我很好
I’m fine.
你脸上有血
There’s blood on your face.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
没问题的
Yes, yes, I am ok.
没事儿 我去坐坐就好了
I’m fine, I’ll just go and sit there.
让孩子们喝吧
Let the kids drink.
儿子 你要喝水吗
Do you want some water, son?
努尔
Nur?
我还行
No, I’m fine.
加利亚
Ghalia.
我的孩子
My sweetheart.
这里都没信♥号♥♥ 别浪费电量了
There’s no signal here, don’t waste your battery.
把你的手♥机♥藏好
And hide your mobile.
你等会儿需要它的 看看那些混♥蛋♥下的手
You’ll need it later. Look what they did to mine.
这些混♥蛋♥
Look what those motherfuckers did.
听着 白俄♥罗♥斯♥人会把我们送回波兰
Listen. The Belarusians will send us back to Poland.
我已经被送回去五六次了
They already sent me there five, six times.
每一次 波兰人还会再把我送回来
And every time, the Poles catch me and send me back here.
那些混♥蛋♥
The motherfuckers.
对我们拳打脚踢
Beating and kicking us.
我们得团结起来 别被分散开 把这个号♥码拍下来
Let’s stick together, but in case we get separated, take this number.
好的 – 快点
Ok. – Take it quickly.
快点 – 好的好的
Faster. – Ok, ok.
等你到了波兰的时候
When you reach Poland,
向这个号♥码发个信息
send a text to this number.
他们会送给你需要的物资 他们都是好人
They’ll get you whatever you need. They’re good people.
他们是好波兰人
They’re good Poles.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
纳比尔 纳比尔
Nabil! Nabil!
纳比尔 你在哪里
Nabil! Where are you?
纳比尔 纳比尔 – 阿米娜 阿米娜
Nabil! Nabil! – Amina! Amina!
爸爸
Dad!
阿米娜
Amina!
别开枪 – 来吧 快点
Don’t shoot! – Come on, quick.
巴希尔
Bashir!
快走
Move it, move it! Go, go, go.
爸爸 我们走吧
Dad! Let’s go!
爸爸 我们走吧
Dad, let’s go!
快点
Faster!
别停
Don’t stop!
快点儿
Come on, faster!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
巴希尔
Bashir!
波兰
2.边境守卫
你们必须展现出你们的专业
You have to show professionalism.
因为哪怕你给他们一个苹果 他们也只会说它有毒
Because if you give them an apple, they’ll just say it was poisoned,
然后会发生呢
and then what?
这不是在鼓吹什么 这是真正的威胁
This isn’t propaganda, it’s a real threat!
只要犯一个错误 六个月后我们就得去袭击华沙地铁了
One mistake, and in six months we’ll have an attack on the Warsaw subway.
你们没听卡明斯基部长和瓦西克部长说的话吗
Did you hear what Minister Kamiński and Minister Wąsik said?
这些偷渡的人都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 恋童癖还有嗜兽癖
They were found with terrorist, pedophile and zoophile materials!
你们见过他们的手♥机♥吗
Have you seen the phones they have?
不行… – 那我该怎么办
You couldn’t afford… – What should I do?
…还早着呢 – 你看一下消息吧
…half of what they have. – Pick it up.
还有他们是怎么对待孩子的
And I don’t want to hear about their kids!
[很痛 快回来 我得去医院] – 他们雇佣而且买♥♥孩子
[Got pains. Come here. I have to go to hospital.] – They hire or buy children,
然后朝他们的眼睛里喷烟 让他们流泪
and then blow smoke in their eyes to make them cry.
我自己就看过这种录像
I saw the footage myself.
我们是在拯救他们
We’re saving them.
你们也有自己的孩子
You have children of your own.
哪个父亲愿意让自己的孩子走上这条路
What father would take his child down this road?
他们想利用我们波兰人的同情心
They want to play on our Polish compassion,
而卢卡申科也在摩肩擦掌
while Lukashenko rubs his hands.
(卢卡申科:白俄♥罗♥斯♥总统)
搞清楚 这是最典型的混合战争了
Remember, this is classic hybrid warfare.
他们不是人 他们是普♥京♥和卢卡申科的武器
They aren’t people, they are weapons of Putin and Lukashenko.
他们不是人…
They aren’t people…
他们是子弹
they are live bullets!
你们都曾接受过急救培训 对吧
You’ve all had first-aid training at some point.
现在听着
Now listen up.
我不允许有人在你们眼皮底下死掉 知道了吗
No one is to be found dead on your watch, ok?
不允许有尸体
There are to be no dead bodies lying around.
如果你看到了尸体 那就意味着它不应该在此 懂了吗
If you see one, it shouldn’t be there, is that clear?
总有人说你们得不到心理咨♥询♥ 这都是胡说
They say you don’t get psychological care, but that’s not true.
我旁边的这位官员…
This officer here…
达莉亚·希茨-利斯 – 达莉亚 利屎
Daria Schitz-Lis. – Diarrhea Shitless.
希茨-利斯
Schitz-Lis.
达里亚·希茨-利斯
Daria Schitz-Lis.
她是一位很有经验的心理医生
She’s a trained psychologist
你们都可以预约…
whom you can make an appointment to see…
跟去医院一样
in the usual way,
按小时计算 费用由我们承担
by the hour, at our expense.
好了 不开玩笑了
All right, joking aside,
我是被派来鼓舞士气的
I was sent here to build up your morale,
但我根本不在乎这个
but I don’t care about that.
如果你们还没做好准备的话
If you’re not ready to wear the uniform,
你们还有时间来考虑
you now have the chance to consider it all
你们也可以现在就离开这里
and leave the room if you want.
还有谁
Anyone else?
没事了 我只是忘了喝水 所以才绞痛
It’s ok, I just forgot to drink water so I probably had colic.
其他的都很正常
But my movements feel normal.