很疼吗 – 是的
It hurts a lot? – Yes.
我帮你清理一下
Let me clean it for you.
好了 安静
Enough! Be quiet!
我…
I’m…
我太冷了 我扛不住了
I’m cold, I can’t help it.
我们知道
We know!
但…
But…
我真的很冷
I’m really cold.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
除了真♥主♥再无真神
I bear witness that there is no deity but God,
我见证真♥主♥的使者穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God.
真♥主♥是世间至伟
God is the Greatest.
以最仁慈 最宽厚的真♥主♥之名
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
一切赞美归于真♥主♥ 万世之主
All praise be to God, Lord of all worlds.
引领我们前行吧
Guide us along the straight path.
该死的手♥机♥
Damned fucking mobile.
爸爸
Dad.
我试一下你的手♥机♥
Let’s try from your phone.
引领受你庇佑之人的道路 而不是不敬真♥主♥之人
The path of those you have blessed, not those you are displeased with.
真♥主♥至伟
God is the Greatest.
爸爸 把你的手♥机♥给我用一下 我要给韦萨姆发短♥信♥
Dad, let me try to text Wesam from your phone.
一切荣耀归于真♥主♥ 至伟之神
Glory be to my Lord, the Most Magnificent.
真♥主♥至伟
God is the Greatest.
一切荣耀归于真♥主♥ 至伟之神
Glory be to my Lord, the Most High.
真♥主♥至伟
God is the Greatest.
我在寻求上帝的宽恕 你怎么了 巴希尔
I seek forgiveness in God! What’s wrong with you, Bashir?
让我给他发个信息什么的
Let me send him a pin.
怎么不和我一起祈祷
Instead of praying with me?
手♥机♥没电了 加利亚在飞机上玩儿了一路
The phone’s dead, Ghalia had it on the plane.
一直玩儿到没电了
She was playing with it until the battery died.
你到底怎么了 – 我得给韦萨姆发个定位
What’s wrong with you? – I just want to send Wesam our location.
巴希尔 亲爱的 把烟灭了 来和我一起祈祷吧
Bashir, my darling, put the cigarette out. Come pray with me.
我不想
I don’t want to pray.
我也不会去祈祷
I won’t pray.
真♥主♥宽宥 真♥主♥宽宥
I seek forgiveness in God, I seek forgiveness in God.
真♥主♥至伟
God is the Greatest.
努尔 加利亚 快起来
Nur! Ghalia! Get up!
下大雨了
It’s pouring.
没关系的 亲爱的
It’s ok, sweetheart.
好啦 好啦
It’s okay, it’s okay.
过来
Come on, come on.
没事儿的 亲爱的
Come on, my dears, come on.
巴希尔 巴希尔
Bashir, Bashir.
把衣服撑起来
Hold it up with me.
努尔
Nur.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿米娜
Amina.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈 你看 努尔像个女孩一样
Mama, look! Nur looks like a girl.
你看起来像个老奶奶
And you look like a grandma.
努拉 可爱的努拉
Nura, lovely Nura.
我不想穿了 – 不不不 努尔
I don’t want to wear it anymore. – No, no, no! Nur!
努尔 别脱下来 你会感冒的 够了
Nur, keep it on. You’ll get sick. Enough!
努尔 努尔 可爱的努尔 – 努尔 看着我 你是哥哥
Nura, lovely Nura. – Nur, look at me, you’re the older one.
闭嘴 加利亚 – 你会后悔的
Stop it, Ghalia! – You’ll be sorry.
努尔 好了 儿子
Nur, that’s enough, son.
阿米娜 – 怎么了
Amina. – Yes?
把充电宝给我
Give me the powerbank.
在包里呢
Take the powerbank from the bag.
我就交代了你这一件事
That was the only thing I asked you to do!
巴希尔
Bashir.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, madam.
已经被雨淋湿了
It’s wet. Water.
都是水 – 我有电♥话♥
Water. – I have a phone.
我们现在该怎么办
What will we do now?
那里有一条路
There’s a road there.
什么
What?
那里有一条路
There’s a road there.
她说什么
What did she say?
她说那边有路
She said there’s a road there.
妈妈 我想喝水
Mama, I want to drink.
亲爱的 等我们找到车 好吗
Sweetheart, we’ll drink when we get to the car, ok?
那要什么时候 – 很快的
So when? – Soon.
别再抱怨了
Just stop whining!
努尔 努尔
Nur, Nur!
很快的
In a moment, not long.
很棒 走吧
You look lovely. Come on.
张开嘴 还有呢
Open your mouth, there’s more.
还要吗 宝贝
Good girl! Want some more?
这儿有 张嘴
Here, open your mouth.
阿米娜 – 妈妈
Amina! – Mama!
帮帮我
Help me!
阿米娜 – 巴希尔
Amina! – Bashir!
爸爸 抓住他
Dad! Hold him.
巴希尔
Bashir!
没关系的 亲爱的 别担心
It’s ok, sweetheart, don’t worry.
我抓到你了
I’ve got you.
没事的
Nothing happened.
别害怕 亲爱的
Don’t be scared, sweetie.
会没事的
It’ll be fine.
好啦 没事儿 亲爱的
Shhh, it’s ok, sweetheart.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you ok?
我没事儿 亲爱的
Yes, sweetie, I’m fine.
慢点儿 慢点儿
Slowly, slowly.
他应该是饿了
I think he is hungry.
好了 好了 亲爱的 已经没事儿了
There, there, darling. I’ve got you now.
过来吧 我的宝贝们
Come over here, my darlings.
再试试吧
Let’s try.
马希尔
Mahir!
我已经没有奶了
I don’t have milk anymore.
我来吧
Can I help?
星期一 星期二 星期三
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
星期四 星期五…
Thursday, Friday…
星期六…
Saturday…
星期六…
Saturday…
星期日 – 星期日
Sunday. – Sunday.
你真棒
Yes, bravo.
你会说英语
You can speak English!
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
基利安·姆巴佩
Kylian Mbappé.
是吗
I don’t think so.
我叫莱拉 你叫什么名字
My name is Leila. What’s your name?
努尔
Nur.
跟我说 我的名字是努尔
Say: My name is Nur.
我的名字是努尔
My name is Nur.
太棒了 你从哪来的
Bravo. Where are you from?
叙利亚 哈拉斯塔
Harasta, Syria.
跟我说 我来自哈拉斯塔 – 我来自哈拉斯塔
Say: I’m from Harasta. – I’m from Harasta.
说 我想留在欧洲
Yes, I’d like to stay in Europe.
我想留在欧洲
I’d like to stay in Europe.
你好先生
Hello, sir.
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
您有水吗
Water?
能给我一些水吗
Can you spare me some water, please?
水
Water.
有水吗
Water?