Hello. – You too?
来吧 到这里来
Come on, come here.
弗兰尼克 非常感谢你 – 我应该把你的车停在哪里
Franek, thank you very much. – Where should I drop your car?
你能把它送到车间去吗
Could you take it to the workshop?
当然可以 但是这得要200兹罗提 我不能免费做太多的事
Sure, but it’ll be 200 zlotys then. I can’t do too much for free.
你在干什么 我开玩笑的…快点 上车…走吧
What are you doing? I was kidding… Quick, get in… let’s go.
周三视频会议见
See you online on Wednesday.
谢谢你
Thank you!
朱莉娅 我和我的妻子一直在想 无论你需要什么…
You know, Julia, my wife and I have been thinking. Whatever you need…
我们都很乐意… 我可以帮你载人 接人…
I’d always be happy to… I can give lifts, pick people up…
你明白吧
You know what I mean?
你不怕他们把你的公♥司♥关了吗
Aren’t you afraid they might shut your company down?
不…我和守卫相处得很好 我和他们的老大还是同学
No… I get on very well with the guards. I went to school with the chief.
至于警♥察♥呢 他们的巡逻车都是我从沟里拖出来的
And the police? With all the patrol cars I’ve hauled out of ditches?
你睡在这里
You’ll sleep here.
这是你的床
These are your beds.
毛巾和一些衣服
Here are towels and some clothes.
浴室就在那边…
The bathroom is through there…
还有洗衣篮
And the laundry basket.
无线网密♥码♥也写好了
I wrote down the wi-fi password.
还有网络名称
And the network name.
还有有线电视
You have Canal Plus.
想看什么都行 随意
So, if you want to watch something, feel free.
谢谢
Thank you.
军队能…能在这里找到我们吗
Can… can the military find us here?
我妈妈不会说法语
Mom doesn’t speak French.
但你们在这里很安全 我发誓
But you are safe here, I swear.
我走了 楼上见 – 好 谢谢
I’m going, see you upstairs. – Ok, thanks.
多好的一个房♥间啊
What a room!
真不错
Great room.
真的很酷
Really cool.
这就是我的床了
Guys, I think this is going to be my bed.
你在干什么 – 躺着啊
What are you doing? – Lying down.
但我是最高的 我怎么办 – 终于有一个房♥间了 我们自己的房♥间
But I’m the tallest. What are you doing? – A room at last, our own room.
洗澡水超级舒服 水温也很好 太完美了
The bath is super nice, good temperature. Perfect.
太舒服了
I am so good.
这里太舒服了 – 我们很臭
I am so good in here. – We were smelly.
你说什么 – 我们很臭
What did you say? – We were smelly.
我们很臭
We were smelly!
什么 – 我们很臭
What? – We were smelly!
把孩子给我吧
Give me the baby.
别害怕
Don’t be scared.
来帮我一把
Help me with the other one.
很重
It’s heavy.
进来 进来
Move in, move in.
走吧 走吧
Go, go.
妈的 瞎排什么班 让那个婊♥子♥上夜班
The supervisor is screwing me over, giving that bitch all the night shifts.
你晚上没事做吗
You don’t have anything to do at night?
我更喜欢白天巡逻 至少阳光明媚的
I prefer daytime patrols, at least the sun is shining.
来活儿了
Alright, let’s go.
请出示文件 – 我就知道你会拦着我
Papers, please – I knew you’d stop me.
文件
Papers.
这里
Here.
日志
Log book.
记录…货物的
And this is… for the goods.
我的家人
My two loves.
你查一下
Check him.
我知道我应该…
I know how I must look…
虽然我他妈的不相信他 但文件都没什么问题
I don’t fucking believe him, but the papers are in order.
让他走吧 不然他都要犯心脏病了
Let him go, or he’ll drop dead from a heart attack.
好了
Clear.
走吧
On your way.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
来点儿吗
Want some?
妈妈 你能给他倒一些吗 – 当然
Mom, will you pour him some? – Sure.
对不起…我…
Excuse me… I…
呃 小姐…
Miss…
我们是穆♥斯♥林♥
We are Muslims.
我知道 所以妈妈准备了鸡肉…
I know, Mom prepared chicken because…
她以为这样就行了 鸡肉可以吗
she thought it would be ok. Is the chicken ok?
是的 很好吃 – 你都还没尝过呢
Yes, it’s delicious. – You didn’t even taste it yet.
小姐 是没问题的 – 别再叫我小姐了
Miss, it’s halal. – Stop calling me miss.
如果你一直这样的话 我就要叫你艾伦先生了
If you continue, I’ll call you Mister Alan.
那样就很奇怪了吧 – 是的 还是别了…
That would be a bit weird, no? – Yeah, don’t…
瞧 所以别叫小姐啦 – 我会的
See, so stop it. – I’ll try.
这是怎么回事 – 没什么 一切都很好
What’s up? – Nothing, everything is fine.
妈妈 你也吃点儿吧
Mom, help yourself to something.
这样很奇怪 好像你在返饭里下毒了一样
It looks weird, like you poisoned the food.
你还要吗 – 不了 谢谢
Would you like more? – No, thank you.
再盛一些 他们得好好吃饭 给他一些米饭和沙拉
Give them more, they need to eat well. Serve him some rice and salad.
别再盛了 他都吃不下了
Don’t give him more, he can’t eat any more now.
他已经好几个星期没吃东西了 所以……
He hasn’t eaten anything for a couple of weeks, so…
这样他会生病的 – 也许…
He’d get sick, I read about it. – So maybe…
妈妈 你为什么要强迫别人吃饭啊 – 冷静点 亲爱的 嘿
Mom, why do you force people to eat? – Calm down, sweetie, hey
多给些
Just offer more.
你可以停下来吗 – 好的
Can you stop? – Ok.
没事吧
Everything good?
没事 – 好的
Good. – Ok.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Na zdrowie!
敬礼 – 这很奇怪 爸爸
Salut! – Super weird, Dad.
你认识帕帕温巴(刚果歌♥手和音乐家)
You know Papa Wemba?
卡啡呢(牙买♥♥加歌♥手)
Koffee?
没有 那帕帕乌泰 还有斯特罗马(比利时歌♥手)
No, but Papaoutai. Stromae?
斯特罗马 – 这没人不认识吧
Stromae. – Stromae is well-known.
很早了 但是我们都听过
It’s old but we used to listen to it.
沃伊泰克制♥作♥的音乐 但是是波兰语的
Wojtek makes music, but Polish.
哦真的吗 你会说唱吗 你会吗
Oh really? You rap? Will you do it?
来吧 – 当然可以 如果你想听的话
Go on. – Sure, if you want.
我来打节奏 你说唱 可以吗
I’ll beatbox and you go, ok?
现在吗 – 当然 就现在
Now? – Sure, now.
你可以吗 – 好 好
You’re good? – Yeah, ok.
三 二 一…
Three, two, one…
哟
Yo, check it out
一 二 三 每个人都在树林里度过了时光
One, two, three – everyone did time in the woods
但不用担心他们 他们现在很安全
But don’t worry about them, they’re safe now
黑人与白人 就像阴与阳 这就是我们的新时代
White and black, like yin and yang, that’s our new gang
我们打节奏 我们嘻哈
Us and the beatbox, us and the hip hop
哇
Wow!
真不赖 – 他真的很会
It’s phat. – He’s really not bad.
他酷毙了 你知道怎么做吗
He’s phat! You know how to do that?
当然知道 来吧
We know how. Let’s play together.
嘿 你们知道一千次的死亡吗
Guys, do you know “Dying a Thousand Times”?
当然 – 很好听
Of course. – It’s really good.
它在我的播放列表中
It’s on my playlist.
我不知道 – 得了吧
I don’t know it. – Stop it!
怎么会有人不知道
Everybody knows it.
一千次的死亡
“Dying a Thousand Times”
听起来很熟悉 但我不知道歌♥词是什么
It sounds familiar, but I don’t know the words.
“你放弃的时候我也会放弃 你哭泣的时候我也流泪”
“I fold when you fold, I cry when you cry”
“我在你祈祷的时候祈祷 共享你的悲伤”
“I pray when you pray, your grief is my grief”
“我的心脏随你而跳动”
“I vibrate when you live, a heart for a heart”
“共享你的荣耀 也分食你的落寞”
“As I shine when you shine, so I die when you die”
“从舞台到清♥真♥寺 我带着很多悔恨”
“Between the stage and the mosque, I carry a lot of remorse”
“我过着两个人生 也会有两次死亡吗 ”
“I lead a double life, would I have a double death?”
“人们只相信他们所看到的”
“People only believe in what they can see”
“我失去了很多人 我感觉自己已经死了一千次了”
“I lost so many people, I feel like I’m dying a thousand times”
“一千次死亡”
“Dying a thousand times”
“一千次死亡”
“Dying a thousand times”
“一千次死亡”
“Dying a thousand times”
“我要怎么相信 再见也不会让我们分开”