每个人都是
Everyone has to.
你说得容易 你没有家人
That’s easy for you to say, you have no family.
是的 我丈夫死了
Yes, my husband died.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我还有妈妈 还有我的狗
I have a mother, and my dogs.
帕特…
Baska…
你是借还是不借
Will you lend me the car or not?
如果他们抓住你 牵扯到我怎么办
What if they catch you and tie it to me?
帮个忙又不违法
Helping is not illegal!
你生活在什么世界啊
What world do you live in!
对不起 我不能
I’m sorry, but I can’t.
不行
No.
类似的事情都不要做了 懂吗
And don’t ask me for such things again! Understand?
我不懂 但是我听到你说的话了
I don’t understand, but I heard you.
再见
Bye-bye.
SUV没戏了
So much for the SUV.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let’s go.
还好他们离马路很近
It’s good they’re close to the road.
该死
Damn.
已经很接近了
My car is really close.
没差
It makes no sense to me.
简直糟透了 简直就是一场灾难
It just sucks, it’s a disaster.
我以前开车的时候 他们从来不搭车
When I used to drive, they never wanted a ride.
因为我们没有问他们 – 什么意思
Because we didn’t ask. – What do you mean?
那些库尔德人说他们已经有车了 – 你问过所有人了吗
Those Kurds said they already had a taxi. – Did you ask everyone?
现在可不是吵架的时候 我们必须做好万全的准备
This is no time for squabbling. We have to consider every option.
我们可以让他们藏在后面 给他们盖好毯子
We can put them in the back and cover them with blankets.
我会先载他们走远些 然后再回来找你…
I’ll take them away and come back for you…
或者直接开走也行 – 好吧…我来开车 这是我的欧宝
Or not. – Ok… I’ll drive, it’s my Opel!
这是丰田 – 我开的车我还不知道吗
It’s a Toyota! – I think I know what I drive.
你以为你开的是什么车 – 欧宝
So what do you think you drive? – An Opel.
什么型号♥
What model?
欧宝丰田
Opel Toyota.
但车子是我名下的
But the car is registered to me!
我也有付钱 不是吗 – 冷静点
I did my part, didn’t I? – Calm down, now!
我来开车
I’ll drive.
我是最年长的 恕我直言
I’m the oldest and, with all due respect,
我是唯一一个看起来不像是无政♥府♥主义者的人
the only one who doesn’t look like an anarchist.
让她来开车吧 – 很明智
The old lady will drive. – That’s right.
嗯 可是有好几次我在追捕中都成功地甩掉了警♥察♥
Well, I’ve managed to lose the police in a chase a few times.
真的吗
Really?
哎呀…
Geez…

Fuck!
搞什么 – 你在干什么
What the fuck? – What are you doing?
是巡逻的
That was a portal.
靠边停
Pull over!
冷静点儿
And keep calm.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
你们都要去哪里
Where are you all heading?
我们又不在禁区 去哪里还要报备吗
We’re out of the exclusion zone. Can’t we go where we like?
你可以说你要去商店
You could at least say you’re going to the store.
好的 那么我们要去商店 先生 这样可以吗
Ok, we’re going to the store. Is that better, sir?
是的
Yes.
你旁边的那位女士呢
And the lady next to you,
那张黝黑的脸…
with the dark face…
她会说波兰语吗
Does she speak Polish?
她会
She does.
那她怎么不说点什么
Then why doesn’t she say something?
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意承行于地 如同行在天上
Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven…
走吧
Ok, on your way.
赐给我们日用的饮食
Give us this day our daily bread
赦免我们的过错…
And forgive us our trespasses…
就像我们宽恕那些侵犯我们的人一样…
as we forgive those that trespass against us.
并引领我们…
And lead us not…
走吧 我说 – 我们是波兰人
Fuck off, I said! – We are.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sons of bitches!
你好
Hello?
是的 谢谢你给我回电♥话♥ 我是扬科夫斯基律师的朋友
Yes, thank you for calling me back. I’m a friend of attorney Jankowski.
是的 就是把一辆坏了的车拖到修理厂去
Yes, it’s about picking up a broken-down car and taking it to the workshop.
就在小路上 我给你发个定位 您能听到吗
It’s on a side road, I’ll send you a pin. Hello?
太好了 非常感谢 谢谢
That’s great, thank you very much. Thank you.
35.2度
35.2 degrees.
这里
Here.

Super, ok.
包里有能穿的鞋
There are dry shoes in the backpack.
去拿茶吧 – 给
Get the tea. – Here.
还有汤 – 等一下吧 先喝茶 他很虚弱
There’s soup too. – In a moment, tea first. He is weak.
给你
Here.
没事了
It’s ok.
等一下 我们再挪他
Just a second, then we can pick him up.
好的 现在… 一 二 三
Ok, now… One, two, three.
很好
Perfect.
现在可以喝汤了
You can give us that soup now.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
汤吗
Soup?
太好了
Very good.
现在是晚上 11 点 我们怎么做 – 按原计划
It’s 11pm. What do we do? – We stick to the plan.
我要留到早上
I’m staying till morning.
别走 – 冷静
Don’t go. – Keep calm.
把我的包拿走 把睡袋和充电宝留给我
Take my backpack, leave me the sleeping bag and a powerbank.
我们走吧
Let’s get going.
手电筒
Flashlights.
这是我
This is me.
这是我的弟弟
And this is my little brother.
我很想念他 – 很帅
I miss him. – Very beautiful.
谢谢 我希望他们也能来
Thanks, I hope they’ll come.
波兰
你看 快录下来
Hey, look! Record it!

Fuck!
跟小妹妹说再见 – 再见 小妹妹
Say goodbye to the little girl. – Goodbye, little girl.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
给我一块
Give me a piece.
不要全都吃了
Don’t eat it all.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
[出租车马上就到]
[The taxi will be here!]
我们该走了 走吧
We should get going. Let’s go.
我们该走了
We should get going.
给我吧 加利亚
Give it to me, Ghalia.
加利亚…
Ghalia…
不用太难过
No need to be upset.
你可以在废车场买♥♥到前照灯和车窗
You can buy the headlamps and windows at a salvage yard.
只是油漆的问题 保险会报销的
It’s just the paintwork, and that’ll be covered by insurance.
所以还可以
So you’ll still come out ahead.
到前面来吧 女士
Please get in the front, madam.
我们正要出发呢 注意
We’re just about to set off. Take care, please.
抓紧咯
Hold tight.
他妈的甩掉他们把
Let’s get the fuck out of here!
把手举起来 把手举起来
Show me your hands, show me your hands.
出来
Get out.
好吧
Alright!
慢点儿 我可是位淑女
Gently, I’m a lady.
乌拉 乌拉 乌拉
Ula, Ula, Ula!
早上好
Good morning.
怎么了 – 你好
How did it go? – Hi.
干嘛 – 嗨
Alright? – Hi.
来吧 孩子们
Boys, come on.
就在这儿 里面
Right here. Inside.
你好 – 快来