是的 就在晚上
Yes, at night.
妈妈 说实话 我厌倦了每晚都要这样了
Mom, honestly, I’m tired of checking in every night!
告诉我 那些检查你都做了吗
Just tell me, did you go for those tests?
你都不照顾好自己 我怎么能放心顾好我自己
How am I supposed to take care of myself when you don’t do the same for yourself?
时间快到了
Time to wrap it up.
是的 你没有听错 是个男人的声音
Yes, you heard right, it was a man’s voice!
妈妈 西蒙已经去世一年多了 我有权决定自己的生活
Mom, Szymon’s been dead for over a year! I have the right to my own life!
可以了
That’s enough.
我会给你回电的 好吗 再见
I’ll call you back, ok? Bye.
你已经打完了
Now you’ve done it.
我是一名心理医生 我得保护患者的数据 手♥机♥不能给你
I’m a shrink, a psychologist, and I need to protect my patients’ data.
伊扎
Iza!
去后面 全身检查一下…
Come and do the full body…
伊扎
Iza!
把你的衣服脱了
Take your clothes off.
要脱♥光♥
Strip.
你一定是在开玩笑 – 赶快吧
You must be joking! – Quickly!
来吧 快点
Come on, quickly!
我们的指挥官正在休假
Our commander is on leave.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的把大家都惹毛了
That son of a bitch has got under everyone’s skin here.
没有人反抗吗 – 你知道 就是这样的
And no one revolts? – You know, it is what it is.
在那边
Over there.
我可以通知您基金会的律师您在这里
I can notify your foundation’s lawyer that you are here.
我不知道号♥码 – 没关系的
I don’t know the number. – It’s ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们将对您的拘留提出申诉的
We will file a complaint against your detention.
谢谢
Thank you.
请在这里签名 – 这里吗
Sign here, please. – Here?
再见 – 再见
Goodbye. – Goodbye.
我给你换了手♥机♥ 以防万一 还有手♥机♥卡
I’d change your phone, just in case. And the sim card.
他妈的
Fuck!
[混♥蛋♥ ]
[FUCK OFF!]
我去给你找一辆拖车
I’ll get a tow truck for you.
不 谢谢你 我没有精力了 再说吧
No, thank you, I don’t have the strength. I’ll take care of it later.
他是我的朋友
He’s a good friend of mine.
他不会跟你收钱的
I’m sure he won’t charge you anything.
我会把他的电♥话♥号♥码发给你 – 谢谢
I’ll send you his number. – Thank you.
你现在可以送我回家吗 – 当然
Could you give me a ride home now? – Sure.
我回来了 来吧 菲奥娜 过来
Yes, here I am. Come on, Fiona, come here.
一切都好
Everything’s ok.
祖库 你能不能不要在这儿抽烟 太熏了
Żuku, can you not fucking smoke in here? It’s too much.
好的 对不起
Ok, sorry.
那是谁的车 – 我的 我的意思是 我付了一部分的钱
Whose car is that? – Mine. I mean, partly mine.
我们几个人一起买♥♥的
A few of us bought it together.
过来吧
Come on, come here.
我已经喂过了
I already gave them some.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
这样他们就能再吃一顿了
So they can get a second helping, ok?
我以为他们把你关起来了
I thought they’d locked you up.
他们确实这么做了
They did.
波兰士兵支援的边防军…
…border guards supported by Polish soldiers…
也这么觉得…
Thought so…
…还有警♥察♥
…police officers…
玛塔和马切克回到了原来的基地
Marta and Maciek have gone back to the old base.
我知道了
I see.
我还得再跟你道歉一次
You know I have to apologize again?
不用 你去外面抽烟就行了… – 不是香烟的事
You don’t, just smoke outside… – Not about the cigarettes.
我以为你只是一个普通又没权势的自♥由♥派
I thought you were just a common, petty liberal,
想要靠这个来提升自己的自尊 但是我错了
looking to boost your self-esteem… I was wrong, respect!
我还不需要靠这个来提升自己的自尊 除此之外的事情我都同意
I have good self-esteem. Apart from that, I agree with you.
他们得到第十八机械化部队的支援
They are supported by troops from the 18th Mechanized Division.
士兵们每天都在执行着艰巨的任务……
The soldiers carry out their difficult service on a daily basis…
事实上 正如总统所说 这是一项艰巨的工作
Indeed, as the President says, it is demanding work.
混♥蛋♥们
Bastards!
我想既然你留下来了 我们就一起做吧 按我们的方式
I take it that since you stayed, we’ll do it together, our way?
当然
Sure.
太好了
Great.
我再也不会把任何人留在树林里了
I’ll never leave anyone in the woods again!
等等
Wait, wait!
操 祖库 我说过多少遍了 不许任何人睡我的卧室
Fuck, Żuku, how many times have I said that no one should sleep in my bedroom?
你们到底是怎么了
What’s wrong with you people?
这是萨莎…那是乌拉
This is Sasha… And that’s Ula.
朱莉娅 听着 不许睡我的床还有用我的碗 知道了吗
Julia. Look, nobody sleeps in my bed, or eats out of my bowl, ok?
我邀请他们是因为我们需要帮助…
I invited them because we’ll need support…
好吧
Alright.
楼上有两间卧室
You have two bedrooms upstairs!
我们需要两辆车
We have to use two cars.
一个在前面望哨 吸引那些检查站
One in front, as the lookout, to spot the checkpoints.
我看到有人送你回来的 你的车怎么了
I saw that some guy gave you a ride. What happened to your car?
我暂时没有车了
I don’t have a car for the time being.
好吧
Ok.
我们不能把他们带到这里
And we can’t bring them here.
你知道他们在监视你吗 – 我知道
You know they’re keeping an eye on you? – I know.
他们会跟踪我们
They’ll track us.
很帅啊
Handsome.
他死于新冠肺炎 – 他妈的 对不起
He died of Covid. – Fuck, sorry.
没关系
It’s alright.
你好 – 嗨 巴斯卡
Hello? – Hi, Baska.
天啊 我还以为是西蒙打来的
Geez, I thought it was Szymon calling.
听着 你能把你的SUV借给我吗 我的车出事了…
Listen, could you lend me your SUV? My car’s off the road…
可以啊 – 越快越好
I can. – As soon as possible would be best.
现在可以吗 – 马上
Could you come now? – I’m on my way.
太感谢了 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thanks.
抱歉 能给我些私人时间吗
Sorry, give me a moment, will you?
我得跟我的病人通话
I have to speak to a patient.
当然
Sure.
你可以上楼去
You can go upstairs.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hi.
嗨 博格丹 怎么样
Hi Bogdan, how’s it going?
我们今天有安排吗
Do we have a session today?
没有 是后天下午四点
No, the day after tomorrow at 4pm.
这是免费的 有兴趣吗
It will be free. Interested?
照你的收费标准 当然愿意了
Well, at your rates, of course.
很高兴你同意了
I’m glad you appreciate the gesture.
我有事情要跟你谈 我们得见个面
I have some business, we need to meet.
顺便问一下 您对我们的反♥动♥政♥权♥有何愤慨
And by the way, how is your outrage at our reactionary regime?
还有半箱油
You’ve got half a tank of gas.
是自动挡的 但对你应该没什么问题
It’s an automatic, but that shouldn’t be a problem.
谢谢 – 你总是像个疯子一样开车
Thank you. – You always did drive like a lunatic.
你没事就好
It’s good that you’re ok.
我说我的车出事儿了 不是说我出事儿了
I said my car’s off the road, it doesn’t mean I had an accident.
啊 你好 朱莉娅 我们有新的定位了 – 准备好 我马上来
Oh hi! Julia, we got a pin. – Get ready, I’m coming.
你们在做什么
What is really going on?
我们想把人们带出森林 安置在该地区的某个地方…
We want to take people out of the woods and put them up somewhere in the area…
什么
What?
你是说移♥民♥吗 – 难民
You mean migrants? – Refugees.
他们得找个安全的地方聚在一起
They need to get themselves together, somewhere safe.
你们有 3A 电池吗 – 在桌子底部的抽屉
Do you have any AAA batteries? – Bottom drawer of the desk.
天啊 这车太酷了 还是本地车牌
Holy crap, what a cool car! And local plates!
我们可以把它开到森林里 用那辆欧宝望哨
We can take it to the forest and use the Opel as the lookout!
让我聊一分钟 好吗
Let me have a minute to talk, ok?
我给你看一些东西
I’ll show you something.
不 对不起 我不能看这样的东西…这让我很困扰…
No, I’m sorry, I can’t watch things like that… It just gets to me and…
这就是我从沼泽里救出来的女人……
This is the woman I dragged out of the swamp…
朱尔卡 亲爱的 你了解我…
Julka, my dear, you know me…
我总是投票给公民纲领党
I always voted for Civic Platform.
必要时 我会拿着蜡烛站在法庭外
I stood outside the courts with a candle when it was necessary,
但是这个…
but this…
我必须得谋生 工作 你知道吗
I have to make a living, work, you know?