有孩子吗 – 没有
Kids? – No.
还有鞋
Shoes.
什么尺寸的 – 41 和 44
What size? – 41 and 44.
还有干衣服
And dry clothes for everyone.
朱莉娅 那个阿富汗女人…
Julia, about that Afghan woman…
我们暂时还没有消息
Leila? We still have no news.
没有人见过她 她也没有回复我们的消息 她失踪了
No one’s seen her, and she’s not responding to our messages. She’s disappeared.
但我们和她在美国的哥哥有联♥系♥
But we’re in touch with her brother in the US,
这可能会有帮助吧 我也不知道
so maybe that will help, I don’t know.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈的 糟了
Shit, not good.
他们在禁区内 他们得马上出去
They’re inside the zone, they’ll have to move.
看到了吗
See?
操 只有几百码 – 他们很容易就会乱窜
Fuck, it’s only a few hundred yards. – It’ll be easier for them to get through.
妈的 你能不能快点儿
Fucking hell, are you stalling on purpose?
我们没时间了 如果他们乱走的话
We have no time. If they move,
我们就得花一晚上找他们…
we’ll be looking for them all night…
说点儿有用的话吧 净说些没用的
Spare us your words of wisdom, ok? They don’t help.
我在车里等你们
I’ll wait in the car.
注意脚下
Watch where you step.
啊…
Yeah…
小心 – 走吧
Watch your step. – Ok, come on.
就在这里
It’s here.
妈的 我们晚了
Shit, we’re late.
我走不动路
I can’t walk.
我上不去 出租车就在那里
I can’t walk. The taxi is there.
我的朋友丢下我了 拜托 我不想死
My friends left me. Please, I don’t want to die.
没事了 没事了
It’s ok, it’s ok.
他浑身都湿透了 得换身衣服
He’s all wet, he needs to get changed.
没关系 我会帮你的
It’s ok, I’m gonna help you.
没关系的 没关系的 – 我不想死
It’s ok, it’s ok. – I don’t want to die.
他们丢下我了 – 你不会死的
They left me. – You won’t die.
我觉得不是骨折 更像是扭伤
I don’t think it’s broken, more like sprained.
看着我 你叫什么名字
Look at me, what’s your name?
我叫…艾哈迈德 – 我是朱莉娅
My name… Ahmad. – My name is Julia.
一切都会好的 – 别让我死
Everything will be ok. – Don’t let me die, please.
搜集一下他的信息
His details for the interim order.
你有护照么
Do you have a passport?
在哪里 在你的口袋里吗
Where is it? In your pocket?
没关系的
It’s ok.
我能打个电♥话♥吗
Please let me call. Please. Please.
让我打个电♥话♥吧 – 不行
Please let me call. – No.
不行
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
我帮你穿个外套 好吗
Let me put the jacket on, ok?
你是从哪来的 摩洛哥吗
Where are you from? Morocco.
你多大了
How old are you?
25 – 25
25. – 25.
还有其他人吗 – 他们丢下我了
Are you here with anyone? – They left me.
你是说你的朋友还是家人啊
You mean your friends or family?
你得安静些了 好吗
You have to be silent, please. Okay?
我想这是找你的
I think it’s for you.
萨比哈
Sabih?
我是艾哈迈德
This is Ahmad.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝…
Thank God, thank God. Listen…
那些人是来帮忙的 他们就在这里
Those people came to help, they’re here.
你在哪里
Where are you?
请把你的位置发给我
Send me your location, please.
萨比哈 我没去的话不要乱走
Sabih, don’t leave without me, please.
好的好的
Ok, ok.
我得挂了 把你的位置发给我
I have to hang up now. Send me your location, Sabih.
谢谢 你看 他们离得很近
Thank you. Look, they are not far.
只要一个小时 出租车马上就来
Just one hour. The taxi will come, please.
拜托 我有钱 我可以付给你钱
Please, I have money, I can pay you.
我有钱 – 没有人想要你的钱
I have money. – No one wants your money.
请带我去那里 别把我留在这里
Please take me there. Don’t leave me here.
我们不会留下你 好吗 – 朱莉娅…
No one will leave you, ok? – Julia…
我们当然不会… – 朱莉娅
For sure we will… – Julia!
我们会尽我们所能 好吗
We will do whatever we can, ok?
请给我们一点时间
Give us a moment.
听着 你不能跟他担♥保♥这样的事情
Look, you can’t promise him things like that.
只有几英里 – 不行
It’s only a few miles. – You can’t.
他们一定会在这里找到我们的 我们得绕过去
They’re bound to find us here. We’ll have to go around.
开车只需几分钟
It’s only a few minutes by car.
那你打算怎么把他弄上车
And how do you plan to get him to the car, huh?
如果他们看到我们 我们就完蛋了
If they saw us, we’re fucked.
操
Fuck.
好吧 你跟他待在一起 我把车开近点儿 – 你疯了吗
Ok, stay with him, and I’ll drive closer. – Are you crazy?
你看到有多少巡逻队了吗
Have you seen how many patrols there are?
他们会把他扔过去的 – 好吧 听着
They’ll throw him over the wire. – Ok, listen up.
我们试着帮帮他 也许能行
Let’s try to move him, it might work.
你有不用担架抬过人吗 因为我有
Have you ever carried someone without a stretcher? Because I have.
我们自己都好不容易才走到这里…
We barely got here on our own…
我们把他放在睡袋里怎么样 – 不行
What if we take him on a sleeping bag? – No.
我们已经知道他的信息了 我们可以明早再来
We have his details for interim relief, we can come back in the morning.
但是晚上太冷了 – 你知道规矩 你也答应了
But it’s freezing at night. – You know the rules, you agreed!
如如果我们被抓了 就帮不了任何人了 对吧
If we go to jail, we can’t help anyone, right?
为什么会进监狱 – 违反紧急状态条例
Go to jail? For what? – Violating state of emergency rules.
哪怕是刚刚进入禁区就已经违法了
Even just entering the exclusion zone.
我们不能让他们抓到任何马脚…这就是规则
We can’t give them any excuse… those are the rules.
你觉得他们还需要什么借口吗
You think they need an excuse?
齐奥布罗只要打打响指… – 我们只能把他留在这里 就这样
Ziobro will snap his fingers and… – We have to leave him here, end of discussion!
那你去跟他说
Then you go and tell him.
去吧
Go on.
好吧
Right then.
这是你的护照
There’s your passport.
我们现在必须走了 但是…
We have to leave you now, but…
谢谢 好的 好的 谢谢
Thank you, ok. Ok, thank you.
给我一个睡袋
Give me a sleeping bag.
还有卷垫
And a roll mat.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
卷垫
The roll mat.
朱莉娅
Julia!
朱莉娅
Julia!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
放开我
Let me go!
操
Fuck!
放开我
Let me go!
走吧
Go!
艾哈迈德
Ahmad?
艾哈迈德…
Ahmad…
嗨 妈妈 一切都好
Hi, Mom, everything’s all right.
你知道第二次注射的日子吗
Do you have a date for the second dose?
妈妈 我现在得挂了 别生气 我会给你回电♥话♥的
Mom, I have to go now. Don’t get upset, I’ll call you back.
警♥察♥ 下车 – 怎么了 你在做什么
Police, get out of the car! – Yes? But what are you doing?
手
Hand!
另一只
The other one.
另一只手
Your other hand.
你进入了禁区 – 我不这么认为
You entered the exclusion zone. – I don’t think so.
只要你承认 检察官就会撤销制裁…
If you admit to it, the prosecutor will drop the sanctions…
开什么玩笑 什么制裁
Are you kidding? What sanctions?
就算我进入了禁区 也只是轻罪而已
Even if I entered the zone, it’s only a misdemeanor.
那协助贩卖♥♥人口呢
Then how about assisting with people trafficking?
根据刑法第26♥4♥条规定 最高可判处八年有期徒刑
Article 26♥4♥ of the Criminal Code, with up to eight years in prison.
我要打个电♥话♥ 这是我的权利
I want to make a phone call, it’s my right.
腿张开
Spread your legs.
我得给我病重的母亲打个电♥话♥ 她不会接陌生号♥码
I have to call my seriously ill mother. She won’t answer a strange number.
给你 – 谢谢
Here you go. – Thank you.
嘿 妈妈 对不起 我不小心走进禁区了…
Hello, Mom, I’m sorry. I was out of range…
就是散步…
For a walk…