I’m sure I’ll be useful, I can do anything…
我的身体很好
I’m in pretty good shape.
继续 说的不错
Go on, you’re doing fine.
我是一名心理学家
I’m a psychologist! A shrink!
我也有办法去帮助那些人
Anyway, I have the tools to help people in a crisis
而且我还知道怎么急救
and I know first-aid.
你有驾照吗 – 有 我还有一辆车
Do you have a driver’s license? – Yes, and a car.
而且还有很多空间
And look, quite a lot of free space.
这里比你在镇上的基地更靠近边境
It’s much closer to the border here than your base in the town.
这样你们也不会太招摇
You wouldn’t be so conspicuous.
楼上有两个房♥间 三张床
There are two rooms upstairs, with three beds.
你们都可以拿去用…除了我的卧室
The whole house is at your disposal… except for my bedroom!
还有可以的话 不要在室内吸烟
If you have to, please smoke outside.
看…
Look…
这就跟信使那个软件的原理一样 这是宏萨 我们在捷克的朋友
It works just like Messenger. This is Honza, our homie in Czechia.
他曾经帮助过我们一次 从那以后他的电♥话♥号♥码就一直在网上流传
He helped us once, and his number has been circulating online ever since.
现在很多过境的人都认识他
Now lots of people crossing the border know him.
如果他们需要帮助 他们就会给宏萨发信息
If they need help, they send a pin to Honza
还有他们的位置和所需的物资 然后宏萨会都准备好然后给我们送过来 懂了吗
with their location and what they need, and Honza sends it to us. Got it?
好了…
Alright…
还有最重要的事情
now the most important thing.
如果你想与我们合作 你必须遵守以下规则
If you want to work with us, you have to accept the rules:
我们提供食物 水 药品 衣服 充电宝 电♥话♥
we give food, water, medicines, clothes, powerbanks, phones.
但是我们不载任何人 也不会引路
We don’t give lifts or guide anyone.
而且我们不进入禁区 明白吗
And we don’t enter the exclusion zone, ok?
我们不能给那群猪猡任何借口 否则他们会打击我们整个组织
We can’t give the pigs any excuse, or they’ll hit the whole organization
这样那些人就再也得不到任何帮助了 你懂吗
and those people won’t get help anymore. You understand?
去搬箱子吧
Get the boxes.
好了
So funny.
喝茶吗 – 不了 谢谢
Tea? – No, thanks.
波兰和白俄♥罗♥斯♥接壤处
真♥主♥啊
God!
我的儿子
My son!
努尔 我的孩子
Nur, my sweetheart.
努尔
Nur!
她说 他没…
She said he didn’t…
受苦…
suffer…
他当时已经神志不清了
He was unconscious,
他没有受苦
he didn’t feel any pain…
你说这条路又快又容易 你说的
You said the way would be. quick and easy. You said!
真♥主♥已经预示了这一切 也降下旨意了
God predetermined it, and did his will.
让我们为他祈祷 为他的灵魂祈祷
Pray for him, pray for his soul.
我害了我的儿子 是我害了他
I killed my own son, I killed him.
阿米娜
Amina, Amina.
我杀了他 – 阿米娜 冷静点
I killed him. – Amina, calm down.
冷静点 阿米娜 你会吓到孩子们的
Calm down, Amina, you’ll scare the kids.
过来吧 亲爱的
Come here, my darling.
保护好手♥机♥
Take care of the mobile, ok?
没有手♥机♥的话 你们肯定不行的
Without the mobile, you won’t get here.
你们一到波兰
As soon as you get into Poland
穿过禁区之后
and cross the exclusion zone,
马上给我发定位
send me your location right away.
会有人等你们的
There’ll be a man waiting for you.
然后等我的信♥号♥♥ 好吗 – 好的
Then wait for a signal from me, ok? – Ok.
愿真♥主♥与你同在
May God be with you.
第一队已经出发了
The first one has already gone!
跑起来 别停
Run! Run! Don’t stop!
别停
No stopping!
动起来 贱♥人♥
Move it, bitch!
参加你们祖母的葬礼也不会这么慢吧
You’re all moving like it’s your grandma’s funeral.
快点儿
Come on, come on.
动起来
Move it.
快点
Faster!
嘿 动起来 听不懂吗
Hey, move it, don’t you understand?
动起来 快点儿
Move it, go on!
不
No!
快走
Go on!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 – 我不走
Dad! – I’m not going!
快点 爸爸 – 我不去
Come on! Dad! – I’m not going!
爷爷 – 来吧 爸爸
Grandpa! – Come on, Dad!
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
谢谢 抱歉把厕所弄脏了 我的宝宝病了
THANK YOU, SORRY FOR THE TOILET. BABY IS SICK.
操
Fuck!
我受够了这种巡逻
I’m fucking sick of all this patrolling.
等等
Hold on.
你在干什么 – 我得到了一些好东西
What are you doing? – I got something good.
当地的木瓜酒
Local quince liquor.
暖暖身
To warm us up, here.
我怎么知道你不是指挥官的卧底
How do I know you’re not the commander’s snitch?
搞什么呢
What the fuck are you on about?
给你 – 我不要
Here. – I don’t want it.
好吧 电♥话♥给我
Ok, give me your phone.
干什么 – 给我就知道了
Why? – Just give me your phone.
给你
Here you go.
现在可以了吗
Alright now?
嘿
Hello?
怎么了
Is everything ok?
波兰人还是什么
Polish, English?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
操
Fuck.
愿她安息
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord.
我们得把尸体扔过去
We have to toss the body over.
也不远
It’s not far away.
妈的
Oh shit.
别管她了
Hey, man, let’s leave her.
走吧 我们什么也没看到
Look, I didn’t see anything, and neither did you. Come on.
你在搞什么
What the fuck are you on about?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人把她扔过来的 我们跟他们没有什么分别
The Russkies threw her over to us. They’re us, and we’re them.
没他妈的办法
No fucking way.
天啊
Holy shit!
丢这儿吧
Leave it, leave it.
看看有没有白俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Check for Belarusians.
手电关了
And turn off your flashlight.
嘿 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Hey, Russkies, Russkies.
嘿 波兰人
Hey, Poles!
天啊
Holy shit!
与白俄♥罗♥斯♥边境的局势正在加剧
Tension on the border with Belarus is rising.
攻击性袭击事件不断增多
Aggressive assaults are on the rise,
涉及对波兰士兵和军官的人身攻击
along with physical attacks on Polish soldiers and officers.
约100人尝试
A group of about 100 people tried
以武力越过国家边界
to cross the state border by force.
他们很有攻击性
They behaved aggressively, throwing stones
而且还会向执勤的警♥察♥扔石块和树枝…
and tree branches at the officers on duty…
波兰士兵 警♥察♥和边防军官
Polish soldiers, police and Border Guard officers
依旧坚守在边线 阻挡难民的袭击
continue to firmly and professionally thwart further attacks,
他们不会屈服
refusing to submit to provocation,
安杰伊·杜达总统亲自向他们表示了感谢
for which they were thanked in person by President Andrzej Duda,
同时他还拜访了保卫我们安全的士兵和军官…
who visited the soldiers and officers monitoring our security…
汤好了 – 倒进保温瓶吧
Just in time for soup. – Pour it into the thermoses.
我刚刚收到了一个信息
Because I just got a pin.
马切克 衣服 – 湿衣服直接丢进浴室就行
Maciek, clothes. – Wet stuff straight to the bathroom.
马切克 你能解决这个问题吗
Maciek, can you sort it out?
稍后 好吗 – 你那里有什么
Later, ok? – What do you have there?
我看看
Let me see.
几个人
How many people?
四个男人
Four men.
有个人生病了 他的腿出了问题
One sick, something wrong with his leg.
止痛药 消炎药 敷料…
Painkillers, anti-inflammatory pills, dressings…