她怀孕了
which is that she is pregnant.
只有三 四个月吧 她想生下来
I’d say just like three or four months. Yeah. Oh, she’s keeping it.
交往了有一年了吧
She put off Barnard for a year, and, um…
是的 她绝对不会堕胎的
Yeah. She’s just, like, handling it like a total Republican.
她想告诉你 她一点也不担心
And, um, she wants you to know that she is not at all scared.
她男朋友的家里负担一切费用
And, uh, she’s getting support from the father’s family
不清楚 应该是要什么就给什么的那种
and… Um, I don’t know. I guess just whatever she needs.
好的 她让我求你件事
Okay. Um, she wants me to ask you something.
告诉她尽管来好了
Tell her it’s okay if she wants to come here.
告诉她没事的 – 真没事吗?
Tell her it’s fine. – Are you sure?
没事的
Yeah.
什么?
What?
她想让你跟男方家要一万美金
Um, she wants you to ask for 10,000 up front.
说有了那一万块 她就会来帮你
She says that she’ll come help you if you can get the 10,000 now,
因为 她说你现在需要钱
’cause, um, well, she thinks it’s what you’ll need.
她听到你没事好像非常开心
She seemed, like, really glad to hear that you were doing okay.
没事的
That’s fine.
医生说你可以出院了
Doctor said you could go?
是的 – 很好
Yeah. Good.
你去找乔丹·沃克了?
You talked with Jordan Walker, didn’t you?
是的
Yes.
你都知道了什么?
What did you learn?
本内特是爱她的
Bennett loved her, didn’t he?
哦 这就对了..
Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
我还以为他会喊我的 太无情了
I wanted him to call for me. Is that such a terrible thing?
我在喊你啊 我每天都在喊你
I call for you. I call for you every day.
我这不是来了嘛 – 哦 天啊
I’m here now. Oh, my God.
我想要我的儿子
Oh, my God, my poor boy.
我可怜的 可怜的孩子
Oh, my poor, poor, poor, poor boy
没事的 一切都会好的
Okay. It’s all right.
他最需要我的时候 我没去救他
I wasn’t there when he needed me the most. Had I… I could…
我没能救得了他 我没能救得了他啊
I could… I could have saved him. I could have saved him. I could have saved him.
17分钟啊 我没能救得了他啊
I had 17 minutes, and I could have saved him, Grace.
看着我 艾伦 看着我 听我说
No. Listen to me. Look at me. Allen. Honey, you couldn’t. Listen to me.
那是场事故 他走的没有痛苦
It was a mistake. It was a mistake. He died on impact. He didn’t suffer at all.
你什么也做不了的
You couldn’t have done anything.
他走的没有痛苦 你是无能为力的
He didn’t suffer. There was no suffering. There was nothing you could have done to help him.
哦 格蕾丝 – 没事了
Oh, Grace. Oh, Grace. It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
我们该把她找回来 – 好的
Grace, we have to bring her home. – We have to.
这是所有的她可能去的地方
All the places she could have gone.
我要去找她 – 我们一起去
I’m gonna go look for her. We’ll go with you. Okay?
一起去吗? – 一起去 我没事 快走吧
I’m ready. I’m okay. Come on. Let’s go. Good work.
谢伊
Shea.
我是艾伦·布鲁尔
Hi. It’s Allen Brewer here.
哇哦 不♥穿♥西装也是风度翩翩嘛
Wow. You really would be caught dead dressed like that.
我在找罗丝 – 怎么 你们把她弄丢了?
I’m looking for Rose. – You lost her?
你知道的 – 我不知道她在哪儿?
In a way. – I don’t know where she is.
我们真在找她 我们很担心她
I’d like very much to find her. We’re very worried.
求你了 什么线索都行 告诉我们吧
So, please, if you can tell us something, at least…
早干嘛去了
It’s about time.
去车祸现场看看 她每天下午都在那儿
Try the place where they crashed. She goes there in the afternoons.
罗丝
Rose!
罗丝 等等
Rose! Wait! Rose!
别担心 孩子没事
Rose! Rose! Don’t worry, the baby is fine!
罗丝 我们很担心 知道吗?
Rose, we were worried, okay?
为什么 为什么要担心我?
Why? Why would you be worried about me?
是不是怕孩子不知道她的父亲?
Because I’m reading old yearbooks to try to learn about my baby’s dad?
你们太令我讨厌了
Because the most disgusting stuff I’ve ever seen just came out of my body on a bus?
孩子快要生了
Did your water break? Are you in labor?
我没事的
I’m fine!
罗丝 你真的有很大的进步
Really wonderful progress, Rose. A beautiful way to end the year.
我们很关心你 你不能就那么消失了
We were concerned about you. You just disappeared.
别管我 我会将孩子抚养成人的
Don’t worry. I can do anything, and this baby will be okay.
我们去医院 如果还早 我们就回家吧
Let us take you to the hospital, and if it’s too soon, then we’ll just, uh… we’ll take you home.
我不想回家
I don’t want to go home.
我不想让我的女儿生在不健康的家庭里
I don’t want my baby to grow up in your messed-up home.
不能谈论他的父亲 她怎么会长大
Am I supposed to raise her without ever talking about her father?
告诉她不许在爷爷面前说父亲的名字?
Tell her she can’t even mention his name in front of her grandfather
因为他认为你♥爸♥爸早就死了?
because he hasn’t completely acknowledged that he’s dead?
我还要担心她奶奶会把她掐死在小床上
Or worry at night that her grandmother is gonna smother her in her sleep
因为她认为孩子是多余的
because she’d rather she didn’t exist?
她的叔叔还会把尿样放到她的小床旁边
Or that her uncle will leave urine samples next to her crib?
对不起 瑞恩 不该骂你 我还是喜欢你的
I’m sorry. That wasn’t fair. I like you, Ryan.
我也很喜欢你 – 谢谢
I like you, too. Thank you.
我可以保证不会把孩子掐死在床上
Look, I promise I won’t smother her in her crib.
得知你的遭遇后 我真地能明白
I know I wasn’t very helpful to you in your situation,
如果一切可以重来的话 我一定不会那样做的
and if I had to do it again, I would do it completely differently.
罗丝
Rose.
当你有了孩子 你会明白的
Once you have this baby, you’ll understand
对母亲来说 最悲伤的事莫过于失去自己的孩子
that the most horrible thing that can happen to a mother is to lose her child.
我很对不起
I’m sorry…
为我们之间的误会
for what happened between us.
说声对不起
I really am.
来吧 罗丝
Please, Rose.
给我们次机会 回车里去吧
Give us a chance here. Just… Just get in the car with us.
我其实根本不了解他
I don’t even know who he is.
那你想知道什么 我们都告诉你
What do you want to know? We’ll tell you.
我要知道他生前的所有的事
I want to know everything I would know if he was still alive.
你们记忆中的所有的事
I want more memories of him.
我们会告诉你他所有的事
We’ll tell you everything you want to know about him.
一直说到孩子降生
We’ll just keep talking till the baby comes.
我见过一张他跑步的照片 他跑得快吗?
There’s a picture of Bennett on the track. Was he fast?
我们的孩子也会跑得快吗? – 会的
Is my baby gonna be fast? Yes.
能有多快?
How fast?
50秒以内跑完400米
50-second 400-meter fast.
他曾被选为最佳青年 为什么人会那么喜欢他?
He was voted Best All-Around. Why did they… Why did people like him so much?
快告诉我
Tell me!
因为他是个好人 高三的时候
Uh, because he was a nice guy. In third grade
他的朋友杰克不戴眼镜
when his friend Jack got glasses,
本内特觉得不好 他偷了艾伦的老花镜
Bennett felt so bad for him that he took Allen’s reading glasses…You remember?
带到学校 第二天杰克也有了眼镜
And he wore them to school the next day so Jack wouldn’t be the only one.
这个女孩儿是谁?
Okay. Okay. Um, who’s this girl he’s with?
他们约了去跳舞 那女孩口♥活♥儿不错
That is his prom date, and he only went with her because she gave good head.
别瞎说 – 那是真的
Ryan! – That’s true!
挺好的 我就要知道这些
No, that’s good. I like that. That’s information.
那可是个聪明的女孩
I think she was a very smart girl.
他们暑假一起在牛津学习英国文学
They studied English lit together one summer at Oxford.
因为口♥活♥儿好 – 胡说八道
She gave good head. – What else? – Ryan!
还有呢 还有呢?
What else? What else? What else? What else?
他不喜欢照相
He hated to have his picture taken.
我们一给他拍照他就做鬼脸
Whenever I went to take his picture, he’d always make this horrible face.
什么鬼脸?
What was the face?
很难看的 – 学一个我看看
Oh, it was a… Show me the face!
太难看了
That’s terrible.
他吃东西的时候 一定要先把它们分开
He’d eat anything off his plate as long as it was separated.
他会把比萨饼上面的东西拿下来分着吃
He’d take all the toppings off his pizza and he’d eat ’em in order.
很奇怪的吃法 – 不过也非常不错
It was really weird. Well, he was a little O.C.D., but in a very sweet way, right?
吃炸薯条的时候 一定要两个两个的吃
When he used to eat Cheerios, he’d eat them in pairs
他说那样它们不会太孤单
because he didn’t want them to be alone in his tummy.
天啊 太疼了
Ah, God, this hurts!
我总给他刮胡子
I used to give him shit for that all the time.
他从不用牙线 但会用一点须后水
And he never flossed. But he did wear an enormous amount of cologne once he discovered it,
他还把它藏在他爸爸的衣柜里
and his room smelled like a men’s magazine.
哦 我要生了
Oh! It’s happening.
本内特活了17年3个月7天…
Bennett lived for 18 years, 3 months, 7 days,
…2小时36分钟
2 hours, 36 minutes.
他曾有过6次骨折
He broke 6 bones in his lifetime
GPA的成绩为3.97 在你以前从没有过女朋友
and had a 3.97 G.P.A. He never had a girlfriend before he met you.
他曾发烧到40度2
His highest temperature was 104.3.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!