布鲁尔太太
Mrs. Brewer?
他的症状表明他是突发心肌梗塞
He had all the symptoms of a heart attack…
胸闷 呼吸困难
difficulty breathing, tightness in his chest,
心律不齐 头晕恶心
heartbeat changes, dizziness.
不会是心脏病吧? – 现在还无法下结论
But it wasn’t a heart attack? Not as far as we can tell.
心电图还算正常 – 那是什么病?
His E.K.G. Looks normal. What was it?
只能说他现在承受着巨大的压力
Well, his body’s under an incredible amount of stress, Mrs. Brewer.
血压升高 伴有急性中耳炎
He has high blood pressure. His sinuses have led to an ear infection.
而且 他患有严重的失眠症
He’s suffering from extreme sleep deprivation.
但也不会是心脏病
But it was not a heart attack.
有时候病人所表现出的症状
Sometimes patients manifest real symptoms
虽然是身体上的痛苦 但也许是情绪上的问题
because it’s easier to feel physical pain than emotional.
瑞恩 我们都等着你呢
Ryan. I wasn’t expecting you.
我能讲讲吗?
Can I share?
我的故事 就像你们每天的一样
My… My, uh, story. My whatever… whatever it is you people do here.
当然可以了 – 可以开始了吗?
Yes, of course. – Okay. Um, where do I start?
从哪里开始? – 哪里都可以的
Where do you want me to start? – You start wherever you like.
我能称我哥哥是个混♥蛋♥吗?
Okay. Can I say my brother’s an asshole?
你随便怎么称呼
You can say whatever you want.
我哥哥是个混♥蛋♥ 知道吗?
Okay. My brother is an asshole, right?
他去见上帝了 他已经死了
And now he’s some fuckin’ martyr god now that he’s dead.
他已经死了 知道吗?
He’s dead, by the way. He’s… He’s dead, right?
你见到他的遗体了吗?
Did you not get a chance to see the body?
没有 我当时完全傻掉了
I, um… No, I was too fucked up.
妈妈叫我去的时候 我根本就动不了
My mom came in to get me, and I couldn’t even move.
傻掉了 根本无法去和他道别
I couldn’t move my head. So I didn’t get to say good-bye.
我只能躺在床上
I just, uh, laid there in my bed
想着他什么时候能回家
thinking about all the attention he was gonna get whenever he came home,
身上打着石膏 上面都是朋友们的留言
and how all of his stupid friends were gonna sign his cast
也许他只是为了博得大家的同情
and how he’d probably get a pity lay out of it.
反正我没去说再见
So, um, I didn’t get to say good-bye.
可问题是
And now… You know, the thing was about Bennett…
问题是… 他…
The thing was, he, um…
他从来就不是混♥蛋♥
He…He was never an asshole.
事实上 他对我太好了
He was actually really cool to me.
他本来可以随便欺负我 但他从来没有
And he could have ratted me out, like, a thousand times, and he never did.
我们在一起 总是高高兴兴的
Me and him used to do all kinds of fun shit together,
我一直想成为他那样的人
and the truth is, I wanted to be just like him.
我比谁都爱他
I loved him more than anything.
可我却没有去和他道个别
And I was too fucked up to say good-bye.
可我却什么也没能给他
And in the end, that’s all I ever gave him,
什么也没有
was nothing.
我就是觉得 我毁了那唯一的一次机会
Do you know how that feels to have your one shot and fuckin’ just blow it?
全毁了 我再也见不到他了
It’s gone. I’ll never get that chance again.
我真是太想他了
I just miss him so much.
布鲁尔太太 – 他醒了
Hey, Mrs. Brewer. – He woke up.
昨天早晨
Yesterday morning.
没人通知我 他好吗? – 好像还行
Nobody called me. Is he all right? He seems okay.
还有十分钟他就要被转走了
He’s getting transferred over to Rikers in about 10 minutes.
我能和他谈谈吗? – 抓紧时间
Can I talk to him? Make it quick.
你好
Hello. I
我是格蕾丝·布鲁尔
‘m Grace. Brewer.
本内特的母亲 就是遇到车祸的那个男孩
Bennett’s mother. The boy in the car.
然后呢?
So?
然后 你就是那个最后见到我儿子的人
So, you were the last person to see my son alive.
没错 我当时是绿灯 我要告你们全家
Yeah, well, I had the green. I’m gonna sue your whole family.
你还记得吗?
You remember?
你好些了吗? – 难道你看不出来吗?
Are you feeling better? Does it look like I’m feeling fuckin’ better? Huh?
我看了监控录像 好像你在和他说话
I saw the surveillance video, and it looks like you spoke to my son,
好像你在安慰我的儿子
like you comforted him after the accident?
我谁也没有安慰
I didn’t comfort anybody. Okay?
我他妈的也是一屁♥股♥屎
Now, I got some other shit on my mind, if you didn’t notice.
你觉得他当时痛苦吗?
Do you remember if he was in pain?
我不会和你扯这个的 大婶儿
I’m not doing this, lady.
我等了很久才能和你说上话
I have waited a very long time to talk to you. Please.
赶紧走 出去 – 我不能走 我不走
Just go. Get out. – No, please. I can’t. I can’t.
他又没死得像个英雄
He didn’t die a hero or anything, if that’s what you want to hear.
我没说他像
It isn’t.
我不知道 一切发生的太突然了
I don’t know. It happened. It happened fast.
他问我那是不是他的错
He asked me if it was his fault.
你跟他说不是的 对吗?
And then you told him that it wasn’t?
我跟他说你不用担心这个
I told him not to worry about it.
然后呢?
And what else?
你真想知道吗? – 比什么都想
You really want to know this, lady? More than anything.
他的身体卡在我的车头和他的车门之间
His body was caught in between the front end of my truck and his door.
到处都是金属的碎片
There was so much crushed metal…
不知道 他那时还活着
I don’t know. Maybe it was holding him together.
我没法把他拖出来 就是想也是办不到的
I didn’t want to move him. I don’t think I could even if I tried. Uh…
他的胳膊被拧到身后
His right arm was so… far behind his body,
就好像不是他的一样
it looked like it wasn’t even attached.
那场面我从没见过
I never seen anything like it.
我从我的车头上爬到他面前
And I had to climb out over the top of my truck, uh, just to get to him.
我不觉得他很疼 只觉得他当时很冷
I don’t think he was in pain. I just, uh, think he was cold.
然后你就把你的外套给了他
And then you gave him your jacket?
是的 那根本不管什么用
Yeah, but it didn’t make it any better.
有很多的… 血…
It was, um… The… blood…
那血让他觉得很冷
The blood was making him cold.
流了多少血 多少?
How much blood? How much?
我从没见过那么多的血
More than, uh, I’ve ever seen.
他害怕了吗?
Was he scared?
我不清楚 当时现场…
Uh, I don’t know. I mean, there was, uh…
现场是一片狼藉 东西散了一地
fluid everywhere, but… A bunch of stuff coming out of him, you know?
他可能是哭了 也许吧 好象是
He might have been crying, I guess. I don’t know.
他哭了是因为他很疼 还是因为他很害怕?
Was he crying because he was in pain, or was he crying because he was scared?
那有区别吗? – 到底是哪个?
What’s the difference? – Which one was it?
我想是害怕吧
Scared, I guess.
他知道他要死了吗?
Do you think he knew he was dying?
到底知不知道啊?
Did he know he was dying?
他知道他要不行了 但也没有祈祷上帝啊什么的
He knew it was bad, but it’s not like we were talking about God or anything. I just told him,
我告诉他听着救护车的声音
“You listen for those sirens.
救护车来了 一切或许有救
Once you hear the siren, everything will be all right. ”
他一定是希望我在那里
He needed me, and I wasn’t there. I should have been there to
我真应该在那里 告诉他别害怕
make sure that he wasn’t afraid
告诉他我爱他
and tell him that I loved him and hold him and…Hey, hey, hey. Hey.
你要喝点水吗?
you want some, uh, water or something?
他一定在喊我 让我到他的身边
He needed me, and he called out for me, and I wasn’t even there.
他没喊你 他一遍又一遍
Oh, he didn’t call for you. He called out for her
喊那个在他车里的 女孩的名字
over and over again. That, uh, girl in his car.
罗丝?
Rose?
就是罗丝 他关心的只有她
Rose. All he cared about was Rose…
她受伤了没有 她疼不疼 是不是要帮忙
if she was hurt, if she was in pain, if she was asking for him.
还跟我一遍一遍地说 快去帮帮她 去看看她
He kept telling me over and over again, “You’ve got to help her. You should be taking care of her. ”
但我觉得她好象是死了
But, uh, I thought she was dead.
只问了罗丝?
He asked for Rose.
他甚至让我把收音机打开
He even asked me to turn up the radio.
那可怜的孩子 血从耳朵里往外流
This poor kid, he’s got blood coming out of his ears.
还想让她听刚才那首歌♥
He wanted her to hear this song that was playing.
他说她也许会喜欢的
He thought she might like to hear it.
我该走了
I have to go.
别紧张 你在这儿随便住
Relax. You can stay here as long as you want.
罗丝 我和我妈妈说过教会医院的事
And, Rose, I’ve called my mom from women’s correctional facilities.
去那里应该没有问题
This is, like, tiny, I swear.
你好 莉迪亚
Hi. Lydia? Yeah.
我是谢伊 罗丝工作地方的朋友
Hi. Uh, this is Shea. I’m Rose’s friend from work.
罗丝还不错 她想让我告诉你
Rose is absolutely fine, and, um, she actually wants me to tell you something which…
那好吧 我们不会耽误你太长时间
Okay. Well, we’re not gonna need a lot of your time, so…
我搞不清楚
Oh, I… I didn’t know.
她丢了工作 电♥话♥卡里只剩下15分钟了
Um, she lost her job? And she only has 15 minutes left on the phone.
真是不好意思
Um, I’m really sorry to hear about all that,
但是 罗丝想让我告诉你
but, uh, Rose wants me to tell you something,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!