你们总在一起吗?
Did you guys get along?
小的时候是的
I mean, we did when we were little.
我妈妈总是围着他转
My mom says I used to follow him around all the time.
他很可爱
He is really cute.
妈妈总是以他为豪 不过
My mom thinks that he was the greatest thing that ever lived,
他关键的时候从来不掉链子
but, uh, he actually could be a real cocksucker when he wanted to.
他得了不少奖杯啊
He won a lot of shit.
就是的
Yeah, he did.
你会和他约会的
You probably would have wanted to date him.
不会的 – 肯定会的 相信我
No. – Yeah, you would’ve.
他真的很有魅力
Trust me. He had that effect on people.
我觉得我妈妈都会的
I think my mom even wanted to date him sometimes.
那你呢? – 我怎么了?
What about you? What about me?
谁想和你约会?
Who wants to date you?
不知道 也许你吧?
I don’t know. Uh, you, maybe?
也许吧
Maybe.
跑到沙滩 我会赢的
Gonna win! Gonna beat you down there!
你好 格蕾丝
Hi. Grace?
你有空吗? – 有啊
Do you have a minute? Uh, sure.
我带了相册
Uh, I bought a book.
一本婴儿相册
I have this baby book,
要填的信息很多
and there are so many questions I don’t know the answers to.
也许你能帮我弄清楚
And so, I was hoping you might like to help me fill it out?
也许不是时候? – 没事的 你想知道什么?
Is now a bad time? It’s fine. What do you need?
他的名字 为什么会叫他本内特
Uh, his name. How did you come up with Bennett’s name?
我喜欢托尼·本内特 – 歌♥手吗?
Tony Bennett. The singer?
给孩子起名字真不容易啊
I’m having a really hard time thinking of baby names.
艾伦和我争论过女孩子的名字
Allen and I couldn’t agree on the girl’s name.
我喜欢露碧 可他想起个更传统的
I wanted Ruby, and he wanted something more traditional.
露碧 很可爱
Ruby. That’s pretty.
好了 但愿能帮到你
So, I hope that helps you out.
你不想摸一下吗?
Do you wanna feel?
你知道我正要去游泳
You know, aren’t you gonna go swimming with everybody?
他一听到你的声音 就会在里面踢
He always kicks when he hears your voice. Feel.
不用了 谢谢 – 来吧
I’m fine, thanks. – Please?
很强烈
It’s strong.
又来了
Again.
我真没想到会怀孕
I never thought I’d get pregnant.
真没想到第一次就怀上了
I didn’t even think you could the first time.
谁会那么幸运啊?
Who has that kind of luck?
你觉得那也是本内特的第一次吗?
Think it was Bennett’s first time?
是的 我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
真是怪事 你是唯一能和我说本内特的人
It’s funny, isn’t it, that… you’re the only one who will talk about him with me?
真希望能多和您聊聊 我有很多要问的
I’d love to, more than anything. I have so many questions.
我想我该去游泳了
I think you should go swimming.
我叫本内特 – 那见到你很高兴
I’m Bennett. It’s nice to meet you, Bennett.
我也是啊
You too.
那好吧 – 等等
Okay. – Hey, wait.
你要上哪个大学啊? – 巴纳德 你呢?
Where are you going to college? – Barnard. You?
我还以为你要去纽约
I thought you were going to N.Y.U.
不是的 是巴纳德 我可以拿到奖学金
No, I’m going to Barnard. They gave me a scholarship.
太好了 我要去伯克利
Yeah, I’m going to Berkeley.
没有奖学金
No scholarship… yet.
我要去打工了 我总是迟到
I have to go to work ’cause I’m always really late.
先别 请等一下
All right. Okay. Uh…Uh, please don’t go.
我攒了一年的勇气 才敢和你说活
It’s taken me, like, a year to get the courage to talk to you.
你先不要走
Please don’t go.
每天放学后三点一刻 你都会在这里
You’ve waited till 3:15 on the last day of school.
因为这会儿 我总能见到你
Right. Yeah. I never said I had good timing.
我要去工作了
I have to go to work.
我能跟你一起去吗? – 真的?
Uh, can I maybe come… Can I come with you?
真不好意思 – 可以
I’m sorry. L… – Yeah.
可以吗 真的?
Yeah? You sure?
瑞恩 瑞恩
Ryan! Ryan!
瑞恩
Ryan!
瑞恩 大浪要来了 赶快上岸
There’s strong currents out there! Back! Come out of the water!
什么? – 别再游了
What? Don’t question me!
赶快上来 快点
Don’t! Just come out of the water! Now!
我在游泳
I know how to swim!
快上来 上来啊 我不开玩笑
Goddamn it! Come out now! Right now, and I mean it!
听见了没有 快上来
Do you understand me? Come out! Please!
混♥蛋♥ 快上来啊
Goddamn it! Come out now!
你在干什么? – 瞎喊什么 知道了?
What are you doing? You know what I was doing. I know how to swim.
听我说
You know better than that.
你游泳了?
Did you swim?
是的 是的 游了
Yeah. Yeah, I…
是的 还好 就是水有点凉 不过还好
Yeah, I did. It was a… It was good. It was good. A bit cold, but it was good.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事的 还好 我真的没事的
Oh, yeah, I’m fine. I’m okay. Just fine.
当然不会有什么碧海蓝天?
Nothing like an ocean breeze, you know.
是的 我曾很害怕下海
I know. I always wanted to live by the ocean.
我妈妈说会被冲到月亮上去
My mom thought it was too close to the moon.
真经典 – 说的不靠谱
Oh, that’s a good one. Doesn’t make any sense.
是的 有点奇怪
No, not really.
你妈妈不工作的时候 可以过来一起住的
You know, your mother is more than welcome to come and stay with us if she wants.
我妈妈有些古怪的
That wouldn’t work. My mom’s not really sane.
在我们家已经没有什么可怕的了
Oh, I don’t think that would scare anyone in our house.
其实我妈妈还不知道我怀孕了
The truth is, I haven’t told her I’m pregnant.
为什么?
Why not?
她知道了肯定会说我走错了路
Because she’ll… she’ll tell me I’ve chosen the wrong path.
我不想听那些
I don’t wanna hear that.
我不认为你走错了路
I don’t think you’ve chosen the wrong path.
你的选择 虽不能说全对 但也没什么错的
I’m not 100% sure why you chose it, but I’m not sorry you did.
也许会有别的选择 – 我们总会支持你的
I know there are other options. Listen, we would have supported you either way.
我不愿想得太多 – 你当然不会
I’m not against any of them. It’s… Of course not.
我只是 我当然 – 你不明白?
It’s just… I don’t know. You don’t have to…
不 我很明白 – 听着 你没必要明白
No, I do know. Come here. Come here. You don’t have to know.
没必要想得太多 我们以后有的是时间
You don’t have to know. It’s okay. We can talk about this at another time and…
看个电影吗?
Should we catch a movie?
瑞恩 艾伦?
Ryan! Allen!
想看看我的戏法儿吗?
Do you wanna see my only party trick?
好啊 – 好吧 拿一下
Sure. Okay. Hold that.
神了
Look at that.
不错
That’s good.
真不知那些人是怎么弄的 我反正是学不像
I’ve never actually done that at a party. I wonder how that comes up organically.
你会变戏法儿吗?
Do you have any party tricks?
人们总说他们记不住数字
I don’t know if it counts, but I never forget people’s numbers.
我脑子里总离不开数字
I… tend to memorize numbers.
那我的数字是什么?
What are my numbers?
你18岁 一共216个月
Well, you have 18 years, 216 months,
16♥4♥个星期 25920天
86♥4♥ weeks, 25,920 days,
311040个小时
311,040 hours.
记得你到我家来的日子
You came to our doorstep
是2008年8月14日 下午4:30
on 8-14-2008 at 4:30 p. m.
你的预产期是2009年2月12日
Your due date is 2-12-2009,
也就是说还有119天
which leaves 119 more days,
2136个小时
2,136 hours,
128160分钟
128,160 minutes.
这期间 你体内有两个心脏在跳动
And you have two heartbeats.
有机会我可以告诉你等多
As I get to know you, I’ll tell you more.
这个比变戏法儿神多了
That’s a much better party trick.
怎么了 格蕾丝在哪儿? – 他没事
What happened? Where’s Grace? She’s fine.
她在家 – 我儿子呢?
She’s out back, waiting.- My son?
在楼上 – 到底怎么了?
He’s upstairs. He’s fine.Okay. What, exactly, happened?
您妻子倒在超♥市♥里 我们在提供帮助
Your wife had a difficult time at a grocery store and needed assistance.
她在楼上吗? – 是的
And she’s out the back? – Yes.
谢谢你 警官 这是罗丝
All right, thank you, officer. This is Rose.
你没事吗?
Are you all right?
我打电♥话♥叫的车 – 你为什么不打给我?
I called a taxi. Why didn’t you call me?
你电♥话♥关机了
‘Cause your phone was off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!