或者是 周围人里最好的
or “Best All-Around”
或者是 最出色的人 对吧?
or “Best Guy to Know,” right?
是的 希望自己是最好的
Uh, right, yeah. It was just “Best All-Around. ”
那你是个好人
So, you’re a nice guy.
是的 我觉得是
I think so.
这也是你为什么来这儿?
Is that why you’re here,
你会对每个人都很好 是吧?
because you’re nice to everyone?
不是的…
No.
好了 你的那头南瓜色的头发不见了
Okay, you don’t look like the prom king anymore.
要命啊
Oh, shit!
我妈妈会打死我的
My mom’s gonna kill me.
我觉得很适合你啊
I think it suits you.
真的吗? – 真的
Really? Yeah.
是吗? – 是啊
You sure? Yeah.
罗丝 你真漂亮
You’re so pretty, Rose.
有什么想吃的就告诉我们
Just let us know if there’s anything you can’t eat.
能想象你的胃口应该不错
I can only imagine how sensitive your stomach must be right now.
我最想吃塔科贝尔的卷饼
Oh, I mostly just crave bean burritos from Taco Bell.
格蕾丝当年最想吃花生酱和香蕉 对吗?
It was peanut butter and bananas for Grace. – Really? – Right?
没错
Right.
格蕾丝怀瑞恩的时候
When Grace delivered Ryan,
我还以为她将来会生个香蕉船出来
we thought she was gonna give birth to a banana split.
实际上是怀本内特的时候
That was Bennett, actually.
瑞恩 暑假过得怎么样?
Ryan, how are you enjoying your summer?
暑假已经过去了
Summer’s over.
没错
Right.
别忘了过得有点不容易
Don’t know why I’m having a hard time remembering that.
还有就是 学校里怎么样?
Okay, here’s another one. How’s school?
很好 想修的课都修了…
It’s good. I got all the classes I wanted.
放学后还能去游泳
Me and the guys hung out after school, went swimming,
也许以后会去看看电影什么的
and we might go see a movie later.
太棒了 – 为什么太棒了?
Excellent. Why is it “excellent”?
看上去没有虚度时光
Well, seems like a nice way to spend a day.
只是再有张卷饼就好了
All that’s missing is a bean burrito.
我有个东西要送给罗丝
I’ve got something for Rose.
很好 拿出来看看吧
Great. Let’s see it.
有个网站可以将两个人的照片合成
So there’s this Web site where you can take two people’s picture
看看他们未来的孩子会长什么样
and see what their unborn kid looks like.
我合成了你和本内特的
I took you and Bennett’s yearbook picture.
按他们给的方法
According to them,
你们的孩子是这个样子
your kid will definitely be riding the short bus.
瑞恩 别开玩笑了
Ryan, that’s not appropriate.
让我看看
Let me see.
你们看呐 你们看呐
Oh, look. Look!
我觉得多少还是有些像的 是吧?
At least it sets the standards pretty low, right?
好了 瑞恩 谢谢
That’s enough, Ryan. Thank you.
反正我很喜欢
You’ll still love him, maybe.
有谁知道这个周末的天气怎么样?
Anyone know if the weather’s gonna clear up for the weekend?
你怎么总这样
Why do you do that?
一说本内特你就打岔
Why do you always change the subject when Bennett’s name comes up?
我没有 – 就是的
I don’t. Yes, you do.
格蕾丝 – 你就是的
Grace. – You do. Watch.
是不是你把我儿子的头发弄成蓝色的?
Did you dye our son’s hair blue?
罗丝她不想听你说这些
Rose doesn’t want to talk about this at the table.
为什么 我就是问问 – 格蕾丝 别逼她了
No, I… – Why not? I just want to know. Grace, leave it alone.
这事现在有这么重要吗?
Why make a point now?
不是重要不重要 我就是想知道
I’m not making a point. I’m asking a question.
到底是不是你染蓝了我儿子的头发?
Did you or did you not dye our son’s hair blue?
我吃好了
I’m finished.
是的
Yes.
所以嘛 我在太平间的时候
You know, when I went to the morgue,
还以为他们搞错了
I didn’t think it was him. I thought they got the wrong boy,
因为我儿子从来没有染过蓝色的头发
because, I mean, our son would never dye his hair blue.
我就是以为是他们搞错了 后来我看到了他的脸
And I thought maybe they made a mistake, and then… I saw his face, and…
没错的 那就是我们的儿子
it was him, it was our son,
他的确死了 我空欢喜了一场
and he was dead… again.
就像是在我眼前死了两次
It was like he died… twice.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我知道这没什么大不了的 我就是想知道
You see, I didn’t want to make a point. I just… wanted to ask a question.
我可以明天去您的办公室 那样可能会好些
I could come to your office hours, if that would be easier.
不不不 没那个必要 我们再来过一遍
No, no, don’t do that, Dante. Let’s go again from the top.
我回头再来吧 我还有个约会
I’ll come back tomorrow. I’ll just make an appointment.
我很好 我很好
I’m fine. I’m fine.
也许你应该考虑去渡个假
Maybe you should think about taking a little more time off.
我能为你找个好的去处
I can find a midterm replacement.
不 不要那样 我很好
No, no. Don’t do that. I’m fine.
喝一杯咖啡就没事了
Just haven’t had my morning coffee, that’s all.
今晚我们能一起吃饭吗 我没别的意思
Will you have dinner with me tonight? No strings attached.
我们曾是非常好的朋友
We used to be good friends. Remember?
我只是有点睡眠不足
L… I just need one night of sleep, that’s all.
我想我只要睡上一觉就会好的
That’s my problem. I just need one night of sleep.
海边别♥墅♥怎么样?
What about the beach house?
那真是个好地方
It certainly is a wonderful place
会让你暂时忘掉烦恼的
to forget about the world for a while.
格蕾丝很喜欢那房♥子
Grace loves the beach house.
是的 你知道瑞克母亲去世的时候
Right. Well, when Rick’s mother died,
我带全家去佛罗里达呆了两个星期 很管用
I took the whole family to Florida for two weeks. It made a difference.
我不能再和你交往了
I can’t talk to you anymore.
你是清楚的
You know that.
我只是想让你照顾好你自己
I’m just trying to make sure you’re taking care of yourself.
别总说什么格蕾丝
It’s not always about Grace.
瑞恩 我们要去海边别♥墅♥了 – 什么时候?
Ryan, we’re gonna go to the beach house. – When?
已经定好的事 全家都去的
I don’t wanna hear about it. The decision’s been made. The whole family’s going.
我说什么时候?
I said, when?
就今天 现在
Now. Today.
我能带个人去吗? – 可以 谁啊?
Can I bring someone? – Yeah. Sure. Who?
阿什莉 – 可以
Ashley. – Fine.
不能磕药 – 我说爸爸 为什么不能?
No drugs. Please, Dad. Why not?
我不和你开玩笑 快去帮你妈收拾行李去
I’m serious, Ryan. Okay? Now help your mother pack.
我的新尿样 你们不想测测?
Do you think she wants a sample before we go?
格蕾丝 关掉电脑吧
Please, Grace. Turn that off, would you?
我怎么也搞不懂这种撞车
I don’t understand how the car crumpled like that.
越看越糊涂
Maybe we should show this to Bill again because, you know,
也许是车事先出了什么故障
maybe something was wrong with the frame of the car.
没那回事
There wasn’t.
他下了车 走向本内特
And he gets out of his truck, then he goes towards Bennett,
好像在跟他说什么
and he’s… It looks like he speaks to him. I mean, why…
瑞恩的新尿样 你去测测吧
That’s Ryan’s sample. If you want to test it, he’d love you to test that.
边说边把外套给了他
And then he gives him his jacket.
你要不要去测那尿样?
Are you gonna test the sample or not? Huh?
他活了最后的17分钟 你就一点也不想知道…
He was alive for 17 minutes. Aren’t you just even the slightest bit curious
…那17分钟内到底发生了什么?
about what happened in those 17 minutes?
也许趁这个机会 我们能把药给停了?
Oh, you know, maybe this is a good time to stop the testing. You know?
瑞恩看上去不错 没必要再吃了
I mean, Ryan’s looking good. Best not push it.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想重要的是坚持
I think it’s really important to be consistent.
那好吧
All right.
我只不想让你太受罪了
I was just thinking that it’s too much for you, you know.
没关系的 我没事 我不受罪
It’s fine. I’m fine. I can do it.
你不会带她去海滩别♥墅♥吧?
You didn’t take her to the beach house, did you?
当然不会
Of course not.
♪ Wrapped around each other ♪
♪ Trying so hard to stay warm ♪
♪ That first cold winter together ♪
♪ Lying in each other’s arms ♪
♪ Watching those old movies ♪
这歌♥太好听了
This is a great song.
有没有谁听着这歌♥做过爱啊?
Has anybody ever made love to this song?
妈妈笑了 看来有过
Mom has. She’s laughing.
♪ We had it all ♪
♪ Just like Bogie and Bacall ♪
♪ Starring in our own late, late show ♪
我坐的是他的床吗? – 是的
Am I sitting on his bed? Yeah.
怪怪的
It’s creepy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!