她跟我说他们只在一起过了一夜
She told me they only spent one night together.
真难以置信她会说她无处可去
I just can’t believe she has nowhere else to go.
在亲子鉴定之前 她不能呆在这儿
There must be somewhere she can stay until the paternity test.
亲子鉴定?
Paternity test?
你不能让那可怜的孩子去经受那个
I’m not putting that poor girl through that.
你在替她说话? – 我没有
Why are you defending her? – I’m not defending her.
我只觉得没有那么做的必要
I just don’t see why she would make something like this up.
她只有18岁 而且身无分文
Because she’s 18 and broke. – Well.
我烦透了 真是烦透顶了
I can’t deal with this. I just can’t deal with this.
格蕾丝 过来 格蕾丝
Grace, Grace, Grace. Come here. Come here.
我们根本不了解这个女孩
We don’t even know this girl. – I know.
她看上去不像是个坏孩子
But she seems like a nice girl.
如果结果是他的 我真不喜欢这样
If it turns out to be his, I’m not gonna be happy about it.
我不想让人们觉得老天在保佑我们
I mean, I don’t want everybody thinking that we’re blessed.
老天在保佑我们吗? – 没有
You don’t think we’re blessed, do you? No, I don’t.
她还把他的头发弄成蓝色的
She’s probably the one that dyed his hair blue, too.
她真不该那么做
He never would have done that.
接着铺床吧 我得下去了
Finish making the bed. I’m gonna go down and gather…
她为什么要来我们家
Wait, wait, wait. Why does she have to come to our house?
我们还在悲伤 根本不可能去迎接新生儿
We’re grieving. That’s not gonna be good for the baby.
也许真地别无选择
This must be her only choice.
你真的怀孕了? – 是的
Are you really pregnant? Yeah.
我能想得出
That figures.
我哥哥干的好事
The one bad thing my brother does,
让麻烦都找到家里来了
and he’s not even here to get in trouble for it.
我叫罗丝 – 我知道
I’m Rose. I know, yeah. I know who you are.
我哥哥床头摆着你的照片
My brother kept your yearbook photo on his bedside table.
真的吗? – 是的
He did? – Yeah, and I wouldn’t touch it,
令人感动的是 他可能天天对着它手♥淫♥啊
because he probably jerked off to it every night.
你就是他弟弟 – 没错 那个倒霉蛋
So you’re his little brother. Yeah, the fuck-up.
他没告诉过你我是个倒霉蛋吗?
He didn’t tell you that? He didn’t tell you I was a fuck-up?
没有 他可从没说过你是个倒霉蛋
No, he never said you were fucked up.
他不过是给我个面子
He was just being polite then.
你没事吧?
You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. Why?
我没事 怎么 我看上去有毛病吗?
Do I not look like I’m okay?
你看上去有些心神不宁
No, you seem a little jumpy.
我是有些心烦 没错
I’m a little restless. Yeah.
你有些发烧
You have a fever.
不知为什么 我一点不觉得
I don’t know why. I feel fine.
瑞恩 – 什么?
Ryan? – Yeah?
我妈妈刚进了一家康复中心
My mom just checked into rehab.
她能帮上忙的
Bananas and Gatorade should help.
要是有人问起今晚的事 你会怎么说?
What would you say if someone asked you about this night?
为什么你那么想知道这个?
Why do you want a compliment from me so badly?
因为你什么也没给我啊
Because you haven’t given me anything.
我给了你一切
I’ve given you everything.
没错 但我想知道更多
Right, but I want more.
我想知道你都在想些什么
I want to know what you’re thinking.
求你了
Please?
我会说…
I would say…
我会说…
I would say…
太美妙了
The greatest?
我喜欢…
I like that.
我喜欢这句话
I like those words.
求你们帮我找找孩子
Somebody help me find my baby!
他去了哪里了啊?
See, I don’t know where he went.
你看见我的孩子了吗 他不见了
Have you seen my baby? I can’t find him. I can’t find him.
我找不到他了 他还那么小
Calm, calm. Shh, shh. – He’s so small.
那么小 哪儿也找不到啊
Come on, sweetheart.
我妈妈每天6点钟都会出门
My mom takes walks every night at 6:00.
两天前我跟着她 见她到处乱转,
I followed her two nights ago. She just circles the block
没完没了地找杰姆斯
over and over again looking for James.
等一下
Hold that thought.
你好 你一定是瑞恩
Hi. You must be Ryan.
请进 坐那吧
Come in, please. Sit down.
我们正在听蕾顿的讲述
We were just finishing up with Latent.
你一起听听 可以随时参加讨论
Feel free to listen or join in, whatever you’re comfortable with.
好的 – 接着说吧 蕾顿
Okay. Sorry, Latent.
我后来问爸爸她一直在干什么
When I asked my dad where she was the first night,
他说她在找杰姆斯
he said she was looking for James.
有时她会突然冲进他的房♥间
Sometimes she’ll just run to his bedroom and throw open the door,
好像他就坐在他的电脑前似的
like she expects to see him sitting at his computer or something.
有时候双亲会不由自主地 就像你妈妈
Often parents that didn’t view the body, like your mother,
还会在人群里找自己的孩子
still look for their child in crowds.
有时他们会说他们能看见孩子
Sometimes they even think they see them.
那是正常的 蕾顿
It’s normal, Latent.
最好的办法是
The best thing you can do for your mother
是和你妈妈沟通
is talk about it with her.
我觉得那是管用的
I think it could help.
那么 瑞恩 你好 – 你好
So, Ryan, hi. Hi.
你是什么情况? – 没什么
What brings you here? Nothin’.
我只是觉得没什么不能来的
I just thought it was the normal thing to do.
你也有失去什么的感受吗?
Are you experiencing any symptoms of grief?
没有
No.
这位女士是来见谁? – 乔丹·沃克
Who are you here to see? Jordan Walker.
你们什么时候能明白 他是需要见点光的
I don’t know why they can’t get this right. He prefers the blinds open during the day.
真的吗?
Does he really?
也是他让你弄条鱼放在那儿的吗?
Did he tell you that after he requested the aquarium over there?
我只是想在这个房♥间里有些活的东西
I just wanted a little life in this room.
大号♥的焦糖奶沫无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
Uh, decaf caramel macchiato, extra foam.
给你的
Sheila told me.
如果你想贿赂我
If you’re trying to bribe me
周末为你喂鱼的话 那将是徒劳的
into feeding that fish on the weekend, it’s not gonna work.
没关系 这个周末我会在这里的
No, it’s fine. I’ll be here on the weekends.
那谢了 – 不客气
Thank you. You’re welcome.
还有你能叫雅各布医师来一趟吗?
Oh, and, Toni, could you ask Dr. Jacobson to stop in when he gets here?
我有些问题要请教 – 就来…
I have a few questions for him. – Right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不想说的话 可以不说的
You know, you don’t have to share if you don’t want to.
你就听听算了
You can just listen.
我其实认为还是不说为好
I highly recommend not sharing, actually.
那些人都惨得很
These people are like grief vultures.
那你来这干嘛?
And why are you here?
我只能来这儿
Nowhere else to go.
我妹妹艾米在教堂里开枪打爆了头
And my sister Amy blew her brains out while we were at church.
很抱歉 – 那你来干什么?
Oh. I’m sorry. What about you?
我哥哥在车祸中死了
Oh, my brother, um… He died in a car accident.
这里的车祸太多了
There are a ton of car accidents here.
蕾顿的妹妹是车祸死的 还有莎拉 杰森
Latent’s brother was in a car. So was Sarah’s and Jason’s. Uh, Hilary’s sister O.D.’d,
希拉里的妹妹是嗑药过量
and Jeremy’s brother died before he was even born,
还有杰莱米的姐姐在他出生前就死了
and he’s, like, the most dramatic one here.
真是的 死的人连他是谁都不知道
It’s like, do you even remember him?
那你妹妹是自杀的?
So, you’re the only suicide?
你怎么知道她不是被杀的?
How do you know it wasn’t murder?
因为你说了她是开枪打爆了头
Because you just said she blew her brains out.
就是 是自杀的 没什么奇怪的
Yeah. Only a suicide. Really special.
总之 或多或少 千奇百怪
You know, it does get easier, or more interesting,
人们各有各的苦衷
all the different layers of fucked-up-ness.
我还好 我其实没什么事
I’m fine. I’m doing okay, actually. Yeah.
不过还是在这里说说的好
Well, even if you’re not, the groups are really good ways to talk about it.
跟朋友们说了 他们会觉得晦气的
Your friends are gonna start avoiding you like the plague.
我不会和朋友们说这些的
I’m not even really talking about it with them.
真高兴能在这里认识你
Well, then I’m really glad you’re here.
你就一点也不认识我?
Did you ever notice me at all
我们总是擦肩而过
any of those times we passed each other?
你就没觉得我们曾经在哪儿见过?
Did you at least recognize me at some point?
闭上眼 就要好了
Keep your eyes closed. I’m almost done.
两只眼都是闭着的
Okay, they’re… they’re closed.
一直闭着 – 好的
They’re shut. Good.
你总想让自己是 最受欢迎的
So, you won, like, “Most Popular”