You claim it’s not in the cards
命运将你拉到天涯海角
And fate is pulling you miles away
让我无法触及
And out of reach from me
可你就在我心中
But you’re here in my heart
那么谁又能阻止我认定
So who can stop me if I decide
你就是我的命中注定
That you’re my destiny?
或许我们可以改写星运
What if we rewrite the stars?
让你成为我的注定
Say you were made to be mine
没什么能将我们拆散
Nothing could keep us apart
而你是我最终的归宿
You’d be the one I was meant to find
这由你决定
It’s up to you
也由我决定
And it’s up to me
没人能决定我们非要如何
No one can say what we get to be
那我们何不改写星运
So why don’t we rewrite the stars?
或许世界也可以由我们掌握
Maybe the world could be ours
哪怕只此一夜
Tonight
你以为这不让我痛苦
You think it’s easy
你以为我不想冲到你身边吗
You think I don’t want to run to you
但我们之间的阻隔犹如大山
But there are mountains
或是无论如何都跨不过的门槛
And there are doors that we can’t walk through
我知道你并不信服
I know you’re wonderin’ why
因为我们可以
Because we’re able to be
只做自己
Just you and me
但那是在这个小世界里
Within these walls
一旦我们出去
But when we go outside
你便会清醒地认识到 这根本毫无希望
You’re gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all
没人能改写星运
No one can rewrite the stars
你怎么能说你会属于我
How can you say you’ll be mine
一切都在拆散我们
Ev’rything keeps us apart
我也并非你最终的归宿
And I’m not the one you were meant to find
你决定不了
It’s not up to you
我决定不了
It’s not up to me
每个人都认定了我们应当如何
When everyone tells us what we can be
我们怎么能改写星运
How can we rewrite the stars?
傻傻认为世界可以由我们掌握
Say that the world can be ours
哪怕只此一夜
Tonight
我只想与你一起翱翔
All I want is to fly with you
我只想与你一起坠落
All I want is to fall with you
所以把你的一切交给我
So just give me all of you
这似乎全无可能
It feels impossible
这并非全无可能
It’s not impossible
这是否全无可能
Is it impossible?
告诉我这仍有可能
Say that it’s possible
我们要如何改写星运
How do we rewrite the stars?
让你成为我的注定
Say you were made to be mine?
没什么能将我们拆散
Nothing can keep us apart
因为你是我最终的归宿
Cause you are the one I was meant to find
这由你决定
It’s up to you
也由我决定
And it’s up to me
没人能决定我们非要如何
No one can say what we get to be
我们何不改写星运
Why don’t we rewrite the stars?
改变世界让它由我们掌握
Changin’ the world to be ours
你知道我渴望你
You know I want you
这并非秘密 我不想隐瞒
It’s not a secret I try to hide
但我不能拥有你
But I can’t have you
我们注定要分离
We’re bound to break and
我也无能为力
My hands are tied
先是在我父母家旁边买♥♥了房♥子
First it was buying a house on the same street as my parents.
然后又是去见女王
Then meeting the Queen.
然后请来了珍妮·林德
Then bringing Jenny Lind,
那晚又跟我父亲针锋相对
then my father the other night.
你什么时候才算满足啊
When will it ever be enough for you?
我这么做是为了卡罗琳和海伦
I’m doing this for Caroline and Helen.
抬眼看看啊 她们什么都不缺了
Look around you. They have everything.
-你不懂 -我懂
– You don’t understand. – I do understand.
不 你不懂
No. You don’t understand!
你怎么能懂呢
How could you?
我父亲被视如粪土
My father was treated like dirt.
我也曾被视如粪土
I was treated like dirt.
我的孩子绝不能再如此
And my children will not be.
你不需要让每个人都爱你 菲尼
You don’t need everyone to love you, Phin.
就几个好人就够了
Just a few good people.
我知道
I know that.
先生
Sir.
不 爸爸
No. Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 别走 等等
Daddy, no. Wait.
-爸爸 -走吧
– Daddy. – Go.
等等 爸爸
Wait, Daddy.
有的人渴望简单的生活 规划明确
Some people long for a life that is simple and planned
像精致的束缚
Tied with a ribbon
有的人不肯去海上出航 因为陆上更安稳
Some people won’t sail the sea ’cause they’re safer on land
只遵从既定轨迹
To follow what’s written
但我追随你 步入无限未知
But I’d follow you to the great unknown
前往属于我们自己的世界
Off to a world we call our own
山岳峡谷星星点点 点缀在
Mountains and valleys, and all that will come in between
沙漠和大海之间
Desert and ocean
你拉上我 我们一起沉溺于梦中
You pull me in and together we’re lost in a dream
时刻变幻
Always in motion
我赌上一切 只为与你同行
So I risk it all just to be with you
我赌上一切 选择了我们的生活
And I risk it all for this life we choose
手握着手
Hand in my hand
你说好永远不放手
And you promised to never let go
我们在走着钢丝
We’re walkin’ a tightrope
云霄之上
High in the sky
我们把脚下世界尽收眼底
We can see the whole world down below
我们在走着钢丝
We’re walkin’ a tightrope
无从知道 一旦坠落 你可会接住我
Never sure Will you catch me if I should fall
这是一场冒险
Well, it’s all an adventure
而且一路上风景美不胜收
That comes with a breathtakin’ view
走着钢丝
Walkin’ a tightrope
与你一起
With you…
与你一起
With you…
与你一起
With you…
与你一起
With you…
与你一起
With you…
与你一起
With you…
就好像我们终于第一次知道
“It is as though we have learned for the first time…
歌♥唱的真正意义
what singing really is.”
林德小姐理当得到我国最高的尊敬
Miss Lind deserves our nation’s highest esteem
和最热情的掌声
and most lavish ovations.
-天呐 -世界拜倒在我们脚下了
– I mean… – The world at our feet.
好了 巴纳姆先生
Well, Mr. Barnum.
这杯酒
This…

is…
实现梦想
to making dreams come true.
谢谢 珍妮
Thank you, Jenny.
还有两小时开场
It’s two hours to curtains.
我已经给了你全世界 是吧
I’ve given you the world, haven’t I?
我该走了
I, I should go.
我让你分心了 对不起 珍妮
I’ve become a distraction. I’m sorry, Jenny.
-不 -你自己完成巡演吧
– No. – You should finish the tour without me.
什么 你要走了
What? You’re leaving?
-行程都规划好了 -就这样了
– Well, the itinerary’s well in hand. – So that’s it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只不过又是你的一个节目
I’m just another one of your little acts.
-珍妮 -我不干了
– Jenny. – I’m done.
珍妮 拜托
Jenny, Jenny, please.
你必须完成巡演
You have to finish the tour.
-是吗 -否则我就完了
– Must I? – It will ruin me.
如果你待人不谨慎 巴纳姆先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!