Guys, who’s gonna pay admission
谁还会花钱买♥♥门票啊
if you’re out there for all the world to see.
-表演顺利 -等等
– Okay? Have a great show. – Wait…
女士们先生们 请举杯
Ladies and gentlemen, a toast.
珍妮 美国现在还不知道
Jenny, America may not know it yet,
但他们会爱上你的
but they are going to love you.
敬林德小姐
To Miss Lind.
我对黑暗并不陌生
I am not a stranger to the dark
人们都说 躲起来吧
Hide away, they say
我们并不想看到你残破的样子
‘Cause we don’t want your broken parts
我的缺陷都成了羞耻的标记
I’ve learned to be ashamed of all my scars
人们都说 快跑掉吧
Run away, they say
没人会喜欢你真实的模样
No one’ll love you as you are
但我不会允许他们把我碾压成尘
But I won’t let them break me down to dust
我知道这世界有我们容身的地方
I know that there’s a place for us
因为我们是如此绚丽
For we are glorious
当尖刻的话语像刀枪要将我击垮
When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
我要释放滚滚洪流淹没他们的叫嚣
I’m gonna send a flood, gonna drown ’em out
我勇敢 我有伤
I am brave, I am bruised
我是本就灿烂的我 我就是这样
I am who I’m meant to be, this is me
小心点 我要来了
Look out ’cause here I come
我和着自己敲响的鼓点大步向前
And I’m marchin’ on to the beat I drum
我不怕被人看到
I’m not scared to be seen
也不为自己道歉 我就是这样
I make no apologies, this is me
他们怎么跑到这儿来了
What are they doing here?
又一轮讥讽的子弹打在我身上
Another round of bullets hits my skin
你们开火吧 今天 我不会再被羞耻压垮
Well, fire away ’cause today, I won’t let the shame sink in
我们要冲破重重阻碍
We are bursting through the barricades
往太阳的方向前进
And reaching for the sun
我们是勇士
We are warriors
没错 这就是如今的我们
Yeah, that’s what we’ve become
我不会允许他们把我碾压成尘
I won’t let them break me down to dust
我知道这世界有我们容身的地方
I know that there’s a place for us
滚回家
Go home.
因为我们是如此绚丽
For we are glorious
当尖刻的话语像刀枪要将我击垮
When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
我要释放滚滚洪流淹没他们的叫嚣
I’m gonna send a flood, gonna drown ’em out
我勇敢 我有伤
I am brave, I am bruised
我是本就灿烂的我 我就是这样
I am who I’m meant to be, this is me
小心点 我要来了
Look out ’cause here I come
我和着自己敲响的鼓点大步向前
And I’m marchin’ on to the beat I drum
我不怕被人看到
I’m not scared to be seen
也不为自己道歉 我就是这样
I make no apologies, this is me
我就是这样
…This is me
我清楚我值得被爱
And I know that I deserve your love
我没什么配不上的
There’s nothing I’m not worthy of
当尖刻的话语像刀枪要将我击垮
When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
我要释放滚滚洪流淹没他们的叫嚣
I’m gonna send a flood, gonna drown ’em out
这是勇敢 是受过伤
This is brave, this is bruised
这是注定灿烂的我 我就是这样
This is who I’m meant to be, this is me
小心点 我要来了
Look out ’cause here I come (look out ’cause here I come)
我和着自己敲响的鼓点大步向前
And I’m marchin’ on to the beat I drum
-大步向前 -和着自己敲响的鼓点
– Marchin’ on, marchin’, marchin’ on – To the beat I drum
我不怕被人看到
I’m not scared to be seen
也不为自己道歉 我就是这样
I make no apologies, this is me
当尖刻的话语像刀枪要将我击垮
Whenever the words wanna cut me down
我要释放滚滚洪流淹没他们的叫嚣
I’ll send the flood to drown ’em out
我要释放滚滚洪流
I’m gonna send a flood
淹没他们的叫嚣
Gonna drown them out
我就是这样
This is me
怎么就不能在纽约多办几场表演
Why can’t you just put more shows in New York?
何必非要全国巡演
Why do you need to tour the country?
拿破仑为什么要进攻俄♥国♥
Why did Napoleon march on Russia?
拿破仑被打败了啊
Napoleon was defeated.
拿破仑没有60人管弦乐队
Napoleon didn’t have a 60 piece orchestra.
60人管弦乐队
A 60 piece orchestra.
请最便宜的乐师 这个交给你
Just get the cheapest musicians you can, and watch that.
我们还得包食宿
We’ll still have to board them.
请夫妻 让他们睡一个铺
We’ll get married ones. They can share a bunk.
奥马利 那是卡罗琳的储蓄罐
O’Malley, that’s Caroline’s piggy bank.
-定制布景 -嗯
– Custom sets? – Yeah.
焰火 在剧院内放吗
Fireworks? Inside theaters?
好点子
That’s genius.
不 PT 这都是国内最负盛名的剧院
No. P.T. these are the most famous theaters in the country.
他们会要你提前包下门票
They make you buy the seats in advance
-才能订场地 -是啊 我贷了款
– just to book them. – Yeah, yeah. I took out a loan.
我们还要给珍妮报酬
And we have to pay Jenny
-而且是预付 -贷了挺大一笔
– in advance? – It was a large loan. Okay?
你在第40场表演之前都无法盈利
You’re not gonna see a penny of profit until your 40th show.
其实是41场
41st actually.
你赌上了你建立的一切
You’re risking everything you’ve built here.
你以为这一切怎么建起来的
How do you think I built it?
这之后就能有足够利润了
We’ll have plenty of profits to go around after this.
-PT -怎么了
– P.T? – What?
你的注意力已经被分散太久了
Your attention has been divided long enough.
我们上座率下降了 每天都有更多人来抗♥议♥
Our gate is down, we have more protesters every day.
你需要拢住回头客
You just need to get people to come back.
如果你最近没去过巴纳姆博物馆
“If you haven’t been to the Barnum museum lately,
就肯定不知道里面什么样
You haven’t been at the Barnum Museum.”
他们是来看你的
They come to see you.
你的疯狂点子 你的新表演 不寻常的景象
Your crazy ideas, your new acts, the unusual.
那你给他们笑一个好了 那多不寻常
Then how about you show them a smile. That’d be unusual.
继续彩排 让他们清楚我要求他们
Keep rehearsing. Just make it very clear I expect them
对你表现出应有的尊重
to afford you all the deference you deserve…
而且他们本来也该对你客客气气的
And that they should be nice to you anyway.
真让人看了就开心啊
Ain’t that a sight for sore eyes?
-都不说声你好 -或是再见
– He couldn’t even say hello. – Or goodbye.
他要去巡演了 抱歉 各位
He is going on tour. Sorry guys.
别垂头丧气的 卡莱尔 你不是还要赴约吗
Pull yourself together, Carlyle. Don’t you have somewhere to be?
安·维勒
Anne Wheeler.
巴纳姆先生说他给我留了票
Mr. Barnum said he left a ticket for me.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
应该是只有一张的
I believe there’s only supposed to be one.
不 就是两张
No, there’s meant to be two.
我怕我直接约你不会答应
I wasn’t sure you’d come if I asked.
五分钟后开场
Five minutes to curtains.
我一直想进剧院
I’ve always wanted to go to the theater.
菲利普 是你吗
Phillip, is that you?
妈妈 爸爸
Mother. Father.
这位是安·维勒
This is Anne Wheeler.
菲利普 你不知耻吗
Phillip, have you no shame?
跟巴纳姆的生意扯上关系还是一♥码♥事
Associating yourself with that Barnum business is one thing…
居然还带着女佣出来招摇过市
but parading around with the help.

Anne.

Anne.

Anne.
你怎么敢那么对她说话
How dare you speak to her like that?
-你忘记自己的身份了 菲利普 -我的身份
– You forget your place, Phillip. – My place?
妈妈 如果我的身份就这样
Mother, if this is my place,
那我一点也不想要
then I don’t want any part of it.

Anne.
他们是狭隘的人
They’re small minded people.
-你何必在意他们说什么 -不止是他们
– Why do you care what they think? – It’s not just them.
你从没感受过
You’ve never had somebody look at you
你父母投给我的那种眼光
the way your parents looked at me.
所有人都会对我们投来那样的眼光
The way everyone would look at us.
你知道我渴望你
You know I want you
这并非秘密 我不想隐瞒
It’s not a secret I try to hide
我知道你渴望我
I know you want me
别说什么我们无能为力
So don’t keep sayin’ our hands are tied
你说你没有这命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!