When you’re careless with other people, Mr Barnum,
就是自毁前程
you bring ruin upon yourself.
-我赌上了一切 -我也是
– I have risked everything. – Well, so did I.
看来我们都输了
And it seems we both lost.
哪怕是我们从夜空中偷来的全部星光
All the stars we steal from the night sky
也永远无法让我满足
Will never be enough
无法让我满足
Never be enough
黄金高塔也还是不够大
Towers of gold are still too little
我能把世界握在手中 可那也
These hands could hold the world but it’ll
无法让我满足
Never be enough
无法让我满足
Never be enough
谢谢
Thank you.
这是干什么
What was that?
告别
That was goodbye.
谢谢各位前来
Thank you very much for coming.
-去告诉朋友街邻 -表演真精彩
– Tell your friends and neighbors. – What a wonderful show.
谁看得开心 你吗
Who enjoyed themselves? You? You?
告诉别人你们在马戏团看得多开心
Tell everyone how much fun you had at the circus.
每晚都有新节目
New acts every night.
马戏团长
Hey, ringmaster.
先生们 我得请你们离开了
Gentlemen, gonna have to ask you to leave.
这是我们的城市 小子
This is our town, son.
你们才该走 你和你的怪物
We think you should leave, you and your freaks.
你的黑鬼
And yours spooks.
先生
Sir.
我只再说一遍
I will only ask once more.
然后怎样 小子
Then what, boy?
住手
Stop!
打他
Get him!
冲啊
Charge.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
姑娘们
Girls. Girls. Girls.
你们长得好快 不许再长了
You’ve grown so much. Stop it!
你怎么决定提前回来了
What made you decide to come back early?
我想你了
I missed you.
-我想你了 -这听上去好像是唬人的话呢
– I missed you. – That sounds an awful lot like Humbug.
着火了
Fire.
-让路 -快走
– Move aside! – Come on!
快 是马戏团那边着起来的
Hurry, it’s coming from the circus.
快走 着火了
Run! Let’s go! Fire!
姑娘们 跟上我 跟上 快来
Girls, stay with me, stay with me. Come. Quick, quick!
大家都跟紧了
Everyone! Stay close.
菲利普 大家都出来了吗
Phillip, is everyone out?
-大家都没事吧 -嗯
– Is everyone okay? – Yeah.
动物呢
The animals? The animals?
放了 还能怎么办
We set them free. What else could we do?
-WD 安呢 -安在哪
– W.D., where is Anne? – Where is Anne?
别 菲利普 别去
No, Phillip. No.
不 站住 你不能进去
No. Stop. You can not go inside.
安
Anne.
菲利普
Philip!
继续泵水
Keep pumping.
-WD -她出来了
– W.D.. – There she is. There she is.
菲利普
Phillip.
-菲利普 -爸爸
– Phillip. – Daddy.
-不要 爸爸 -爸爸
– No, Daddy! – Daddy!
不要
No.
别过去
Stay back, please.
爸爸
Daddy.
担架
Stretcher, stretcher.
他吸了很多烟 他还有气 快
He’s taken a lot of smoke. He’s still breathing. Come on.
把他抬上去
Come on, let’s get him on!
起
Up.
或许我们可以改写星运
What if we rewrite the stars?
让你成为我的注定
Say you were meant to be mine?
没什么能让我们分离
Nothing can keep us apart
而你是我最终的归宿
you are the one I was meant to find.
走吧
Here we go, guys!
往前走
Come on, straight ahead.
如果你是来幸灾乐祸的 还是算了
If you had come to gloat I wouldn’t.
纵火的暴徒被抓到了
They caught the thugs who started the fire.
我觉得你会想知道
I thought you’d like to know.
我从不喜欢你的表演
I never liked your show.
但我一直觉得观众很喜欢
But I always thought the people did.
是啊 他们一直喜欢
They did. They do.
不过 我可不会称之为艺术
Mind you, I wouldn’t call it art.
当然了
Of course not.
但是
But…
让各种各样的人跟你一起站在舞台上
Putting folks of all kinds on stage with you.
不论他们有何肤色 体型
All colors, shapes, sizes.
都将他们平等地呈现出来
Presenting them as equals.
换了别的评论家甚至可能称之为
Why, another critic might have even called it
“人性的颂歌♥”
‘a celebration of humanity’.
我喜欢这个
I would have liked that.
希望你会重建
Well, I hope you’ll rebuild.
幸好还有珍妮的巡演 可以从利润里拿出钱来
I mean, thank God for Jenny’s tour. We can borrow off the profits.
我们没事的
We’ll be fine.
你不知道吗
You don’t know?
真遗憾
I’m sorry.
夏瑞蒂
Charity?
天呐 夏瑞蒂
Oh God, Charity.
-我… -我不想跟你说话
– I am… – I don’t wanna talk to you.
根本什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
-这是无稽之谈 -什么都没发生
– This is ridiculous. – Oh, sure, nothing happened.
纽约所有的报纸都登了
It’s on the cover of every paper in New York.
是她设计了那张照片 我并不爱她
Because she orchestrated the photo. I’m not in love with her.
当然了
Of course you’re not.
不爱她 不爱我 不爱任何人
Not with her, not with me, not with anyone.
只爱你和你的表演
Just you and your show.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要回家
I’m going home.
这就是你的家
This is your home.
银行
The bank..
要驱逐我们了
They’re evicting us.
你怎么贷款前不问过我
Why didn’t you ask me before?
我本也会同意的
I would’ve said yes.
我从不介意要冒险 但我们一向是共进退
I never minded the risk, but we always did it together.
就猜到你会跑来这里 自怨自艾
Figured you’d end up here. Feeling sorry for yourself?
各位 如果你们是来拿工资的
Folks if you’ve come to get paid,
没钱了 一个子都没了
the money is gone. All of it.
-没钱给你们了 -闭嘴吧 巴纳姆
– Nothing left to give you. – Shut up, Barnum.
你还不懂吗
You just don’t get it.
我们的亲生母亲都嫌我们丢人
Our own mothers were ashamed of us.
一直把我们藏着掖着
Hid us our whole lives.
然后你把我们从阴影里拽出来
Then you pull us out of the shadows.
现在你也要放弃我们了
And now you are giving upon us too.
或许你真是个骗子
Maybe you are a fraud.
或许真的只是为了赚钱
Maybe it was just about making a buck.
但你给了我们一个真正的家庭
But you gave us a real family.
马戏团
And the circus
就是我们的家园
that was our home.
我们想要回我们的家
We want our home back.
看那熠熠日光渐暗
I saw the sun begin to dim
感到瑟瑟冬风渐起
And felt that winter wind
吹人冷
Blow cold
患难才能见真情
A man learns who is there for him
当浮华褪去 高墙崩塌
When the glitter fades and the walls won’t hold
废墟瓦砾之中
‘Cause from that rubble
依然矗立
What remains
必是至真至诚