听着 啤酒不是重点
Listen, the beer’s not the point.
重点在于我想让他们看到
The point is that I’m trying to show them
国内还有人在乎他们
that somebody back home still gives a shit.
我得承认
Well, I give him credit.
虽然很白♥痴♥ 但这是个高尚的举动
It may be idiotic, but it’s a noble gesture.
那你们有可能帮帮我吗?
Well then, do you think you guys can help me out?
我需要乘飞机去简着陆区
Listen, I need to hop a plane to LZ Jane.
你别说 我可能还真帮得上忙
You know what? I think I can swing it.
我说不定能帮你安排飞机离开边和
I could maybe book you a flight out of Bien Hoa.
你有什么偏好?窗口位?走廊位?
What’s your preference? You want like a window seat? Aisle?
我无所谓的
I don’t care.
嘿 要不要坐头等舱?送餐服务?
Hey, you wanna go first-class? Meal service?
想要什么都行 孩子
Anything you want, kid.
抱歉了 伙计
Sorry, buddy.
你还是拿上你的啤酒 回你的兄弟会吧
Why don’t you just pack up your beer, take it back to your frat?
而且他们都不让我们北上
Besides, they won’t even let us up there.
别把他们的话放在心上 你说不赢他们的
Don’t let them get to you. You’ll never win.
但他们有一件事说对了
But they’re right about one thing.
此刻是不可能在我们国家四处走的
Impossible to get around in my country right now.
只有军方能出行
Military travel only.
军方啊?
Military, huh?
-你要去哪? -我想去…边…
-Where you headed? -I’m trying to get to Bien
边…空军基地
Bien The air base.
-上车吧 我能载你去 -是吗?
-Come in. I can take you. -Yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 谢谢你了
Hey, thank you!
进去 然后上楼梯
Just go inside and up the stairs.
嘿 你们有去简着陆区的飞机吗?
Hey. Do you have a plane heading to LZ Jane?
我可以送你大半程 但之后你得坐直升飞机进去
I can get you most of the way there. Then you’re gonna have to chopper in.
好的 把我的名字记在乘机名单上吧 我叫约翰唐纳修
Okay. Go ahead and put my name on the manifest. It’s John Donohue.
-唐纳修 是吗?好 -唐纳修 对 约翰唐纳修
-Donohue, you said? Right. -Donohue. Yeah. John Donohue.
先生 你的军衔是?
And what’s your rank, sir?
我不是军方的人
I’m not military.
那我得向上尉报备 先生
Well, that’s gonna have to be cleared with the captain, sir.
好的 你去找他来
Okay. You can go get him.
去找他来啊
Get him!
什么事?
Yeah?
是你想去简着陆区?
You the guy trying to get to LZ Jane?
是的…对
Yeah. Yeah, that’s right.
你是平民?
You’re a civilian?
对 你当我是就可以
Yes. As far as you’re concerned.
是你们啊
It’s one of you guys.
大兵 你为什么不说一声?
Why didn’t you say so, Private?
立即在乘机名单上写下这位先生的名字
Put the gentleman’s name in the manifest immediately!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们把尸体卸下来后 你就可以登机了
As soon as they’re done unloading the bodies, you can get on.
好
Right.
约翰唐纳修?
John Donohue?
不是
No.
抱歉 我一定是记错名字了
Sorry. I must have gotten the name wrong.
西贡的戴耶上尉 指示我尽可能为你提供协助
Captain Dyer in Saigon instructed me to be of assistance in any way I can.
对 唐纳…修 没错 但大家一般叫我“奇基”
Oh, yeah. Dono Donohue, yeah. But they call me “Chickie.”
他让你帮助我?
So, he told you to help me?
是的 先生 他是我的顶头上司
Yes, sir. He’s my superior officer.
他们派我往来此地
They shuffle me between here
和西贡城外的新山一空军基地
and Tan Son Nhut air base, right outside Saigon.
我是哈勃肖中尉 对
Habershaw, Lieutenant Habershaw. Yeah.
-我帮你拿 唐纳修先生 -谢谢你
-Let me get that for you, Mr. Donohue. -Thank you.
有什么能帮你的吗?
So, what can I do you for?
我要乘飞机前往简着陆区
Well, I need a lift to LZ Jane.
没问题 我可以在60分钟内 为你安排好飞机
Not a problem. I can have a bird ready for you in 60 minutes.
真的?
Really?
好的 太棒了
Yeah, perfect.
先生 你吃了吗?
Have you eaten, sir?
还没有 这里的伙食如何?
No, I have not. How’s the food around here?
不至于让人吐出来 先生
It’ll make a turd, sir.
听起来棒极了
That sounds great.
若你愿意和我一起去军官俱乐部 用午餐 我会很荣幸
I’d be honored to have you join me in the Officer’s Club for lunch.
我的一个朋友一定很想见你
A friend of mine would love to meet you.
这样 你的好意心领了 哈勃肖 但…
You know what? Thanks, Habershaw, I’m just–
飞了这一程后我没什么胃口
After that flight, I just don’t have that much of an appetite.
-你确定? -是
-You sure? -Yeah.
我们这里有东京那边 最好的苏格兰威士忌
We carry the best scotch this side of Tokyo.
你是说…
The
你们是哪个部门的?
So, what department are you guys in?
陆军运输部 与殡葬部关连
Army transport service, in conjunction with mortuary services.
我们搬运尸体
We move bodies.
用棺材运我们的阵亡士兵
Our soldiers. KIA. In caskets.
这个任务一定很难吧
That must be hard,
每天处理尸体
dealing with the dead all day.
先生 我不会想太多
I don’t think about it much, sir.
我之后有的是时间去想
I’ll have plenty of time to think about it all later.
你有没有可能和我们透透口风 你们有什么计划?
So, any chance you can brief us a little about what you guys are planning?
-你可以信任我们 -拜托 哈勃肖
-You can trust us. -Come on, Habershaw.
要是他信任我们了 就不是一个优秀的中情局特工了 对吧?
If he could trust us, he wouldn’t be a very good CIA agent. Now, would he?
那倒是
That’s true.
不是说我是中情局特工
Not that I am a CIA agent.
顺提一句 不是我告诉弗斯科你的身份的
By the way, I wasn’t the one who told Fusco who you are.
是西贡的戴耶上尉说的
That came from Captain Dyer in Saigon.
我绝对不会暴露你的身份
I would never blow your cover.
我见过的大风大雨多了 全都放在这里
I see a lot of shit, and it all stays right in here.
每一件事
Everything.
装得满满当当
I got a lot of shit in here.
所以 拜托 不能给点提示吗?
So, come on. Can’t you give us just a hint?
用暗语说一说?
You know, tell us without telling us?
好 我就这么说吧
All right. Let’s just say
我是来给一位朋友送啤酒的
I’m here to deliver beer to a friend.
啤酒?给谁?
Beer? To who?
一个B连的朋友 第一空中骑兵师
A friend in Bravo Company. First Air Cav.
桶装?
Keg?
罐装
Cans.
我的老天 这可是一个苦活啊?
Wow, that’s gonna be a shit show, isn’t it?
认识你很高兴 先生
It’s been a pleasure meeting you, sir.
如果你和你的同事需要任何帮助 别客气
If you and your people ever need any help. Any help.
比如需要把什么东西运出或运回这里
I mean, like, if you ever need to get something out of here or back in,
不能声张的那种 悉听尊便
and you need it to be under the radar, I’m your guy.
多谢告知
Good to know.
-先生 能问你一个问题吗? -尽管问
-Can I ask you a question, sir? -Shoot.
如果某人想做你的工作
If someone wanted to do what you do,
那人要怎么引起兰利的注意?
how does one go about getting noticed by Langley?
-兰利? -总部的
-Langley? -Headquarters.
怎么让中情局高层发掘你?
How do the big boys at the CIA find you?
做个好士兵、做个好人就可以了
Just be a good soldier and a good person.
我正是如此 先生 如果不会太唐突
I am, sir. If it’s not asking too much,
能否请你帮我说说好话?
do you think you could maybe put in a positive word for me?
我的直升机是哪台?
Which helicopter am I getting in?
-正前方 -好的
-Straight ahead. -Okay.
你能帮忙美言几句吗?
So, you think you could? Put in a good word?
好 当然
Okay, sure.
先生 多谢了 非常感谢
Thank you, sir. I very much appreciate it.
需要我的名字和连队编号♥吗?
Do you need my name and company?
不用 我们会找到你
No, we’ll find you.
吉尔哈勃肖中尉 第528后勤营
Lt. Gill Habershaw. 528 Support Battalion.
这下更容易找到了
That’ll make it easier.
-这家伙是谁? -不知道
-Who the hell is this guy? -I don’t know.
-我在找瑞克杜根 -谁?
-I’m looking for Rick Duggan. -Who?
瑞克杜根
Rick Duggan.
-你是奉命而来? -不
-You got orders? -No.
给我看看你的公文
Let me see your papers.
我没有公文
I don’t have any.