不行 别想为了 只有一半血缘的兄弟休三天假
No way. You ain’t getting three days for a half-ass brother.
这艘破船还得要人看着呢
I got a rust bucket to run here.
但他是我的亲弟弟 长官 我们是同母兄弟
But he is my real brother, sir. My mom is his mom.
我爸在冲绳阵亡
You know, my dad died fighting in Okinawa.
我妈再婚 生了瑞奇
And, you know, my mom remarried and Ricky was born,
我们一起长大 如同亲兄弟
and we was raised together, just like real brothers.
我刚听说我的继父 瑞奇的爸爸刚去世了
You know, I just got word my stepdad, Ricky’s dad, just died.
我不想瑞奇通过信件得知消息
I don’t want Ricky to read the news in a letter
或是通过电♥话♥得知
or hear about it on a phone call.
我想亲口告诉他
I would like to tell him in person.
他是怎么死的?
How’d he die?
中风
Stroke.
弥留了?
Linger?
是 拖了一两周 到最后情况很糟 所以…
Yeah. Like a week or two. It got real ugly at the end there, so
你这个继弟在哪?
Where’s this stepbrother?
他在北面 简着陆区
He’s up north. The LZ Jane.
我的天
Christ.
那边情况很恶劣 你会径直走进血流成河的战场中
Shit’s hit the fan up there. You could be walking into a bloodbath.
你明白吧?
You know that, right?
他是我的兄弟
Well, he’s my brother.
你有关于继弟的所有信息吗?
You get all the info on the stepbrother and all that,
以防唐纳修踩到地雷 把自己炸飞
in case Donohue gets his balls blown off stepping on a land mine?
是的 都在这里
Yeah, all right here.
好的 给你三天时间
Okay. You got three days.
现在是8点05分 如果你72小时后 没有准时回来
It’s 8:05. If you’re not back here in 72 hours and one second,
你最好已经死了
you better be dead.
是 长官 我向你保证 长官
Yes, sir. You have my word, sir!
嘿 你们是第127军警连的吗?
Hey, you guys ain’t with the 127th MP Company?
是啊 怎么?
Yeah, and what about it?
你们认识一个 叫汤姆柯林斯的人吗?来自纽约
You don’t happen to know a guy named Tommy Collins from New York?
是 我们认识柯林斯
Yeah, we know Collins.
-还真认识? -对
-No shit? -Yeah.
是 请问我能在哪里找到他?
Yeah. You wouldn’t know where I could find him, would you?
-找他干吗? -我给他带了几罐啤酒
-Why? -I just brought him a couple of beers
来自纽约
from New York.
说真的 哥们 你为什么找柯林斯?
Seriously, pal, why you looking for Collins?
不 我是认真的 我…
No, I’m being serious. I–
这包里装满了家乡的啤酒
This whole thing’s full of beer from back home.
听好了 耍嘴皮的 你是想被丢进海里游一圈吗?
Now, listen, smart-mouth. You looking to take a swim?
不 两位 我不是在和你们开玩笑
No. Guys– Look, I ain’t messin’ with you.
我是认真的 这…来
I’m serious. This– Here.
这样好了 也给你们二位几罐
In fact, you know what? I got a couple for you too.
嘿 皮特 他没问题 放他进去
Hey, Pete. He’s good. Let him in.
嘿 伙计 他就在里面某处
Hey, buddy. He is in there somewhere.
-谢谢你们 -好
-Thanks, guys. -All right.
好了 你们几个蠢蛋 谁想先被煮熟了吃啊?
All right, which one of you donut holes wants to get your ass kicked first?
-你说什么鬼话? -你听到了 小家伙
-The fuck you say? -You heard me, cupcake.
怎么 穿了军装就以为自己是硬汉?
What, you think that uniform makes you tough?
来啊 放马过来 戴着头盔我也能揍扁你
Come on, bring it on. I’ll stuff you right in that helmet.
奇基…你怎么会来这里?
Chickie, Chickie, Chickie! What the hell are you doing in here?
我刚巧路过这里
You know, I was just in the neighborhood.
不 别闹 你为什么…
No, seriously. What are you–
各位 这是我老家的好兄弟 奇基唐纳修
Guys, this is my buddy from back home, Chickie Donohue.
是
Yeah.
柯林斯 你的朋友还真是怪胎
Got some pretty screwy friends, Collins.
绝对的 你猜如何?
Without a doubt. Guess what?
这位怪胎朋友航行了十万海里
This screwy friend just came 10,000 nautical miles
给你们送一张起泡的感谢贺卡
to deliver your ass a sudsy thank-you card.
像我爷爷过去总说的
Like my grandfather used to say,
永远不要空手上门
always ring the doorbell with your elbow.
我的朋友们 这就是 传说中的爱尔兰式问候
And that, my friends, is called the Irish hello.
-给 拿好了 -你好 爱尔兰
-Here. Take that. -Hello, Ireland.
你好
Hello.
拿着
Take it.
我还是不敢相信 你这么远过来只为了给我送啤酒
I still can’t believe you came all this way just to bring me a beer.
不只是你
Not just you.
我还要去找杜根、雷诺兹 帕帕斯 所有兄弟
I came for Duggan, Reynolds, Pappas. All the guys.
-我从没听过这么蠢的事 -真的?
-That’s the dumbest thing I ever heard of. -Really?
蠢过你那次喝你侄女的奶瓶
Is it dumber than the time you took a pull off your nephew’s baby bottle,
因为你想尝母乳的味道?
’cause you wanted to know what titty milk tastes like?
你姐姐的母乳?
That was your sister’s titty milk?
不 是我嫂子的母乳 我不是变♥态♥
No, it was my brother’s wife’s. I’m not an asshole.
嘿…等等…
Hey, hey. Wait, wait.
这是你老爸让我捎给你的 33美元 用来还扑克债
So, I got this from your old man, $33 to pay off your poker debt.
-谢谢 -埃尔米达 搞什么…
-Thank you. -Almeida, what the hell–
现在还清了 伙计
Uh-uh. Now we’re even, buddy.
这是在做什么?
What the hell’s going on here?
立正
Attention!
这些啤酒是哪来的?
Where’d those beers come from?
你是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
我是奇基唐纳修
I’m Chickie Donohue.
你在这里做什么?
And what the hell are you doing here?
刚下船 长官
Just got off a ship, sir.
柯林斯 我在和你说话吗?
Am I talking to you, Collins?
你是做什么的?
What’s your business?
只是周游四处
Just traveling around.
说得具体点
Be more specific.
好的 具体点…我在越南旅游
Okay. More specific– I’m traveling around Viet– In Vietnam,
我要送啤酒
and I’m bringing beers
给我街区的朋友们 尽量给每个人都送到
to as many of my friends from my neighborhood as I can.
你在越南旅游?一个人?
You’re traveling in country? Alone?
对 没错
Yeah. That’s right.
明白了
Understood.
稍息
As you were.
稍息
As you were.
-感觉他人不错 -并不是
-He seems like an okay guy. -He’s not.
他刚是中风了吗?
Did he just have a stroke?
不 你不懂吗?
Nah. Don’t you get it?
他认为你朋友唐纳修是“游客”
He thinks your man Don Ho here is a “tourist.”
什么意思?我是游客啊
What do you mean? I am a tourist.
-游客是我们对中情局的代号♥ -中情局 少来了
-Tourist is what we call CIA. -CIA? Get the hell outta here.
哥们 除了中情局 还有谁会北上
Man, who else but CIA would be headed up-country,
穿得像要去打高尔夫球一样?
dressed like they’re going on a golf trip?
不 艾瑞克森说得对
No, Erickson’s right.
军方高层不想和中情局打交道
The military brass does not like to mix it up with CIA.
对 一不小心就会被调到
Yeah, that’s the quickest way to get your ass reassigned
战斗侦查岗
to combat patrol.
不会吧 他以为我是中情局的? 像詹姆士邦德?
You’re kidding me. He thinks I’m CIA? Like James Bond?
这样的话
Well, in that case
好 来呀
Yeah, come on!
-雷诺兹在那边 -是
-Reynolds is over there. -Yeah.
杜根在这里某处 帕帕斯在…
Duggan’s up here somewhere and Pappas is–
他就在弹♥药♥库附近 这里
He’s right around the ammo dump, right here.
所以 怎么说 我的作战计划是什么?
So I mean, what’s my plan of attack, I guess?
你有多少时间?
How much time you got?
47小时
Forty-seven hours.
时间很紧
It’s gonna be tight.
如果他从这里开始 先去找杜根 然后南下去找…
What if he starts up here with Duggan and then hustles down to
-雷诺兹 对 -雷诺兹
-Reynolds. Yeah. -Reynolds.
然后 再掉头去找帕帕斯?
And then back down to Pappas?
为什么?我不懂 为什么我不先去找帕帕斯?
Why? I don’t understand. How come I just can’t go see Pappas first?
因为我在这几乎都能看到他的基地
‘Cause I can practically see his base from here.
不行 嫩脸蛋说得对
Nah, Baby-Face is right.
帕帕斯也许最近 但去他那里最久
Pappas might be the closest, but he is furthest in time.
隆平是越南最大的弹♥药♥库
Long Binh’s the biggest ammo dump in this country.
他们会做背景调查
They’ll be doing background checks.
问你高中的女友的事、数你的痔疮数…
Ask about your high school girlfriend, count your hemorrhoids–
天 就算是威斯特摩兰 都要被盘问半天才能进去
Christ, it would take Westmoreland half a day to get in there.
-去找杜根和另一个… -雷诺兹
-Go see Duggan and then the other guy -Reynolds.
如果你还活着、还有时间
and if you’re still alive and you have time,