First Sergeant,
如果是我
if I’m going to be the one to start this thing,
就先确定一下大家是否全都就位了
I wanna be sure everyone’s in position.
我去看看
I’ll check it out.
快点 莱利少尉
Come on, Lieutenant Riley.
长官 莱利在搞什么鬼
What the hell is Riley doing, sir?
少尉要确定你们是否全部就位
Lieutenant wants to make sure you’re in position.
我们十分钟前就已经到位了
We have been for the last ten minutes.
我去告诉他
I’ll tell him.
游击队有点紧张
The guerillas are edgy.
他们担心桥会在我们突袭前炸毁
They’re afraid the bridge will blow before the raid begins.
该死的
Dammit.
长官 我们全都到位了
We’re in position, sir.
长官
Sir…
你该发难了
it’s your shot.
开火
Fire!
日本鬼子在对我们开枪 要消灭我们
The Japs are shooting us. They’ll kill us all.
快 快
Go! Go!
奥瑞奇 路卡斯 快上
Aldrige, Lucas, go, go!
快把锁打掉
Shoot the damn lock!
开火
Fire.
上面
Up!
-第二小组 咱们上 -听到没 快上
-Let’s go, Two! -You heard him! Move, move!
快跑
Run, run!
快 跑快点
Go! Let’s move, move!
快点
Go!
轮到我们了 快
We’re good. We’re go.
把你的人带到左边 把里面的人赶出来
Take your squad to the left. Push ’em out of here!
请求支援
Lay some fire!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
快 快
Go, go!
火力掩护
Cover fire!
我卡壳了 莱利
Jammed! Riley!
快点
Come on!
别怕 我们是美国人 是来救你们的
It’s all right! We’re Americans! We’re gonna get you out of here.
走得动的人先到大门去
All right. Walk to the main gate.
走不动的先等一会儿 我们会回来接你们
Those who can’t, wait. We’ll come back for you.
坦克
Tank!
快点
Come on!
快点 路卡斯
Come on, Lucas!
-向左开火 -向左开火
-Shift fire left! -Shift fire left!
-掩护我 -收到
-Cover me! -Covering!
火力掩护
Covering fire!
收到
Covering!
该死的
Son of a bitch!
莱利 叫你的人进去
Riley, get your men in!

Hey!
不要怕 我是美国人
It’s OK. I’m an American.
我们是来带你回去的
We’re here to take you home.
别怕 我们不会伤害你 我们是来救你的
Don’t be afraid. We’re not gonna hurt you. We’re here to help you.
你要回家了 懂吗
You’re going home. Understand?
你要回家了
You’re going home.
我 我不能丢下他
I-I can’t leave him.
我们不会丢下他 我会亲自接他走的 好吗
We won’t leave him. I’ll take him myself, all right?
你出去告诉我手下
Solder, I need you to go out there and tell my men
这里有人需要帮忙
there’s people here need to be carried.
你做得到吗 好的 快走 出发
Can you do that? All right, let’s go. Let’s go.
我来抱你
I got you.
不 不
No, no.
慢慢来
Here you go.
等等 兄弟 后面还有病人
Wait. Soldier, there’s sick men back there.
帕荷塔目前还守得住
Pajota’s holding so far,
但日军试图从下游一百码处渡河
Japanese’re trying to flank him 100 yards down the river.
最好去看一下
Better take a look.
要是日本人过了河 就救不出他们了
Japanese get across that river, we’ll never get these men out.
别停下 我们走
Keep moving. Let’s go.
-进去帮他们 -遵命
-Get in there and help ’em out. -Sir.
走得动的人就快走
Everyone who can move, get on your feet.
不要开枪 米勒 把信♥号♥♥枪给我
Hold your fire. Miller, gimme the flare gun.
先等我发射信♥号♥♥弹
Wait till I light ’em up.
撤 快撤 咱们走
Withdraw! Withdraw! Let’s fall back!
快带他们离开 快走 动作快
Get ’em the hell outta here! Let’s go! Move!
迫击炮能用吗
有点受损 但还能用
那瞄准大门
快走 快
Let’s go, let’s go! Move!
去大门那里 去大门
Head to the gate. Head to the gate.
费舍尔医生 退后 这里不安全
Dr. Fisher, sir, stay back. It’s not safe yet.
好 我在路对面等你们
All right, I’ll be on the other side of the road.
我来帮你
Here, let me give you a hand.
退后
Pull back!
撤退 戴利 撤退
Pull back! Daly, pull back!
F连第二小队 快到集♥合♥点去 快去
Fox Two, back to the rally point! Let’s go! Move!
继续前进
Keep going!
迫击炮 趴下
Mortar! Get down! Down!
快打死那个混♥蛋♥
Lay some fire on that son of a bitch!
-艾特利 古瑞兹 他交给你们了 -遵命
-Aliteri, Gutierrez, take this man. -Yes, sir.
咱们走
Let’s go.
不要停 带他们出大门
Don’t stop! Push ’em through that front gate!
到门口 集♥合♥地点
Front gate! Dock point!
-别让他们停下 -继续走 伙计们
-Keep ’em moving! -Keep going, guys.
戴利 跟我来
Daly, come on.
-你去攻大门 我掩护你 准备好了么 -好了
-Charge the gate. I’ll cover you. Ready? -Ready.
迫击炮 全都趴下
Mortar! Everybody down!
趴下
Down!
起来 快走
Get up! Move!
继续前进
Keep moving!
叫他们快走 不要停
Go! Get ’em on their feet! Keep ’em moving!
带他们出去 快点
Get ’em out the gate! Let’s go!
-别让他们停下来 -跟上 快带他们走
-Keep ’em moving! -Come on, men. Get ’em out!
快带他们出去
Get ’em through the gate!
迫击炮
Mortar!
快走
Go!
戴利 你拖住他 我从后面包抄
Daly, hold him down! I’m gonna flank him!
可恶
Son of a bitch.
士官长
Sarge!
-你没事吧 -戴利 你死哪儿去了
-You all right? -Daly, where the hell you been?
没有人了
Clear!
都出去 把所有人都带走
Everybody goes out. Take everybody with us.
叫医务兵过来
Someone get a medic over here!
士兵 你没事吧
Soldier, you all right?
天啊
Jesus.
吉米
Jimmy.
他被迫击炮炸伤了 长官 失血严重
It’s a mortar wound, sir. He’s lost a lot of blood.
-我不知是否可以移♥动♥他 上尉 -现在别无选择
-I don’t know if we can move him, Captain. -We got no choice.
吉米
Jimmy?
-带我走 -好
-Move me. -All right.
带他去帕特罗 寸步不离地陪着 懂吗
Get him to Platero. Stay with him, understand?
-遵命 长官 -坚持住 医生
-Yes, sir. -Hang in there, Doc.
没人了
Clear!
我是最后一个
Clear. Last man.
狙击手 你的左侧有敌人
Sniper! Enemy fire on your left!
-停止射击 -不要开枪
-Cease fire! Cease fire! -Hold your fire!
-撤退 咱们走 -撤退 撤退
-Fall back. Let’s go! -Fall back! Fall back!
戴利 戴利 戴利
Daly. Daly! Daly!
麦克 史塔顿 跟我来
Mack, Stratton, on me now!
快点 戴利 快
Come on, Daly. Come on.
他死了
We’ve lost him.
出发
Let’s move!
快走 F连第二小队 快
Come on, Fox Two, keep it moving.
叫他们过河
Let’s get ’em across.
你还好吧
You all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!