你可以走了
You are free to go.
跟踪她
她会领我们找到其他同伴的
嘘
Shh.
没事了 你现在安全了
It’s all right. You’re safe now.
-他们杀了蜜娜 -我知道
-They killed Mina. -I know.
我已经有点意识不清了
I wasn’t always conscious.
-搞不好说漏了嘴 -你什么都没说
-I don’t know what I told them. -You didn’t tell them anything.
蜜娜和她父亲昨晚在去卡巴那图的路上被捕了
Mina and her father were arrested last night on their way to Cabanatuan.
跟你没有关系
It had nothing to do with you.
她会去是因为我
She went because of me.
-她知道我想救丹尼尔 -她也想救他
-She knew I wanted to help Daniel. -She wanted to help him, too.
我应该阻止她的
I should’ve stopped her.
我应该阻止她的
I should’ve stopped her.
但我当时只想到他
But all I could think about was him.
不管你犯过什么错 都早就功过相抵了
Whatever you feel you’ve done wrong, you’ve more than made up for it.
你救了数百名战俘的性命
Hundreds of POWs owe you their lives.
不 我这么做都是为了他
No. I did it for him.
-我为他留下 -你很快就能跟他见面了
-I stayed for him. -You’ll be with him soon.
我安排你躲在朋友家 直到美国人来为止
I have friends who will hide you till the Americans come.
但是 玛格丽特 听我说
But, Margaret, listen to me.
你必须对上帝要有信心
You have to trust in something stronger than yourself.
神父 神父 日本人来了
Father! Father, the Japanese, they’re here.
带玛格丽特走 我去应付他们
Take Margaret. I’ll deal with them.
把人全都抓起来
去后面搜
快跑 不要回头
OK, run. Run. Don’t look back.
不用进教堂 里面没有人
No need to go in the church. There’s no one in there.
教堂里没有人
There’s no one in the church.
诸位 计划如下 17点整离开帕特罗村
Gents, here it is. At 17:00 hours, our combined forces will leave Platero.
我们会在潘帕嘉河这里分兵几路
We’ll split up here at the Pampanga River.
帕荷塔上尉 你们继续前进到卡布桥
Captain Pajota, you’ll continue to the Cabu bridge,
在那里设置路障
where you’ll set up a roadblock.
贺桑上尉 你们到公路上设伏
Captain Joson, do the same on the highway
以防日军从卡巴那图市派遣援兵
in case the Japs send reinforcements from Cabanatuan City.
你们的任务是 在我们突袭时封锁此区
Your objective is to seal off the area of operation during the raid.
若你们没挡住日本人 我们就完了
Any Japanese reinforcements get through you, they get to us.
我们需要在黑夜掩护下 带战俘离开战俘营
We’ll need as much darkness as we can to get the POWs out of the camp.
这意味着我们必须冒险在白天出发
It’s means we’ll have to begin our approach during daylight and risk detection.
在进入森林后
We break the tree line,
莱利少尉带队前往战俘营东侧
Lieutenant Riley’s platoon will head to the east of the camp.
遵命
Sir.
其他人则悄悄摸向大门
The rest of us will advance at a low crawl for the main gate.
有掩体吗 上尉
How much cover, Captain?
一直到离战俘营200码处 都还有掩体
There’s cover up to 200 yards from the camp.
然后
After that,
直到离大门30码处 都是一片开阔地
we’re totally exposed until we reach a ditch 30 yards from the front gate.
这是战俘营
This is the camp.
这是营区要道 战俘营房♥ 这都有敌军
This is the main service road, POW barracks, all enemy occupied.
铁皮屋中可能有坦克 这是大门
Suspected tank shed, main gate.
这里就是我们想去的壕沟
This is the ditch we’re trying to reach.
在那之前毫无遮挡
Until we get there we’re completely exposed,
因此需要留在森林里的人牵制敌人的注意力
so we may need to create some diversionary action in this wooded area.
飞机怎么样
Sir, how about a plane?
能让你的人开架飞机飞越战俘营么
Could you have one of your planes fly over the camp?
那就不得不开启无线电通讯了
Not without breaking radio silence.
鲍伯 这个点子不错 不妨冒险一试
It’s not a bad idea, Bob. Might be worth the risk.
好 我们推进的同时
Good. As we make our approach,
莱利少尉的人 将沿着这条壕沟前进
Lieutenant Riley’s men will make their way along this ditch,
每隔20码派人留守 届时一举歼灭敌人
leaving men at 20-yard intervals to engage and reduce the enemy.
莱利少尉 你在东南角就位后
Lieutenant Riley, soon as you’re in position here, the southeast corner,
-你开的第一枪 就是行动开始的信♥号♥♥ -明白
-your first shot will kick off the action. -Understood.
很好 我们其他人会在这里就位
Good. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be in position here.
听到信♥号♥♥后 佛利少尉带领第二小队
Soon as we get the signal, Lieutenant Foley’s second squad
负责解决了望塔和哨所
will take out the guard tower and sentry shack,
并掩护第一小队打开大门
and cover first squad, who will open the main gate.
第一小队进去后马上前往右翼
Soon as first squad is inside, they’ll flank right,
以火力压制敌军的军官区
lay down suppressing fire on the enemy officer area,
并撂倒去开坦克的敌人
and cover the guys heading toward the tank shed.
奥瑞奇和装弹手要一口气冲过这200码
I want Corporal Aldrige and his loader to run the 200 yards.
还要准备后备小组 以防前面的人失败
I want a backup team in case they don’t make it.
如果坦克出来 我们就惨了
Tanks get loose, we’re in trouble.
-遵命 -下一步就是撤离
-Yes, sir. -Extraction’s next.
欧葛瑞迪少尉 第二小队进入大门后
Lieutenant O’Grady, second platoon will make their way through the main gate
要强行进入战俘区
and force entry into the POW area.
第一小队要在南侧围墙展开
First squad will spread along the south fence
火力压制敌人的后翼
and lay down suppressing fire to the enemy rear.
目的是确保战俘营房♥
Objective, make sure the POW barracks
不受任何敌人攻击
are protected from enemy fire in all directions.
然后 欧葛瑞迪少校的第二小队
Once that’s achieved, Lieutenant O’Grady’s second squad
把战俘带到前门
will round up the POWs and lead them to the front gate,
和费希尔医生及医务兵会合
where Dr. Fisher and the medics will be waiting.
我们的目标是把战俘带到潘帕嘉河
Our aim is to make it to the Pampanga River,
在那儿他们将坐上牛车离开
where carabao carts will be waiting to escort the prisoners.
在确定没有任何人掉队后
As soon as I’m satisfied we’ve left no one behind,
我会发射红色信♥号♥♥弹 表示行动结束
I’ll fire a red star cluster to signal the raid’s over.
有问题吗
Any questions?
有的 长官 最后离开的是谁
Yes, sir. Who’s the last man out?
是我 你要在大门掩护我
That’ll be me. You’ll cover me at the front gate.
-遵命 -还有问题吗
-Yes, sir. -Anything else?
回去跟手下讲清楚任务 准备出发
Brief your people, get ’em ready to go.
我们两小时后动身
We leave in two hours.
你还好吧 托普
You OK, Top?
嗯 还好
Yeah, I’m all right.
你怎么看莱利少尉
I want a word about Lieutenant Riley.
他这是趟苦差事
He’s got a tough assignment.
那是什么
What’s that?
干嘛问
Why?
没什么 好奇
Nothing. Just curious.
战俘营中有250个日本兵
250 Japs at that camp.
河边还有一千个
Another thousand at the river.
附近还有一万日军
10,000 more nearby.
我们却只有120人
Only 120 of us.
如果有神迹出现也不错
I figure we’re gonna need a little miracle.
去吧 快收下 我还有很多
Go ahead, take it. I got plenty to spare.
我得吻这东西吗
What do I gotta do, kiss it?
现在是17点15分
The time is now 17:15.
开始
And…
对时
mark.
飞机会在18点飞越战俘营上空
Plane’ll buzz the camp at 1800.
莱利少尉会在19点30分开第一枪
Lieutenant Riley fires his first shot at 19:30.
帕荷塔上尉19点45分炸桥
Captain Pajota blows the bridge at 19:45.
若一切顺利 大家能在21点之前离开
God willing, we’ll be out of there by 2100.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
要想尽办法 全身而退
Let’s all try to get back in one piece.
祝你们好运
Good luck, gentlemen.
通往卡巴那图 战俘营以西半英里处
-托普 跟着莱利少尉 -遵命
-Top, go with Lieutenant Riley. -Yes, sir.
祝好运
Good luck.
-有进展吗 戴利 -我们没有掩蔽物了 长官
-What have you got, Daly? -We’re breaking cover, sir.
上尉 普林斯叫我过来帮忙
Captain, Prince saw you could use an extra man.
跟紧我 直到围墙前
Stick with me till we get the fence line.
卡布桥 战俘营以西半英里处
飞行员死到哪儿去了
Where the hell are those goddamn flyboys?
我们的飞机 长官
It’s one of ours, sir.
叫他们各就各位
加强戒备
卫兵 各就各位
卡巴那图路
CABANATUAN ROAD
我会在早上回来的 长官
I’ll be back in the morning, sir.
万一 我不在了
Just in case… I’m not here.
你自己拿给她吧 长官
You’ll give it to her yourself, sir.
长官
Sir…
时候到了
it’s time.
士官长