I’m here to tell you men the latrine rumors are true.
大家终于能出趟象样的任务
We’ve finally got a mission worthy of Rangers.
我们要越过前线 直抵日军巢穴
We’re going to push right through our front lines into the Japs’ backyard
营救五百名美军战俘
and rescue 500 American prisoners of war.
这次任务很棘手
It’s going to be a rough son of a bitch.
这种教科书上才有的奇袭
A textbook-style raid that can only succeed
必须要行动迅速 出其不意 势不可挡才能成功
through speed, surprise and overwhelming firepower.
所以诸位才会雀屏中选
That’s why you’ve been chosen.
先别急着得意
Before you start congratulating yourselves,
因为你们还没有立过战功
remember that you haven’t achieved a damn thing yet.
在整个陆军中 各位训练最精良 实战最少
You’re the best-trained, least-proven battalion in this whole army.
这是各位崭露头角的机会
This is your one chance to do something about it.
而且我认为是唯一的机会
And I mean one chance.
你们未来48小时的表现
How you acquit yourselves over the next 48 hours
将决定别人如何评判你们的人生
will determine how you are judged for the rest of your lives.
到底是顶天立地的军人
Men worthy of serving in this army,
还是迟早被历史遗忘的耻辱
or an embarrassment that history and time will eventually forget.
这都由你们决定
It’s up to you.
我对各位有信心
Now, I happen to think it’s the former.
所以才决定跟你们一起出征
That’s why I’m accompanying you on this raid.
只有你们
There’s not another group of men in this or any other army
让我愿意以生命相托
I’d sooner trust my life with.
诸位是美军送到战场的最精锐的士兵
You’re the finest, best-prepared soldiers this country’s ever sent to war,
我要你们证明自己的实力
and I expect you to prove it.
最后
One final thing:
我希望行动结束后 能看到你们每个人都活着
I wanna see every last one of you in the chapel after this formation’s over.
这次突袭 我不想看到什么该死的无神论者
I do not want any damned atheists on this raid.
也不想看到会说慌的
And no fakers either.
我要你们跪在全能的上帝面前发誓
I want you to get down on your knees and swear before Almighty God
你们会为任何一个战俘献出生命
that you’ll give your lives before you let any of those prisoners die.
-听清楚了吗 -是的 长官
-Is that clear? -Yes, sir!
-确定吗 -是的 长官
-Are you sure? -Yes, sir!
解散
Carry on.
全体 立正
Company… atten-hut!
将军很欣赏你的计划
The general liked your plan.
在神圣的法律上营造一个永久的和平
… and build an enduring peace founded upon thy holy laws,
给那些助人为乐 热爱正义与和平的人
and upon that unselfish goodwill to all those who love justice and peace
耶酥 上帝的儿子 上帝给了我们这些
which thou hast given unto us through Jesus Christ, thine only son, our Lord.
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen. -Amen.
排长将各排带开
Take charge of your platoon!
我不敢相信 中校叫大家不要戴身份牌
Can’t believe the colonel said don’t wear no insignia.
他留个山羊胡 白♥痴♥都知道他是长官
He’s got that pencil mustache. Even the Nips are gonna know he’s an officer.
-闭嘴 -我是说 还不能戴钢盔
-Shut up. -I mean, I can wear my helmet.
不会吧 我用它来烧饭 洗澡 洗衣服的
Come on. I use it to cook, to clean, to wash.
是啊 你的钢盔
Yeah, the helmets, they make too much noise,
在野外发出的声音太大
out in the field.
-对不起 我没听到 奥瑞奇你呢 -我听到了
-I’m Sorry, I didn’t hear that, Aldrige. Did you? -I heard him.
奥瑞奇 你是这儿枪法最准的 你有用过这种枪吗
Aldrige, you’re the best shot in the company. Ever fire one of these?
没有
No.
没有 长官 我习惯用我的M1
No, sir. I like my M-1.
找个人帮你装弹
Choose yourself a loader.
路卡斯
Lucas.
-你确定 -我确定
-Sure about that? -Yeah.
该死的菜鸟
Rookies.
日本战机攻击了菲律宾群岛6个地方
… Japanese planes have struck at six different points in the Philippines.
马尼拉的时间比美国东部标准时间早13小时
Manila is 13 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
据报道 日本人轰炸了
It is reported that Japanese bombs…
上士
First Sergeant.
-你真要去 -有人告诉我 你也有同样想法
-So you really are going. -Someone told me you had the same idea.
是的
Yeah.
听着 吉姆 我带了四个你的手下
Look, Jim, I’m already taking four of your men.
都是挺能打的 享利
All fine combat medics, Henry.
但如果我们遇到麻烦 你会需要人手的
But if we get hit hard, you’re gonna need someone who can operate.
我不能错过这个任务 享利
I can’t miss this, Henry.
这就是我来这儿的原因
It’s why I’m here.
实习医师总是需要主治医师在一旁指导
Besides, sometimes a young field medic needs his surgeon around.
就像年轻的连长需要他的上校一样
Just like a young company commander needs his colonel.
听你的
You win.
上尉 有空吗
Captain, you got a minute for me?
当然 托普
Sure, Top.
我看了调令 上面没我的名字
I was going over the personnel roster, and I ain’t on it.
穆希中校说 这次行动只要单身人士
Colonel Mucci said he preferred unmarried men on this trip,
所以我只好把你剔掉了
so I had to take you off.
那么 尊敬的长官 你也有家室
Well, with respect, sir, you’re married.
而且我敢打赌 你老婆对你的思念
And I imagine your wife would miss you a hell of a lot
绝对比我老婆对我的多
more than mine’d miss me.
我是计划的制订者 托普 别为难我
I’m the one planning this raid, Top. Don’t make me go against my instructions.
我不为难你 长官 但我请求你能做个明智的指挥官
I’m not, sir. I’m asking you to be a smart company commander.
我们有些弟兄
We got Rangers out there that ain’t heard the first round
从没上过战场
go downrange in combat yet.
你需要我
You need me on this mission.
就像你的脚需要敷药一样
Just think you need something on that jungle rot.
托普 我在预备军官团时
Top, when I was in R.O.T.C.,
那时离前往巴丹还有四星期
I was four weeks away from being shipped to Bataan.
因为出智齿而没能跟上队伍
I was held back by an impacted wisdom tooth.
而我有些兄弟正在战俘营里受苦
Guys I knew ended up in those camps.
脚上破几个洞我还受得了
I think I can live with defeat.
那倒是 但少了我 你的日子会很难熬
That may be, but you’re gonna find it a lot harder to live without me.
好吧 我去跟中校谈谈
All right, I’ll talk to the colonel.
-还有什么事吗 上士 -没了 长官
-Anything else, First Sergeant? -No, sir.
谢谢 晚安 长官
Thank you. Good night, sir.
我们离开第6军总部时 情报少得可怜
We left 6th Army Headquarters with very little information.
唯一的优势就是 出奇制胜的先机
The only advantage we had was the element of surprise.
我们得在空旷的敌军控制区行军两天
We faced a two-day walk through open terrain patrolled by the enemy.
只要被任何一名日军发现
All it would take is a single Japanese scout to spot us
整个任务就泡汤了
and our mission would be over.
出发了 莱利 全体出动
Let’s go! Riley, load ’em up!
抄家伙 出发
Pack ’em up! Let’s move!
出发
Move ’em out!
大家都知道 营救战俘的重大意义
We all knew the idealistic notion of rescuing POWs
远高于其战略价值
far outweighed its strategic value.
不过 我们无暇多想
We didn’t spent much time thinking about it.
对于我们来说
As far as we were concerned. We were going to rescue them
这次任务不成功便成仁
or die trying.
他们要把咱们丢在这儿
They’re gonna just leave us, sir?
天晓得他们葫芦里在卖♥♥什么药
I have no idea what they’re doing.
把奎宁拿去给医生 老规矩 重病者优先
Get this quinine to the doctors. You know the drill, worst cases first.
他们在撤退 连军官都走了
They must be retreating. Even the brass is leaving.
嘿 少校 莫里上校也走了
Hey, Major, Mori’s leaving too.
孩子 被你说中了 他们被麦克阿瑟将军逼得落荒而逃
Looks like you were right. General MacArthur’s got ’em on the run.
日军才不会逃 他们奉命战斗到死
They’re not on the run. They’ve got orders to fight to the last man.
这是陷阱
It’s a trap.
还真♥他♥妈♥的精巧
A goddamn elaborate one.
谁要踏出大门一步 他们就有了杀人的借口
We walk out those gates, it’ll give ’em the perfect excuse to kill us.
他们杀人还要借口
Since when did they need an excuse?
我不管你怎么想
I don’t know about you,
我要先走一步 免得他们改变主意
but I’m getting out of here before they change their minds.
你能走多远 上尉
How far do you think you’ll get, Captain?
就算日本鬼子撤退了 丛林里也全是他们的人
Even if the Japs are retreating, the jungle’s gonna be crawling with ’em.
那又怎样 咱们都还是军人 对吧
What’s wrong with that? We’re still soldiers, ain’t we?
瑞德 少校说得对
Major’s right, Red.
弟兄们举步维艰 我们还能上哪去
Where we gonna go when most of us can’t walk?
我好像没请你一块儿走吧 小子
I don’t recall inviting you, kid.
被留在这里的人怎么办
What happens to the ones we leave behind?
我可没说都能逃得出去 但至少有些人可以
I never said we’d all make it, but at least some of us might.
若我们按兵不动 也许能全身而退
If we sit tight, all of us will make it.
咱们的部队应该就在不远处
Our troops can’t be far now.
看来你多了个忠实信徒 吉比
Looks like you got yourself a disciple, Gibby.
听他的话对你没有坏处
It might do you some good to listen to him.
他们在守株待兔 瑞德 别让他们得逞
They’re out there, Red. Don’t make it any easier for ’em.
别担心 没有你批准 我是不会逃的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!