The only respectable thing about you, old sport, is your money.
仅此而已 而我的钱和你不相上下
Your money, that’s it. Now I’ve just as much as you.
我们平起平坐
That means we’re equal.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
我们大相径庭
We’re different.

I am.
他们
They are.

She is.
我们都和你不一样
We’re all different from you.
我们出身不一样
You see, we were born different.
我们流淌的血液不同
It’s in our blood
无论你做什么说什么 哪怕你去偷
and nothing that you do or say or steal
我们都是你做梦也无法企及的
or dream up can ever change that.
像黛西这样的女孩…
A girl like Daisy…
你给我闭嘴
You shut up!
别说了
Shut up!
给我闭嘴 闭嘴
You shut up! Shut up!
闭上你的嘴
Shut up!
那一刻 盖茨比看上去
Gatsby looked, in that moment
仿佛刚刚杀了个人
as if he had killed a man.
我诚恳地…
My sincerest…
诚恳地表示歉意
My sincerest apologies.
我没控制好自己的脾气
I seem to have lost my temper.
这就对了 盖茨比先生
That’s right, Mr. Gatsby.
瞧瞧你在牛津学的礼节
Show us some of those fine Oxford manners.
黛西 亲爱的
Daisy, darling.
没事的 别介意
None of this has any consequence.
黛西
Daisy.
黛西 说话呀 亲爱的
Daisy, talk to me, darling.
我刚才失控了 仅此而已
I just lost my temper, that’s all.
他开始情绪激动地讲话
He began talking excitedly,
可每一句话
but with every word
都让黛西越来越想离开这一切
Daisy was drawing further and further into herself.
…去你父母在路易斯维尔的家
…to go to your parents’ house in Louisville.
求你了 汤姆 我再也受不了了
Please, Tom, I can’t stand it anymore!
你们两个坐盖茨比先生的车回家吧
Why don’t you two start on home in Mr. Gatsby’s car.
-黛西 亲爱的 看着我 -走吧
– Daisy, darling, look at me. – Go on.
黛西
Daisy.
他不会烦你的
He won’t annoy you.
他应该知道调情到此为止了
I think he realizes that this little flirtation is over.
黛西 黛西
Daisy? Daisy!
还喝吗
You want any of this?
乔丹
Jordan?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick.
什么
What?
来点儿吗
You want any?
不了
No.
我刚想起来今天是我生日
I just remembered today’s my birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
三十岁了 又一个孤独的十年
Thirty. The promise of a decade of loneliness.
三十而立的惊喜逐渐消失
The formidable stroke of 30 died away
就像盖茨比和黛西在渐渐凉爽的暮色中
as Gatsby and Daisy drove on through the cooling twilight
驶向死亡
towards death.
别跟我撒谎
Don’t you lie to me!
你从哪弄来的这个
Hey, where’d you get these from?
你也许能愚弄我 但你骗不过上帝
You might fool me, but you don’t fool God!
上帝无所不知
God sees everything!
桃金娘
Myrtle!
你去哪了
Where are you?
是汤姆吗
Tom?
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
桃金娘
Myrtle!
我在这儿 停下
I’m here! Stop!
宝贝
Baby!
汤姆
Tom!
等等
Wait!
慢点儿开
Slow down.
慢点
Slow down!
前方有重大交通事故
Bad trouble up ahead, sir!
不错 威尔逊总算能有点生意了
Good. Wilson’ll have a little business at last.
过去看看
Let’s take a look.
不去不行吗
Oh, must we?
就看一眼
Just a look.
走吧
Come on.
往后站 把这让出来
Move back! Clear the space here!
尊重一下死者
Have a little respect!
如果没有正当理由进入楼内
If you don’t have a legitimate reason to be in the building,
就待在外面
I want you outside!
如果你是今晚事故的目击者
If you saw anything tonight you’d like to talk to me about,
请在外面告诉我
well, then you can talk to me outside.
不要进去 懂吗
I don’t want you in here. Okay?
请靠后站
Please. Stand back. Please.
我的上帝啊
My God.
好了 伙计们
All right, folks.
让一让 让一让
Make some room, huh? Make some room back there!
跟你没关系就让开
If you have no business, clear out!
这位先生 你在干嘛
Sir. What are you doing? Sir!
先生 请你…
Sir, I’m asking you…
别碰我
Get off me!
我没事
I’m fine.
我很好
I’m fine.
你认识她对吗
You knew her?
不 不认识
Not really. No.
那就请过来吧 先生
I gotta ask you to step back, sir.
出了什么事
So, what happened?
她冲到了马路中间
She ran out in the road.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的连车都没停
Son of a bitch didn’t even stop his car.
我看到了 是一辆黄色的车
I saw it. It was a yellow car.
一辆大黄车
A big yellow car.
不知道从哪冲出来的
Damn thing came out of nowhere.
是的 黄色的大杜森堡 定做的
Yeah. Yeah, a big yellow Duesy. Custom job.
美国经典豪华车
不用告诉我是什么车
You don’t have to tell me what kind of car it was.
我知道是什么车
I know what kind of car it was.
威尔逊
Wilson.
-振作点儿 -我知道是什么车
– Just pull yourself together! – I know what kind of car it was!
他太伤心了 大家都出去吧
He’s upset! Everybody out!
不知道他需要安静吗
Can’t you see the man needs peace and quiet?
威尔逊 我刚从纽约回来
Wilson! I just got here from New York.
别这样 威尔逊
No! Hey! Wilson!
我把轿车给你开来了
I was bringing you the coupe.
坐下 坐下
Sit down! Sit down.
给他点儿水 喝点儿水
Get him a drink. Get him a drink.
那辆黄车不是我的
That yellow car wasn’t mine!
听见了吗 我一下午都没见过了
You hear? I haven’t seen it all afternoon.
你的车是什么颜色
What color’s your car?
蓝的
It’s blue.
轿车
Coupe.
我们刚从纽约过来
We just got here from New York.
他们刚来
They just stopped!
知道了
OK.
蓝车
Blue.

Right.
给我
Here.
我俩单独待会儿
Leave us alone.
威尔逊
Wilson.
那辆黄车是谁的
Who owns the yellow car?
一个叫盖茨比的人的
A fella named Gatsby.
杰·盖茨比
Jay Gatsby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!