这家伙来啦花在哪里 给我花
He’s coming. Quick, give me a flower.
任何时候你都走在他的前面
At all times be above him, before him.
无论出或进你要先行一步
Entering or leaving you must be first.
兴格尔 你好么
Hello, Hynky!
你好
How are you feel?
我的独♥裁♥者兄弟
My brother dictate!
兴克 你虽然是个矮子 可是真正的好人
You’re a nice-a little man. I’m so glad to see you again.
啊 卡比奇 哈罗
And my friend the Garbitsch!
啊 好干净的屋子
This is a lovely place.
非常爽快
I feel-a fine.
方才我冲了个冷水澡
I just had a nice cold shower.
你们那个澡堂漏水呀
When you have the plumbing fixed
我看还是修理修理的好
it’ll be in good shape.
阁下 请坐吧
Won’t you sit down?
我的独♥裁♥朋友 你
Well, Hynky, my dictator friend, you.
我一定是长肥了
I must be a-growing!
你给我的是什么啊 小孩坐的椅子吗
What do they give me? A baby stool?
这个椅子我坐着不合适 这个倒是不错
This is not for me. I like it better upstairs.
卡比奇 你们这个国家的确不错呀
Garbitsch, this is a lovely country.
国民也是了不起的
Very nice-a people.
群众以狂热的心情欢迎您光临
I thought the public enthusiastic.
一点儿也不错
Sure.
群众就是想看看伟人的面孔嘛
They like to see new faces.
车站上 对你太太照顾得很不周到
I’m sorry for the mishap that occurred
有失礼貌 多请原谅
to Madam Napaloni.
怎么回事儿
What’s that?
那个 在车站上没有招待得很好
I’m sorry for the Napaloni that occurred at the… at…
对于您太太没有很好地招待
Madam Napaloni at the station.
那是因为她还不习惯
She’s not used to public life.
这种盛大隆重的场面哪
She can’t take it.
火柴呢
Match.
对不起 那么
I’m sorry…
算啦 用不着道歉 这儿有啦
Don’t apologize. I find-a one.
老实说 我很喜欢这问屋子
I’m simply crazy about this palace.
到处是象牙和黄金美丽而且色彩协调
Ivory and gold. A lovely combination.
一点儿也不显得寒酸
Gets away from that gingerbread idea.
你告诉我 以后的活动是怎样安排的
Tell me something, Garbitsch, what’s on the program?
今天晚上举♥行♥一个盛大的舞会
The grand ball this evening.
今天下午是阅兵
And a review of the army.
用不着花一个下午的时间吧
That won’t take-a long!
不 差不多要用一个下午
I’m afraid it will.
这么说 你们又扩充军备啦
So you got a big army, huh?
稍微地
Modesty forbids.
我也听说啦
Seems I’ve heard about it.
既要阅兵那还是先刮刮胡子好
I think I’ll get me a shave.
总统府里就有理发室
We have a barbershop.
是么
Is that so?
你脸色有点儿不好
You look blue under the gills.
一起去刮刮胡子如何
What do you say we go together?
-很高兴地陪你去 -好
-Delighted. -Good!
啊 这儿就是理发室
Very well, this way.
我一闻味儿就知道
This is it. I can-a smell ’em.
啊 好漂亮的屋子
This is-a very sweet.
原来这是皇帝的图书室
It was the library.
非常适合于作理发室
A good barbershop.
-太古老一些 -哦 原来如此
-Too old-fashioned. -Is that so?
刮胡子的时候闷得慌 总相眺望眺望什么
When I get shaved I like something to look at.
我让他们把墙和天棚全换上玻璃的
So I’m putting in glass walls.
往前看的时候可以透过玻璃墙看到山上的景色
This way, I shall have a view of the mountains.
仰起头来的时候往玻璃天棚往上看也满有意思
And this, a view through the glass ceiling.
-上面的屋子是作什么的 -舞厅
-What’s above? -The ballroom.
真天的别♥墅♥里也有理发室
In my summer palace I have a barbershop.
是么
Is that so?
那里的理发室也是玻璃墙
Also with glass walls.
也是玻璃墙
You don’t tell me!
墙里有金鱼游来游去
With goldfish inside.
等等 墙里有金鱼 它怎么能活呢
Goldfish swimming inside the walls? How do you feed them?
那当然要死啦
You can’t, they’re all dead.
死了再建新的理发室
That’s why I’m building a new one.
-那可真有趣 有意思 -你喜欢吗
-Very interesting! -You like it?
这里是兴格尔广场世界上最强大的军队
The Hynkel stadium. Before half a million spectators
正在五十万观众面前列队前进
the greatest ever display of arms marches by in review.
我们敬爱的总统和巴克特里亚国的元首
Our beloved Phooey and I’ll-Dig-a-Ditchy are seated,
环顾为这历史活动而精神振奋的观众后
thrilled by this
并肩而坐
historic event.
你在说什么
What?
没说什么 我在嚼花生哪
Nothing. I’m just chewing.
你吃不吃几个
Some peanuts?
你吃不吃几个
-I’ve had some. -Good shape.
来了
Here you are, Spook.
现在走过来的是重炮部队
Now passing, Tomainia’s heavy artillery.
的确不错
It’s all right.
我也想让你看看我们新型的轰炸机
I want to show you my new bombing planes.
他们就会把飞机开来
They’re coming over.
-从哪里起飞 -当然是从亚罗马
-Where from? -Aroma.
从亚罗马 那不是离此400英里么
Aroma? That’s 400 miles away.
没问题 正在半途中哪
Right. I don’t know
干嘛磨磨蹭蹭地还不到呢
what’s detaining them.
现在走过来的是轻炮部队
Now passing, Tomainia’s light artillery.
的确轻
Very light!
重坦克部队说话就要开过来
And here come the armored tanks,
这是托明尼亚引以为自豪的
the pride of Tomainia’s army.
崭新的外型这是现代战
The latest design, the last word
的最后王牌
in modern warfare.
在水里开的时候螺旋桨安在哪里
Where’s the propellers? For going under the water!
你是说坦克在水里开
Under water?
你听说过那种既能飞上天也能潜水的
You never heard of tanks that go under the water and fly up-a stairs?
他说的是既能潜水也能在空中飞行的坦克车
What’s that?
什么
Under the water and in the air.
那种玩意已经过时啦 我们在制♥造♥
Obsolete now! We’re concentrating
能在空中飞行的大型军舰
on flying dreadnoughts.
-什么声音 -我的空军
-What’s that? -My planes!
现在是兴格尔第34航♥空♥队 通过广场上空
Now passing, Hynkel’s flying division number 34.
是我们的飞机
Our planes!
这的确是你的飞机
You’re right. They’re yours.
比奇 进攻奥地鲁的问题你看怎么办
Garbitsch! The invasion of Osterlich.
把我们的军队 坦克 武器
Our troops, tanks and guns
都悄悄地运到国境线隐蔽起来
will be hidden along the border.
然后是为了不让人怀疑 总统出去打猎
To disarm suspicion, you will go hunting.
下一步是按预先商定的时间
Then you will
到达布来采堡村
show up at Pretzelburg,
在这里你和军队会合
meet the army,
乘汽车越过国境进入奥地鲁
step into a car and cross over into Osterlich.
赫林和我在奥地鲁的首都迎接你
Herring and I will be waiting at the capital.
在这以前必须设法让拿帕隆尼撤兵
First Napaloni must remove his troops.
这个问题今天晚上大概就能解决
To be decided tonight.
拿帕隆尼现在哪里
Where is Napaloni?
我正在找他
I’ll look for him.
在找到他之前 你还是和
It might be advisable for you
拿帕隆尼夫人跳跳舞更好些
to dance with Madam Napaloni.
和那个大胖女人跳么
It’ll carry weight.
好吧
You mean I will!
你找到他的话立刻通知我
You find him! And let me know at once.
-夫人 -阁下
-Madam Napaloni… -Your Excellency!
在这里休息哪
Why so triste?
因为语言不通 远所以
Because I no speak.
我陪你跳舞 可以么
No? May I have the pleasure?
对不起 失陪一下
Allow me.
夫人 你的舞术的确高明
Madam, your dancing was superb.
非常出色
Excellent.