点心里有银币的人必须为了犹太人的自♥由♥
Whoever gets it must
献出他的生命
give up his life
然而这个人也就作为一个崇高的烈士
but he will join the long line of history’s noble martyrs
在历史上留下他的名字永垂不朽
and will rid his country of a tyrant.
我们为了把宝贵的生命献给托明尼亚国
I know that it is the wish of all of us
每个人都希望选得上
to be chosen this night to die for Tomainia.
我当然希望参加抽签但是我不能参加
Much as I should like to participate in this ordeal, I cannot…
为什么
Why?
你不明白么 修尔兹的面貌谁都认识
Don’t you understand? He’s too well known.
所有必须由我们这些不出名的人来干
It must be somebody like us.
我还是不明白
I can’t see it like that.
如果你们以为我要作逃兵
It is a question of my honor.
那样我可就实在难以
It is very embarrassing.
修尔兹司令官我替我的朋友向你道歉
Commander Schultz, I apologize for my friend.
同时也代表我的在座的伙伴向你表示
Let me say, on behalf of myself and the others,
我们都把为国牺牲看作是最高荣誉
that we consider it a great privilege to die for our country.
那就拜托各位了
Very well, then.
诸位 在命运决定谁是民族解放者之前
Gentlemen, I shall now retire
我暂且退席
until fate has chosen the liberator.
那么 等 兴格尔万
Until then… Hail Hynk…
糟糕 弄错了
What am I saying?
我们已经以我们的荣誉宣过誓了
Gentlemen, we have pledged our honor.
开始吧
Proceed!
诸位 银币在我这里
Gentlemen, the coin is here!
这到底是怎么搞的
What’s the meaning of this?
谁开这样的玩笑
Somebody made a fool of us.
谁开这样的玩笑
-I did. -What?
所有的点心我全都放上银币了
I put a coin in every pudding.
你们要炸毁总统府还要杀人
Blowing up palaces and wanting to kill people!
那样的话惹的乱子可就更大啦
We’re in enough trouble!
哈娜说的一点儿也不错我们都有些莽撞
Hannah’s right. We’ve all been foolish.
首先还是想想我们自己切身的问题吧
Our place is at home, looking after our own affairs.
报纸上说 修尔兹司令官
The papers say Schultz
可能藏在犹太人居民区里
may be in the ghetto.
登在这里 你们看看
Here, read it for yourself.
哈娜 你读读
Hannah, read that.
修尔兹司令官失踪一事仍然是一个哑谜
“Mystery surrounds the disappearance of ex-Commander Schultz.”
有关当局认为该人的确
“At police HQ it was believed
潜伏于犹太人居民区里
he may be hiding in the ghetto.”
为了弄清♥真♥♥相♥
“A certain Jewish barber, reported to be a friend of Schultz,
已决定传讯修尔兹的朋友犹太人理发匠
is wanted for questioning.”

Me?
如果只是传讯那倒没有什么值得担心的
Only for questioning. Not too serious.
当初传讯悔耶伯格时也只问问情况
Meyerberg was only wanted for questioning.
可一去就下落不明了
We never saw him again.
-谁 -是我 曼
-Who is it? -It’s me, Mr. Mann.
报纸上说 修尔兹司令官
Did you hear what they’re saying
藏在犹太人居民区里 你们知道么
about Schultz hiding in the ghetto?
知道 知道
I know, I know.
如果他们发现藏在这里的话 那怎么办
Don’t you think it’s serious if they find him in the house?
你难道不知道
Don’t you realize
也许附近有特务
there are spies everywhere!
特务
Spies?
怎么回事儿
What’s the matter?
报纸上说他要被传讯了
He’s wanted for questioning.
司令官在哪里
Where’s the Commander?
就在隔壁房♥问
In the next room.
如果他们知道修尔兹司令官藏在这里
If Commander Schultz is found in this house,
那就不仅把我们都送到集中营里
we’ll all go to a concentration camp
恐怕还要砍脑袋吧
and have our heads cut off, too!
这我都知道
Am I arguing?
那么马上把他赶出去
Then get rid of him.
赶出去 那不行啊
You can’t throw him out.
当然不能
Of course not.
但我想知道他要在这里待多久
But I’d like to know how long he’s going to stay here.
在这儿吃早饭吧
Your breakfast is on the table.
不啦家里已经做好等我回去哪
Thank you. I have breakfast waiting at home.
挨户搜查 一家不漏
Search every house.
-这回又是干什么呢 -搜捕修尔兹司令官
-What now? -They’re looking for Schultz.
大概他们以为藏在这一带哪一家了吧
He’s in one of these houses.
反正这帮家伙总是搜查这个那个的
They’re always looking for somebody.
是我 让我进去 快点儿
It’s me. Let me in.
党卫军正在挨户搜查
The storm troopers are searching every house.
告诉修尔兹先生去
Tell the Commander.
-你跟他说过了吗 -说过了
-Did you tell him? -Yes.
-出什么事了 -党卫军
-What is it? -The storm troopers.
-什么 -你们最好到屋顶上去
-What? -You’d both better get on the roof.
晚们不能把这些东西都留下
We can’t leave all these things.
你们所有的人都快帮我收东西
All of you, pack my cases.
把那个收好
You pack that.
把这个架子上的东西都收拾干净
Clear this shelf.
把这个和那个都装上
Pack this and this.
这个不能被发反♥革♥命♥
This mustn’t be found.
开门
Open the door.
他们来了 你们俩上房♥顶
They’re here! Get up on the roof.
什么都没丢
Nothing left behind!
-我的高尔夫球用具 -还有帽盒
-My golf clubs! -The hatbox!
-拿上这个 -快点 我们快走
-Take this. -Come on, let’s hurry!
-走哪 -带上他
-Where are you going? -With him.
你不久就会见到他的
You’ll see him later.
-我今晚见你 -好的
-I’ll meet you tonight. -All right.
拿上这个
Take this.
快点
Quick!
快点开门
Open in the name of Hynkel!
站住
Stop!
你往哪儿去呀
Look where you are!
我什么也看不见 等我一会儿
I can’t see, wait a moment.
我的皮包掉下去啦
My bag!
没有 在这儿哪 在这儿
It’s right here. Here it is.
别把它掉下去 别把它掉下去
Don’t drop the other one.
我的高尔夫用具
My golf clubs, not my golf clubs!
快到这边来 不然让他们看见啦
Come here. They’ll see you.
快点 这边来
Quick, this way!
稳当点走
Woah, steady!
-小心点 -好的 先生
-Now be careful. -Yes, sir.
你可真是幸运没拧断脖子
Lucky you didn’t break your neck.
对不起 请原谅
You’ll pardon me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你把住后门 等一等
You guard the back. Wait a minute!
对不起 只好再打扰一次
I’ll have to bother you again.
他在那
There he is.
理发师先生 早安 一向可好
How are you?
啊 托福托
So-so.
修尔兹司令官您的朋友原来在这儿
Here’s your friend.
听着 不要瞎说八道
Your silence will be appreciated.
带到囚车上去
Take him to the wagon.
修尔兹在犹太人居民区就擒
修尔兹被关进监狱
喂 往哪儿跑
Where are you going?
找个地方吸支香烟
Smoking room.
回来
Come on, this way!
到了奥地鲁啦
Osterlich!
诸位 我们进攻奥地鲁的工作终于准备受当
I am pleased to announce that we are at last
这实在是令人兴奋的事
ready to march on Osterlich.
这主要是因为赫林元帅的领导
This was made possible by
才取得令人满意的成绩
the genius of Field Marshal Herring,
为了表示我对元帅的谢意特颁发勋章
upon whom I shall now pin a token of my regard.
你转过身去 不 等一等
Turn around. No!
诸位
Gentlemen.
为赫林元帅的健康
To Field Marshal Herring!
为了占领奥地鲁 大家一齐干杯
To the invasion of Osterlich!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!