他对于我们镇♥压♥犹太人♥大♥为不平
He complained of the persecution
他说 不能和中世纪的
and said he wouldn’t have any dealings
狂人打交道
with a mediaeval maniac.
他将要面对一个比他想象中
He’ll deal with a mediaeval maniac
更疯的中世纪疯子
more than he thinks!
先给那些犹太人一点厉害的看看
First I shall deal with his people.
-总统 -修尔兹 命令党卫军集♥合♥
-Your Excellency? -Call out the storm troopers.
现在就要在犹太人居民区演一出中世纪的戏
A little mediaeval entertainment in the ghetto!
那样干我以为太不明皆
At such a time I think it ill-advised.
那样的暴行 将在国内引起混乱
Such demonstrations demoralize the country.
原来如此
Indeed?
你从什么时候开始袒护起犹太人来啦
Since when do you care about the ghetto?
我是为了我们党和人类
I speak in the interests of our party
才这样说
and the cause of humanity.
修尔兹 你还是休息一个时期较好
You need a holiday.
你很需要新鲜空气
Fresh air.
和户外运动
A little outdoor exercise.
强制把你送进集中营
I’ll send you to a concentration camp.
卫兵逮捕修尔兹司令官
Place Schultz under arrest.
这当然可以 但是
Very well, but
我希望你把这些话
remember my words.
记住你的主义一定失败
Your cause is doomed to failure
因为你对于毫无罪过的人横加迫♥害♥
because it is built on the stupid persecution of innocent people.
以这作为你的政♥治♥资本
Your policy is worse than a crime.
这是可悲的错误
It’s a tragic blunder.
叛徒 叛徒
Traitor! Traitor!
该死的民♥主♥主义分子
You’re a double-dyed democrat!
修尔兹 你为什么背叛我
Schultz, why have you forsaken me?
总统 这是演说稿
Excellency, here are the notes for your speech.
谢谢
I’ll not need them.
今天晚上的演说不是向
What I say will not be directed to t
支持我党的国民发什么号♥召
he children of the double-cross
而是直接向犹太人讲话
but to the children of Israel!
兴格尔到底不是那么坏的人哪
That Hynkel isn’t such a bad fellow after all.
兴格尔到底不是那么坏的人哪
Most amusing.
兴格尔纪念章 诸位买♥♥吧
Get a Hynkel badge! A Hynkel badge!
上边还有总统阁下非常精美的照片哪
A fine photo on each!
-我们俩还是赶快回去吧 -对
-We’d better go home. -Yeah.
我们快点
Let’s hurry.
等等
Wait a minute.
什么事
What’s that?
关掉收音机
Turn off the radio.
党卫军来了
The storm troopers!
-关上门 -拿水来
-Bar that door! -Get some water!
女人和孩子都到楼上去 把门锁上
Get the women and children upstairs. Lock all the doors.
男人都留在这里
You men, stay right here.
对付这帮牲口
We’ve got to make a stand.
这样的日子倒不如死了好
We might as well die as live like this.
咱们也到这家去拜访拜访吧
Wait a minute. We have a social call to make here.
等一等 你不能进去
Wait a minute!
因为修尔兹司令官早就下过命令
Schultz gave strict orders not to
不准搅闹这个地方的人
molest anyone in this court.
这地方的犹太人都袭击过我们
These Jews attacked us.
我管不着
I don’t care.
反正命令就是命令呀
Orders were to keep out.
怎么样 你看看他们还这么干哪
You saw that!
没有法子呀 修尔兹司令官有命令嘛
I can’t help it. Schultz’s orders.
好啦 走吧
Let’s get going.
我不管什么命令不命令的
Orders or not,
我非得把那个丫头抓住不可
I’m going to get that girl.
号♥外
Out!
修尔兹被逮捕啦 号♥外
Schultz arrested!
你听见没有 修尔兹司令官被逮捕啦
Hear that? He’s arrested Commander Schultz.
修尔兹司令官被逮捕啦
A Jew corrupted our commander.
把这些跳蚤都杀光
Let’s kill the louse!
修尔兹司令官是以叛国的罪名被捕的
Schultz is accused of treason,
你知道缘故吗
and you know why.
因为修尔兹是犹太人的朋友
Schultz was a friend
那个理发匠就是他的朋友
of that barber.
把理发匠交出来 把理发匠交出来
Let’s get the barber! We want the barber!
党卫军又来啦
It’s the storm troopers!
你最好是上房♥顶去躲一躲
Get on the roof.
不 我还是在这里好
No.
要不然你会被他们打死
They’ll kill you!
我要在这儿跟他们干
I’ll fight.
别胡说 你真想让他们打死么
Don’t be a fool, you’ll be murdered.
赶快上屋顶 快
Get on the roof.
到 到了 把门砸开
All right, here we are. Smash in the door!
把理发匠交出来 把理发匠交出来
Come on, we’ll give the barber a haircut!
炸♥弹♥呢
Where are the bombs?
他们放火烧我的铺子啦
There goes the barbershop!
算啦 有了钱再置一座
Never mind. We can start again.
我们上奥地鲁去吧
We can go to Osterlich.
那里还是一个自♥由♥的国家
That’s still free.
贾克尔先生说 那是一个很美的国家
Mr. Jaeckel says it’s beautiful.
那里有一望无边的绿色原野
Wonderful green fields, and
出产苹果和葡萄
they grow apples and grapes.
贾克尔的弟弟在那里经营葡萄国
His brother’s got a vineyard.
贾克尔先生说 他要去的时候把我也带去
Mr. Jaeckel said he’d take me with him.
这回 咱们一块儿去吧
Now we can all go together.
到那儿一定会有好日子过
It’ll be wonderful living in the country,
比这个倒雷的地方要好得多
much better than a smoky old city.
只要我们拚命地干
And if we work hard and don’t eat much,
省吃俭用就会攒下一些钱
we can save money
我们用这笔钱买♥♥个养鸡场
and buy a chicken farm.
养鸡一定能赚钱
There’s money to be made in chickens.
你看那颗星星
Look at that star!
多美
Isn’t it beautiful!
不论有多少个兴格尔
Hynkel with all his power
他总不能挡住那个星星
can never touch that.
没事啦 党卫军都走了
All right, the coast is clear.
修尔兹司令官已经逃出来
Commander Schultz escaped.
正藏在我家的地下室里呢
He’s hiding in my cellar.
他说半夜里大家开个会希望你也参加
He’s holding a meeting at midnight and he wants you to be there.
哈娜 你下去帮着做饭吧
Hannah, you come and help Mrs. Jaeckel with the supper.
我立刻去
All right, I’ll be down.
真不懂 深更半夜还要做饭
I don’t understand it. This crazy midnight supper…
修尔兹先生一定是要我们干些什么事吧
What does this Schultz want of us?
他想让我们把兴格尔的总统府炸毁
He wants us to blow up the palace.
说什么
What?
犹太人干那种事那还了得
We Jewish people shouldn’t get mixed up in such a business.
不过 修尔兹司令官非常能说
I know it but Schultz has them all hypnotized.
修尔兹先生大概是想
I knew he was up
和大家开个什么玩笑吧
to some mischief.
真的
Sure he is.
方才我上厨房♥来的时候
I found him putting a coin
他让我在点心里放上一个银币
in one of your puddings.
没关系 我是弄干净之后放进去的
Don’t worry, I’ve fixed everything.
真有意思
Wait and see.
诸位 希望大家听我讲几句话
Gentlemen, may I claim your indulgence for a moment?
我们是为了消灭这个国家的独♥裁♥者
We are here tonight to
今天晚上才开这个会
rid the country of a tyrant.
要实行这个计划我们必须牺牲一个人
In order to carry this out one of us must die.
古代兰柯巴特族的阿里安种族
In ancient times the Aryan tribe of the Langobardians
曾用活人给神上供
made human sacrifice to the god Thor.
他们是用抽签的办法决定牺牲者的
At a feast by lottery the victim was chosen.
今天晚上的这个会是从诸位之中
Tonight, at this feast,
选一个牺牲者
one of you will be chosen.
现在给每人送一份点心
Each man will receive a pudding.
这几份点心里 有一份包着银币
Concealed in one of these is a coin.