我是赫林元帅 我现在在塔上的屋子里
Herring here in the tower room.
惊人的发明成功了
We’ve got something marvelous.
知道啦 我马上去
I shall be up.
是降落伞 世界上最小的降落伞
A parachute. The most compact in the world.
跟普通的帽子一般大小
Worn like a hat.
在距地面二十五英尺的高度打开
It will open in 25 feet.
你表演一下给我们看看吧 教授
Demonstrate, professor.
赫林 你怎么老是浪费我的时间
Herring, why do you waste my time like this?
把卡比奇给我叫来
Send Garbitsch here.
卡比奇先生正在等您
Herr Garbitsch is waiting.

Enough!
卡比奇 这是怎么啦
What’s the meaning of this?
军费不够时 你为了建集中营
25 million for prison camps?
还做了2500万马克的预算 这
We need to manufacture munitions.
因为逮捕了一些人
We’ve made a few arrests.
一些 多少人
How many?
每天平均也就是
Five or ten thousand…
五千到一万上下吧
a day.
-每天 -都是些对政♥府♥心怀不满的分子
-A day? -Just a few dissenters.
他们还有什么不满的
Dissenting about?
延长劳动工时 降低薪水
Working hours, wage cuts,
此外他们还埋怨面包里
the synthetic food, the quality of
掺了锯末子
the sawdust in the bread.
岂有此理 那种锯末子
What more do they want?
是我国最好的木村厂调拨去的
It’s from the finest lumber!
情况相当危险 人♥民♥劳动过重
Nevertheless, the people are overworked.
他们都要求心情舒畅一些
They need diversion.
人♥民♥么
The people, bah!
我认为最好是对犹太人再狠一点儿
We might go further with the Jews.
放火烧掉他们的住房♥
Burn some of their houses.
如果大规模袭击犹太人居民区
An assault
可以把人♥民♥对我们的不满转移
on the ghetto.
没有更戏剧性的措施是不行的
Something more dramatic.
你看需要多长的准备时问
When can we be ready to invade Osterlich?
需要三个月
Three months.
我们等不了 拿帕隆尼会比我早
I can’t wait. Napaloni’s army
进攻奥地鲁 现在就动手
might invade first.
现在就要动手
We must strike now.
那样的话 我们需要大批的经费
We’ll require foreign capital.
借 借嘛
Borrow it!
银行家都拒绝借给我们
The bankers have refused.
只有一个人打算借给我们
One man might make us a loan:
就是那个爱普修坦
Epstein.
-爱普修坦 他是犹太人吧 -对
-Epstein? He’s a Jew, isn’t he? -Yes.
我看就不用拘泥啦 干脆从爱普修坦那里借
Well, let’s be big about it. We’ll borrow from Epstein.
从我们对犹太人的政策来看
It might be difficult in view of
这笔借款是很难办的
our policy towards his people.
那么就改变我们对犹太人的政策吧
Then we’ll change our policy.
告诉修尔兹司令 对犹太人的镇♥压♥
Tell Schultz all persecution
今后全部停止
of the Jews must cease.
这只是在这笔借款
At least till
达成协议之前才这么办
we’ve negotiated this loan.
我真不明白 最近 这一带特别平静
I don’t understand it. The whole ghetto is so quiet.
你在住院期间 你想都想不到
You can’t imagine
究竟发生过什么事情
what was going on.
这个可恨的兴格尔
This Hynkel business.
你住了医院
You weren’t here, you were in the hospital,
失去记忆
unconscious.
那是多么幸福
You don’t appreciate what a good time you were having.
情况再坏下去的话 我们就到奥地鲁去吧
If things get worse we can go to Osterlich.
那里还是一个有自♥由♥的国家
That’s still free.
可能是早晚非去不可
Sooner or later we’ll have to go.
啊 你回来了这是一件喜事
Anyway, it’s nice to see you back.
现在看来 好像恢复了以前的秩序啦
It’s like the old days again, eh?
生意怎么样
How’s business?
越来越好啦
Very slow.
男人们都送到集中营去啦
The men are in concentration camp.
你还是开始学习美容术比较好
You should fix up the women.
开美容院可是赚
The beauty parlor business.
可是你会美容术么
Know anything about it?
学一学就会 你可以拿哈哪来练习
You can learn. You can practice on Hannah.
哈娜 你坐在这个椅子上
Hannah, get in that chair,
马上把你打扮很漂亮
we’ll make you look beautiful.
为什么
What for?
理发师先生 你该用她学习美容术啦
He’s going to practice on you.
概总不会往我脸上抹泥吧
Not with mud on my face?
正相反 把你脸上的泥弄掉
No, we’ll take some off.
真能把我打扮漂亮一些么
Make me look beautiful?
当然 他这把手艺绝不致于
Sure. He can’t make
把你打扮得比现在还脏吧
you look any worse!
这是催我送洗的衣服哪
Mrs. Shoemaker’s laundry!
算啦 我给送去得啦 你就在这儿
I’ll give it to her. You sit here
舒舒服服地谈会儿心吧
and enjoy yourself.
我知道 我一看你的眼神就明白
I know. I’ve seen you making eyes.
你可别相信贾克尔先生的话哪
Don’t pay any attention to him.
从打扫这个铺子那天起我就喜欢这儿
I like your shop since it’s fixed up.
我也想学这行
I wish I had a business like this.
管理家务真没意思
There’s no future in housework.
等我将来积攒些钱也开个理发铺
Maybe if I save my money I can have a barbershop some day.
可是总也攒不下钱 赚几个钱很快就花光
But I can never save. Money slips through my fingers.
总而言之 赚多少花多少
I’ve always lived up to
的确不是过日子的好办法
every penny I’ve earned.
为什么要把它都花光呢
Why shouldn’t I?
今天在这里不知道明天到哪里
You’re here today and gone tomorrow.
你信神么
Do you believe in God?
我可信神 要是没有神
I do. But if there wasn’t one,
你是不是采取另外的生活态度
would you live any different?
我可是和现在一样
I wouldn’t.
如果人不干涉别人的话
Life could be wonderful
人的生活一定是更有意义
if people’d leave you alone.
不知道什么缘故 最近几天这一带平静多了
Things are looking brighter now.
大概是因为你救过 修尔兹司令官的缘故吧
Maybe because of you saving Schultz.
真奇怪 党卫军最近连来都不来啦
Funny how they’ve left us alone.
简直让人都不大相信
Too good to be true.
你有过沉浸在幻想中的时候么 我可是有
Do you ever daydream? I do.

That’s the only time I’m really happy: dreaming.
有时 梦中的一切占据了我的心
Sometimes I get so carried away
结果 我都不知道在干什么
I don’t know what I’m doing.
你也会有这样的时候吧
Aren’t you like that?
我们俩性情很相似
We’re very much alike.
对 我们俩都是死心眼儿的呀
Both absent-minded.
你是这么想的么
You think so?
我就是喜欢死心眼儿的人
I like absent-minded people.
你听说过拿鸡蛋当手表
Like the man who put his watch
在手腕上戴的故事
in boiling water and held the egg!
伟大的人物都是死心眼儿的呀
All great men are absent-minded.
所以你的头脑很聪明
It’s a sign you’re smart.
我的父亲和母亲他们可不这么想
My folks didn’t think so.
你是因为打仗的时候受过伤
You have an excuse.
所以有时候头脑不大清楚
You were injured in the war.
可是我一生下来就是这样
I was born that way.
真奇怪 女人为什么不长胡须呢
I wonder why women never grow whiskers.
你看我这个人 真糊涂
Isn’t that foolish of me?
简直糊涂得走路快要踢着自己了
I could kick myself in the shins, I could…
好 洗头发吧
I’ll give you a shampoo.
啊 倒是真漂亮啦
Ain’t I cute?
你怎么就能把人打扮得这么漂亮
How did you do it?
你怎么自己不打扮打扮自己
You should try it on yourself.
你要是打扮打扮话准是个美男子
Fixed up, you’d look handsome.
一英镑四加仑新鲜马铃薯啊
Four pecks a pound, new potatoes!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!