一直是住在医院里
Been here since the war.
然而他却肯定认为自己在医院里
He thinks it’s
才不过待了两三个礼拜
only been weeks.
连住院期间的一些事情 也一点记不起来啦
Does he know what’s happened?
不错 好像他只是对于
No. His one interest seems
自己那个理发铺记得
to be in his barbershop,
他相信是几个星期前离开的
which he believes he left a few weeks ago.
出了院一看花花世界
He’ll have many
恐怕净是让他吃惊的事啦
surprises.
可能就是这样
I’m afraid so.
-什么事 -33号♥病人跑啦
-Yes? -Number 33 is gone.
跑啦 下一个就轮到给他看啦
He was to be examined.
不过 始终没有找到他
But he’s disappeared.
找不着
Disappeared?
随他去得啦 并不是什么 不得了的大病
Let him go. It isn’t a serious case.
况且我们也不打算给他治
There’s little we can do for him.
快走开
Come on, get out of here!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你看不懂吗
I don’t know.
不许擦掉
Leave that alone.
-我那么好说话吗 -我也不好说话
-Don’t be silly. -I’m not silly!
那很好
I appreciate that.
和我讲话以前 首先要喊
When you talk to me,
兴格尔万岁 表示礼貌
“Hail Hynkel”!
到底你是谁呢
Who are you?
当然我要告诉你我是谁啦
I’ll show you who I am!
可是你先到部队来一趟
Come down to headquarters!
那是我的店铺
That’s my shop.
我才不管那是什么
I don’t care if it is or not.
难道你还打算反抗么
Going to put up a fight, are you? Come to headquarters.
给你说个事
Let me tell you something.
您是警♥察♥么
Policeman?
那个家伙犯了暴行罪 请您把他抓起来
Arrest that man for assault.
-喂 回来 -别管我
-Come here, you! -Leave me alone.
袭击纳粹党人
Attacking a storm trooper!
你会收到我律师的传♥单♥
You’ll hear from my lawyer.
他打的我的手指
He bit my finger!
请原谅 我看错了人啦
Sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you.
你真有胆量
I enjoyed that.
可是你在这里待着不行 赶快逃走
But you’d better beat it.
不 我去喊警♥察♥来
I’ll call a policeman.
不行 那就糟啦
No!
-为什么 -你疯啦
-Why not? -Are you crazy?
他们又来啦
More are coming!
-谁 -你等一等
-More what? -Wait!
你赶快进来
Come in here.
啊 怎么搞的 让谁打的
What’s wrong with you? Don’t be foolhardy.
记不得了
What’s this? Who hit you?
我想一定是这帮家伙干的
I think it was a gang.
算啦 先回去治一治吧 搜查以后再说
You’d better get fixed up. We’ll investigate later.
现在几点
What time is it?
没事儿啦 车定啦
All right, they’ve gone.
谢谢你 我非常感动
Thanks, mister. That did me a lot of good.
你真勇敢
You’ve sure got some nerve.
我们必须都向你学习
We should all fight back.
虽然个人力量弱可是团结起来
We can’t fight alone,
就能够打败他们
but we can lick ’em together.
我们做的真是太差的
We didn’t do so bad.
您是理发师吧 您一直是住在医院里
You’re the barber, who was in hospital!
贾克尔先生常常提到您
Mr. Jaeckel has talked about you.
大家还以为您不再回来呢
We didn’t think you’d come back.
党卫军正在抓您哪
The storm troopers will be after you.
还是藏起来好 你等一下
You’d better hide.
我去给你拿地下室的钥匙
I’ll get the key to the cellar.
-是这个家伙吗 -就是他
-Is this the man? -That’s him.
兴格尔万岁
Hail Hynkel!
你说的这个人是谁
Who’s he?
少开玩笑 喊兴格尔万岁
Don’t fool with me. Hail Hynkel!
两手伸出来
Your hands.
等一等 先把这个家伙弄到外边去
Just a moment. Not here. Bring him outside.
把你带走以前 先让你写写这个
First you’ll finish this. Here.
写吧
Go on, paint that!
写吧
Wait a minute, boys. I’ve got a bright idea.
司令官先生来啦
Commander Schultz!
第一中队长
First in command.
第二中队长
Second in command.
你们在这儿净干些什么哪
Oh, never mind. You!
谁下过命令让你们把人吊在路灯上
Who told you to hang people from lampposts?
有什么事吗
What was the trouble?
犹太人袭击我们
A Jew attacking storm troopers.
-袭击你们的人在哪儿 -那边
-Where is he? -There.
解散
Break ranks.
啊 是这个人哪 让他站起来
So there you are. Stand him up.
起来
Get up.
原来是你 你还记得我么
You? Don’t you remember me?
还记得你在战时曾救过我的命么
You saved my life.
我
Me?
奇怪 我一直认为你是阿里安种
Strange. And I always thought of you as an Aryan.
我是纯粹的素食主义者
I’m a vegetarian.
你忘了么我们不是坐飞机一起逃跑的么
Don’t you remember? We got away in my plane.
坐飞机
Plane?
后来我们又掉下来啦
Then we crashed.
对对 我想起来啦
Now I remember.
你好
Well, how are you?
我的朋友作了什么不相宜的事啦
What’s my friend done?
我们在他们的窗户上写犹太人 的时候
He resisted my men
这家伙竟敢抵抗
painting his windows.
勇敢的人才抵抗哪
Any brave man would resist.
把你搞成这个样子实在对不起
I’m sorry for this.
没什么
No harm.
以后你就不会再有麻烦了
In future you will not be molested again.
如果你和你的朋友需要任何帮助
If you or your friends ever need help…
这是谁干的
Who did that?
我的朋友
One of my friends.
兴格尔的总统府是大企业的中枢总部
Hynkel’s palace was the centre
所谓企业 就是制♥造♥世界上
of the world’s
最强有力的武器
greatest war machine.
此项计划是靠阿登记以德·兴格尔
Behind it was the dynamic
旺盛的精力来实现的
Adenoid Hynkel,
兴格尔的天才在国内是尽人皆知的
whose genius
他那不知疲倦的活动
ran the nation,
一天的计划之中安排得
whose ceaseless activity kept him
连一分钟的空闲也没有
occupied every moment of the day.
赫林元帅求见您 阁下
Marshal Herring is waiting.
停
Enough!
惊人的发明成功了
I believe we’ve got something now.
就是跟您提过的避弹衣
A bulletproof uniform.
是用绸子那样轻的材料制♥作♥的
The material is as light as silk.
在哪儿
Where?
在休息室里已经作好准备 等候您试验
I’ve arranged for a demonstration.
两分钟就完
It will only take two minutes.
一分钟内结束
I can spare one.
这位是契比采恩教授
Professor Herr Kibitzen.
耳闻不如一见 这就是避弹衣
Actions speak louder than words. A bulletproof uniform.
百分之百的安全
One hundred percent perfect.
请您开枪吧
Shoot!
这算什么安全
Far from perfect.
-秘书在哪里 -外边的办公室里
-Where’s my secretary? -In the outer office.
把她叫来
Call her.
我要发一封信 请你给我速记一下
Take a letter.