Okay. – And secondly, have you seen Helen lately?
没,怎么了?-我不知道
No, why? – I don’t know.
她打电♥话♥的时候,表现得很奇怪
She’s acting super weird on the phone.
你能留意一下她吗?
Can you just… Can you keep an eye on her?
没问题
Yeah, no problem.
大家安静
Okay, listen up.
石油公♥司♥的安德森先生刚刚打来电♥话♥
Mr. Anderson from the oil company just called.
我们遇到问题了
We’ve got a problem.
这个工厂需要150个工人
150 labourers are needed for this facility,
如果我们的人数达不到限额
and if we do not fill that quota,
那我们就得不到工厂
we will not get a factory.
如果大家能齐心协力,我们还是有办法的
We can make it work if everybody works together.
下面我讲一下办法
So, here’s the plan.
政♥府♥人口统计显示只有125人
The government census says 125.
我们小渔港
There are people in our little harbour
有些人没有被统计进去
who’ve been living under the radar for years now,
不交税,没有编号♥,也没有工作
not paying taxes, see? No cod, no work.
快,比利!
Come on, Billy!
快走!
Hurry! Go!
好,快一点,放在这里!
Okay, quick, put it down there! Yeah!
看,全都在这
See? It’s all there.
他们都没有领救济金?
And they haven’t been collecting welfare?
简单的官僚主义错误
Simple bureaucratic error.
安德森先生,这里有221人
There’s a population of 221 people here, Mr. Anderson.
弗兰西先生,我们需要证据
Well, we’re gonna need you to back that up more extensively, Mr. French.
对于那些从没来过这里的渥太华的统计人员
Well, who you gonna trust?
和更了解这里的镇长
Some bean counter in Ottawa, who’s never even been here,
你会相信谁呢?
or the town mayor who knows better?
我已经数过所有人了
I have counted every head.
对不起,我不能相信你
I can’t just trust you on this. Sorry.
好吧,我有个主意
Okay, I have an idea.
你觉得现在这里有多少人?
How many people do you think are here right now?
100个左右
100, give or take.
84个,特里普
84, Trip.
跟我来,我想让你看看
Follow me. I wanna show you something.
什么?-跟我来
What? – Come on.
好,快走!
Okay! Okay, go!
快走,快走!
Go, go!
嘿,嘿!
Hey. Hey!
大家都去哪儿呢?
Where’s everyone going?
现在,是8点钟
It’s, uh, eight o’clock.
晚间娱乐开播了,喝一杯吧?
Entertainment Tonight is on. How about a drink?
现在很多人都不怎么出门
A lot of people now don’t come out of their houses too much.
当然,一旦这里有工作了,会有更多的人回来
Then, of course, there’s a lot more that’ll move back once there’s jobs.
这里也有很多老人
You got the elderly on top of that, I guess.
所以这里还是有很多人的
So, there’s a lot of people here, all right.
干杯
Cheers.
在渔业停止之前,人口是现在的两倍
Oh, I’d say twice the population here before the fishing was stopped.
他们很快就会回来了
And, uh, yeah, they’ll be all back pretty quick.
这边
Right up this way.
我们到底去哪儿?
Where are we going, exactly?
差不多了,我要走了
All right, I’m calling it.
不,别走!
No, no, no! Stay, stay!
我们来谈谈板球吧!
Let’s talk cricket!
我爱这个比赛,爱死了
I love the game. I love it.
快!快!
Come on! Come on, come on.
赶紧的!
Hurry up!
坐下,坐下
Sit down, sit down.
I 23!-答对了!
I 23! – Bingo!
女士们,先生们,一个幸运儿诞生了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a lucky winner.
请我们的工作人员去验证一下吧?
Can we get a caller down there to check her out?
确实猜对了!-我们确实诞生了一个赢家!
Good bingo! – We do indeed have ourselves a bingo!
下一局是字母T!字母T!
Next game is the letter T! The letter T!
你选了什么?-B 14! B 14!
Oh, what did you pick? – B 14! B 14!
82个人,特里普
82, Trip.
下一局是神奇的T!神奇的T!
Next game is for the magic T! Magic T!
没错吧
There you go.
继续转,继续转
Roll on, boy. Roll on.
各位,你们先走,在直升机的地方汇合
Boys, you go on ahead. I’ll see you at the chopper.
私人保险的事,进展如何?
So, how’s the, uh, personal assurance coming along?
放心吧,安德森先生
Consider it done, Mr. Anderson.
很好,那我们回头再联♥系♥
That’s fantastic. We’ll be in touch, then.

We will.
对了!那个餐馆怎么走?
Oh! Yeah, how do I get back to that restaurant thingy?
餐馆?-是的,我的帽子落在那了
The restaurant? – Yeah, I forgot my hat.
先左拐,再一直往前走
Um… down to the left there, it’ll take you down.
等会儿在那见
Huh? – I’ll meet you there.
好的
Okay.
回去!大家都回去!
Back! Everybody back!
他现在回乔的餐馆了!把你们的衣服换掉!
He’s headin’ back to Joe’s! Change your clothes!
最优秀的三柱门守门者是谁?
The best wicket keeper. Who?
一,二,三
One, two, three.
基卓斯!-基卓斯!
Adam Gilchrist! – Adam Gilchrist!
天啊,我们就像是…
My God, it’s like we’re…
没门! -哈!
No way! – Yeah!
你记得那场球赛 -哦
You remember that one game in… – Oh…
06年?-06年!
’06? – ’06!
你们好
Hi, there.
那顶帽子应该是我的吧
I believe you have my hat.
对不起
Oh! Uh, sorry.
我只是想让它保持温暖
I was, uh… I was just keepin’ it warm.
我能拿回来吗?
Can I have it back?
当然,当然
Yeah, of course. Of course.
大家都去哪儿了?
Where did everybody go?
嗯… -现在8点多了
Uh… – It’s after 8.
去看晚间娱乐了
Entertainment Tonight’s on.
噢!
Ah!
是的
Yeah.
他说了声噢,然后就走了
He said “ah”, and then he left.
就这样走了?-是的!
He just left? – Yeah!
噢?
“Ah”?
所以是噢
So, like, “Ah…”
还是,噢,你个该死的骗子!
Or was it, “Ah, you bloody liars!”
默里,对不起,我没有去注意噢好吗?
Murray, I’m sorry, I didn’t pay attention to the “ah”, okay?
我从没喝过酒!我醉了
I never drink! I’m not used to drinking.
我需要啤酒
I need a beer.
比早上更精彩
…more character than we’ve seen so far this morning.
现在我们回到比赛
Now back to the action in the middle.
运动员已经各就各位,比分为225分
Poised right now. They’ve been 225 for 5.
我们看一下他的表现
Let’s see what he gives us.
库克和贝尔期待重赢一局
Cook and Bell looking to rebuild the inning somewhat.
伊霍斯将再次迎战贝尔
Hilfenhaus will be coming in once more to Bell.
一个长跑
A long run.
好!
Nice!
他越位时看到了三柱门下有个方形缺口,好眼力
He saw the gap square at the wicket on the offside, there. Great vision.
没错,他很棒
Exactly. He’s good.
触身出局 -喔!
Leg before wicket. – Aw!
触身出局!
Leg before wicket!
拜托!看一下回放画面!
Come on! Watch the replay!
就这那儿,看一下回放画面!-需要看吗?
Right here. Watch the replay! – Do we need to?
没错,不需要
You’re right, we don’t.
没错
You’re right.
这不是在打板球 -根本就不是在打板球
It’s not cricket, boys. – That’s not cricket at all.
不是
No.
英国现在比分比以前更糟糕
That’s put England’s stock lower than they were a few minutes ago.
看他准备怎么进攻,精彩即将上演
See what he serves up here. Big one coming up.
太棒了 -完美的一击!
That’s a glorious… – Nice stroke!
好!完美!干杯!
Nice! That’s good! Cheers!
就是要这样!他下去了,兄弟们!
Here we go! It is gone, gentlemen!
我去尿个尿,好好看!
I’m off to water the lily. Keep an eye!
要高♥潮♥了,兄弟们,要高♥潮♥了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!