But I can assure you that there is nothing going on with her and I.
什么都没有
I mean nothing.
你的毒瘾怎么样?
So what about the cocaine addiction?
我的…这不是…
My… I… It’s not a…
在我掌控之中
It’s… it’s under control.
你确定?
You sure?
你真的应该戒毒了
Well, then you should bloody well stop messing about with it.
当然 -这会毁了你的生活
Absolutely. – It’ll ruin your life.
毁了!
Ruin it!
确实 -你的生活
It really is… – Your life.
你说得对
You’re right.
毁了你!
Ruin it!
她总是谈起你
Ah, she… she talks about you all the time.
我觉得我还是挺擅于与人交往的
You know, I feel I’m pretty good at picking up signals,
但是对她就…
but… but from her, it’s just…
感觉很遥远
I mean, it is distant.
我是说…很有距离
I’m talking… I’m talking distant.
因为你已经订婚了
Well, you know, since you’re engaged,
所以她还是想跟你保持点距离的
she maybe prefers to keep her distance a little bit,
但是她已经堕入情网了
but she is in love.
什么,默里,她爱上我了?
What? Murray, she’s in… with me?
这是她说的
Well, that’s what she said.
你的笑容,还有… -什么?
Something about your smile, or… – What?
有了,就是这种
There you go. That’s the one.
不,不
No. No.
就是这样,就是这种笑容,让她着迷
That’s it, that’s the smile right there. It drives her wild.
我也会抓到的,我保证在我离开之前我会做到
I will catch one, I promise you that, before I leave.
孩子,要有耐心,你会找到窍门的
Patience, son. You’ll get the hang of it.
他的技术糟透了
He stinks.
这一次,我没喝酒
So, I haven’t been drinking.
已经朝正确方向前进了一步 -对
That’s a step in the right direction. – Mm-hmm.
是吧,我在想
Right? And I was wondering,
你知道对于一些薄饼干,奶酪
do you know of a postmistress
还有一瓶不那么好的红酒
that would be interested in sharing some crackers and cheese
女邮局局长会感兴趣吗?
and a not-so-good bottle of red wine?
我会帮你注意一下的
I’ll keep an eye out.
先生,你的身体很健康
You, sir, are in good health.
这里怎么了?
What happened there?
这是因为替补者
It was the substitute.
替补者?
The substitute?
我们不能说
We’re not allowed to say.
我们不能说 -好吧
We’re not allowed to say. – Okay.
他问了吗?-问了!
Did he ask? – Yes!
干得好!
That a boy!
两个星期过去了,我们的计划进行地很完美
Two weeks rolled by and our plan was working perfect.
你说10天内会来,那你确定什么时间了吗?
You said you were coming in 10 days. Do you know when you’re coming, then?
你真的回来吗?
Are you coming at all?
左右摇摆?
Side to side?
保罗的心被我们诱惑着
Paul’s heart was being tugged at in all the right places.
所有人都参与其中,献出一份力
All hands were pitching in, doing their part.
很好
Great…
我们的生活再一次充满目标
Our days were once again filled with purpose.
左肩上的伤疤确实很严重
That’s a pretty good scar there on your left shoulder.
是的
Uh-huh.
我来猜一下,是替代者?
Let me guess, the substitute?
对的
Uh-huh…
为了共同的愿望
We’d all come together,
我们日夜奋斗
working day and night for a common dream.
我要调大音量了 -好的
I’m gonna go real loud. – Okay.
你准备好了吗?-是的
Are you ready? – Uh-huh.
这一段是独奏
There’s the solo.
开始了!
Now!
太好听了!
Ah! So good!
尽管我们很努力,医生却开始感到孤单
But in spite of our efforts, the doctor started to feel lonely.
我知道我们每天都聊,但是这不一样
I know we talk every day, but it’s not the same.
这不一样,你不在这里,你不在我身边
It’s not the same. You’re not here, you’re not beside me,
我想念那种感觉
and I miss that.
我想你 -那告诉我
And I miss you. – Well, tell me,
如果你在这里,你会怎么做?
what you would you do if you were here?
告诉我 -我会怎么做?
Tell me. – Uh, what would I do?
告诉我,你会怎么做?
Yeah, tell me, what would you do?
告诉我,淘气鬼 -淘气鬼?
Tell me, naughty boy. – Naughty boy?
我会亲吻你的脖子
I would start by kissing your neck.
是吗?-是的
Oh, would you? – Yeah, I would.
然后我会爱抚你的双臂
And then I would proceed to caress your arms
还有你的后背
and your back
还有那双很长很长的腿
and those very, very, very long legs.
房♥间越来越热了
It’s getting very hot in here.
也许你该把衣服脱了 -我已经脱了
Well, maybe you should undress. – I already am.
很好
Nice.
我需要一根烟
I need a cigarette.
你戒烟了
You quit.
好吧,那我不抽,我就吸着
All right, I’m not gonna smoke it, I’ll just… suck on it.
告诉我,路易斯医生,现在呢?
Tell me, what now, Dr. Lewis?
我会…
I would, uh…
告诉我,告诉我
Tell me. Tell me.
我会… -告诉我
I would, uh… – Tell me.
我会…
I would, um…
天啊,快告诉她!
For the love of God, tell her!
我会玩我的机器
I’d play with my machine.
然后你要把它放哪儿?
Mm… And then where are you gonna put it?
他说什么?-你要怎么用你的机器?
What did he say? – What will you do with your machine?
我认为他说的是机器
I think he said machine.
告诉我… -他要用他的机器
Tell me… – He’s going to use his machine.
机器是什么鬼东西?-然后…
What the hell is a machine? – And then…
我会用那加满油的机器…
I would caress, uh, your feet..
爱抚你的双脚
With that gassed-up machine.
他为什么要那么做?
Why would he do that?
我们要把这都写下来吗?
Do we write all this down?
是的!我们当然要把这写下来!
Yes! Of course we have to write this down!
然后我把它翻过来,清理它的底部
And then I’d flip it over and clean out the undercarriage.
我觉得我应该把它画下来
I think I should draw some of this.
是的…
Yeah…
然后我想看看它会不会自己运转
And then I’d see if it wants to run on its own.
在她脚上?
With her feet?
我听到就是这么说的
That’s what I heard.
他说他要用他那大机器摩擦她的脚
He said he wanted to rub his big machine up against her feet.
他的机器?机器是什么?
His machine? What’s a machine?
像…
Like a…
不是吧!
Ha! No!
我也这样做过一次
Yeah, I’d do it once.
在你脚上?-没错!
With your feet? – Yep!
我会担心有细菌
Pfft! I’d be worried about fungus.
干嘛,它们会以惊人的速度传播
What? It can spread at an alarmin’ rate.
这里,给你们看
Here, look, I’ll show ya.
正在我腿上向上转移 -别!
It’s creepin’ up my leg. – Come on!
不,你不能借
No, you can’t borrow ’em.
对不起,你说什么?-薇拉
I’m sorry. What? – Vera.
默里 -你拿到了吗?
Murray. – Did you get it?
该死!
Oh, shit!
冰箱里只有一点空间了
There wasn’t room in the fridge.
你把它冻起来了?
You froze it?
它还没完全冻住 -赶快准备一下!
It’s not entirely frozen. – Get a move on!
我是罪人
I’m a dead man.
保罗,你多大了?
What age are you, Paul?
29了
29 now.
怎么了?
Why?
我儿子应该差不多也是你这个年纪了
It’s just my son would be close to your age about now.
10年前,我们失去了他 -哦…
We lost him 10 years ago. – Oh…
真遗憾,我不知道
I’m sorry, I didn’t know.
他叫什么名字?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!