and little Kenny here coughs at night.
我不是很清楚,也是是哮喘或者是过敏
I mean I don’t know, maybe it’s asthma or maybe it’s allergies.
戴维还是要尿床 -妈妈!
And David still wets his bed. – Mom!
他是医生!
Well, he’s a doctor!
所有办法我都试过了
I mean, I tried everything, you know?
恐吓,治疗,全都没用,他就是要尿床!
Threats, treats. Nothing works. He is a bed wetter!
还有其他的吗?
Anything else?
我需要口服避孕药
I need to go on the pill.
老实说,这个星期二你不要来,知道吗?
So, officially, you’re not coming this Tuesday?
你知道怎么处理你的工作
You know how it is with work.
我不能忍♥受这里住上一整个月
Look, I’m not gonna last a full month here
而且还见不到你 -我懂
without seeing you. – I know.
这里太忙了
You know, it’s beyond hectic.
稍后再联♥系♥
Uh, I’ll call you right back.
好的,再见!-好的,再见
Okay, bye! – Yep. Okay, bye.
你好,朋友 -你好!
Hey, pal. – Hey!
你的第一天怎么样?-很忙!
How was your first day? – Busy! Yeah.
真的很忙,默里
Real busy, Murray.
照这个速度,我担心我撑不了一周
And at this rate, I doubt I’ll last a week.
你们都疯了吗?
Are you all completely mad?
医生说他一天接待了43个病人!
The doctor said he saw 43 patients in one day!
他说他见到了在他整个医疗生涯中
He said he witnessed things he’d never seen before
都没见到过的东西
in his entire medical career.
他说,我举个例子
He said, and I quote,
“我感觉我穿越回了中世纪”
“I felt like I’d been transported back to medieval times.”
这就是我们诱惑我们好医生的办法?
Is this how we seduce our good doctor?
谁得了会转移的足癣?
Who here has a case of creeping athlete’s foot?
谁?
Who?
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克,你自己说
Frank, you said to yourself,
“说服医生留在这里的最好办法就是
“The best way to convince the doctor to live here
给他展示蒂克尔黑德有着
“is to show him that there exists here in Tickle Head
顽强的足部真菌吗”?
“some kind of powerful foot fungus”?
这确实让人很难受
Well, it is very uncomfortable.
从现在起,我要记录医生的预约
From now on, I’ll take the doctor’s appointments.
好,安妮特…
All right, Annette…
下一位?-这里…
Who’s next? – Over here…
老天!
Aw, jeez!
弗兰克?-我懂的,不要再提足癣了
Frank? – I know, I know, no more athlete’s foot.
不是,你喜欢音乐,是吧?
No, no, no. You like music, right?
是的 -很好,因为医生喜欢爵士
Yeah. – Yeah, great, ’cause the doctor loves jazz.
天呐,我讨厌爵士
Oh, man, I hate jazz.
是吗,我很忙 -是的
Yeah? So, I’m busy. – Right.
我要去其他地方 -我知道
I gotta be somewhere. – Yeah.
所以我就指望你了,弗兰克,多谢
So I’m really counting on you, Frank. Thanks.
不,我讨厌爵士!
No, no, no… I hate jazz!
我讨厌爵士!
I hate jazz! Ah!
早上好
Good morning.
请进
Come on in.
你好?-安德森先生?
Hello? – Mr. Anderson?
我是来自蒂克尔黑德的默里·弗兰西
This is Murray French, from Tickle Head.
哪位?
Who?
默里·弗兰西
Murray French.
蒂克尔黑德的新镇长
The new mayor of Tickle Head.
我们投标了你们的再利用工厂
We’re bidding for the repurposing facility you guys are…
是的,是的,弗兰西先生
Oh yes, yes, yes! Yes, Mr. French.
我想起你们镇的提案了
I remember your town’s proposal now.
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你,我们已经有全职医生了
Well, I’m just calling to tell you that we’ve got a doctor assigned full-time.
真是好消息,我会把这记录下来的
Great news. I’ll make a note of that.
但是跟你坦白说,安妮港的
But to be perfectly honest with you, the town of Port Anne
出价很诱人
has made a dazzling bid.
我们可以提供更多优♥惠♥
Well, we can beat anything they offer.
更多
Anything.
他们有很多
Yeah, no, they’ve been very creative
有创造性的想法 -我们也可以很有创造性
in coming up with an idea… – Well, now, we can be creative.
相信我,我们也可以很有创造性
Believe me, Trip, we can be creative.
先生,事实上,他们包括了私人保险
Sir, they’ve actually included a personal assurance…
他们私人保险的金额是多少?
How much is their personal assurance?
贿赂!他想贿赂!
A bribe! He wants a bribe?
说明这确实有作用
That’s how these things work!
是的,十万美元!
Yeah, $100,000?
这跟工厂所带来的收益比起来根本不算什么!
It’s nothing to what the factory will generate!
我不能帮你弄到那么多钱,好吗?
I can’t get you that kind of money, all right?
请坐
Here.
只是贷款!
It’s just a loan!
默里,我的老板是不可能给我这么多钱的
Murray, there’s no way that my boss is gonna give me that kind of money.
你的老板?你为什么不能做决定?
Your boss? Why don’t you make a decision?
我就差那么一点就要被自动取款机取代了
I’m this close to being replaced with an ATM.
你早就是个自动取款机了!
You’re already an ATM!
我告诉过你,我们要正式一点
I told you, we had to do this the proper way.
你可以穿正装!他们会看监控的!
You could’ve worn a tie! They watch these videos!
先生,有什么可以为您效劳的?
What can I do for you today, gentlemen?
亨利,你知道我们来干嘛的!
Henry, you know why we’re here!
贷款?好的!
A loan? I see!
姓名?
Names?
我要揍你了
I’m gonna punch you in the throat.
淡定,西蒙
Easy, Simon. Easy.
姓名?
Names?
和昨天一样
Same as yesterday.
亲爱的,我即将启程
I’ve come my dear for to take my leave
扬帆而去,请别为我流泪
I’m going to sail love Do not weep
穿越西班牙的海岸
Going to sail o’er the Spanish shore
我将离开我的爱人
And I’ll leave my fair one
我将离开我的爱人
I’ll leave my fair one
离开我的爱人
Leave my fair one
我爱慕的那个女孩
The girl I adore
不惧严寒,不惧危险
No cold no danger need I fear
我将登上私掠船
I’m going to sail in a privateer
如果我成了上帝的幸运儿
And if God pleases to spare my life
亲爱的,当我归来
When I return love
我将娶你为妻
I’ll make you my wife
心头的另一个忧虑
There’s one thing more that disturbs my mind
当你漫步西班牙海岸
When you’re rambling on the Spanish shore
你决想不到…
Oh you ne’er will think on…
芭布?
Barb?
默里?你怎么来了?天啊!
Murray? What are you doing? Oh, my God!
他不喜欢意大利面,这会让他很难受
He never liked that spaghetti. It gave him the vicious heartburn.
他还是很想念那条狗
He still misses that dog.
那是只西班牙猎犬,
It’s a spaniel.
他的名字很可爱,叫巴基德
Bucket is his name. Cute name.
也许我们可以给他弄只宠物什么的
Maybe… maybe we should get him a pet or something.
那是什么?-什么?
What’s that? – What?
那张纸
The page.
涂鸦
Doodles.
给我看看
Show me.
不 -就看一下
No. – Come on.
这是私人信息
It’s private information.
这会伤害他的
It could hurt him.
薇拉,我们不会伤害他的
Vera, we won’t hurt him.
我保证
I promise.
他从来没有父亲
He never had a father.
这种感觉棒极了!
Ah, this is great!
这样真好
It’s really nice.
妙极了
Fantastic.
你和凯瑟琳怎么样了?
So, what’s happenin’ with, uh, Kathleen?
女邮♥政♥局♥长凯瑟琳?
Postmistress Kathleen?
你们俩是小渔港谈论的话题
Ah, you two are the talk of the harbour.
挺好的,默里,她真是美极了
I mean, that’s flattering, Murray, and she is drop-dead gorgeous.
我是说…
I mean…
但是我可以保证我们之间什么事都没发生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!