The stuff will be up in a minute. – All right.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你需要可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Will you be needing any cocaine?
对不起,什么?
I’m… I’m sorry, what?
我们已经弄到手了
We’re down with it.
嗯,这…
Yeah, it’s…
这不太好吧!
it’s not really, uh… okay!
谢谢
But thanks.
享受我们美丽的小渔港吧
Enjoy our beautiful harbour.
我听到声音了
I can hear something.
我肯定我听到声音了 -他在打电♥话♥
I can definitely hear something. – He’s dialling.
是的!-大点声,声音外放
He is! – Turn it up. Put it on speakers.
老天!海伦?
Jesus! Helen?
你好?-海伦!
Hello? – Helen!
不要动那个按钮!
Don’t touch that knob!
亨利!-好!
Henry! – Okay, okay!
不是!-这里
No, no, no! – There.
海伦,你能听到吗?-喂?
Helen, can you hear me? – Hello?
我是保罗,海伦… -保罗!你绝对想不到
Hey, it’s Paul. Helen… – Paul! Oh, you wouldn’t believe
我今天应付了多少个令你沮丧的客户
the number of upset clients of yours that I had to deal with today.
可以用了!-高华德夫人冲我咆哮
It works! – Mrs. Goldwater yelled at me
因为她不能在参加她女儿婚礼前及时隆胸
’cause she won’t get her new breasts in time for her daughter’s wedding.
是吗,那你最近有没有去遛狗?
Uh, yeah, so have you walked the dog lately?
有 -因为你要经常遛他
Yes. – ‘Cause you gotta walk him
一天至少两到三次,每天都要,我是说每天
at least two, three times a day, every day. I’m talking every day.
你也可以和他讲话 -不,我才不和他讲话
You can talk to him too. – No, I’m not gonna talk to him.
他会难过的,海伦,他会的
He’ll get depressed, Helen. He will.
你应该跟他讲讲话,他是个很好的倾听者
You gotta talk to him. He’s a good listener.
他是条狗,我不跟狗讲话
He’s a dog. I don’t talk to dogs.
还有狗狗公园!
Oh, and the dog park!
不要去我们经常去的那个,那只叫约克的会来
Don’t go back to that one we always go to. That Yorkie’s back.
约克会欺负他,显得他很懦弱
He gets in his head and he makes him unmanly and he overcompensates
他需要一两周时间来恢复,我们不希望他那样
for a week or two. We don’t want that.
我们要把这些全都写下来吗?
Do we have to write down all this stuff?
当然!
Yes!
你去的小镇怎么样?-我来的小镇…
So how is it, the town you’re in? – The town I’m in…
医学观点?近亲交♥配♥
Hmm… Medical opinion? Inbreeding.
我不要把这写下来 -那房♥子呢?
I’m not… I’m not writin’ that down. – And what about the house?
房♥子?
The house? Yeah, it’s, uh…
很丑
It’s hideous.
很丑?哦!-哦!
Hideous? Oh! – Oh, oh, oh!
亨利,什么都没听到
Didn’t hear that, Henry.
没听清医生怎么说你的房♥子
Didn’t quite get what the doctor said about your house.
我要走了,不然要迟到了,今天是女孩之夜
I gotta go. I’m late. It’s girls’ night out.
我想起来了,在我离开之前有找伯尼谈过
That reminds me, I talked to Bernie before I left.
他不是同性恋,所以他说
Yeah, he’s not gay, so he says.
伯尼是同性恋?伯尼是同性恋!
Bernie’s gay? Bernie’s gay!
…骗女人上♥床♥的技巧,确实有用
…a ploy to get women in the sack. It works.
据他说,这使她们觉得很特别
It makes them feel special, according to him.
我也得去试试
I may have to try that.
天啊!
Oh, for God’s sake!
你们要去哪里?
Where you going?
我们要去泰姬陵吃晚饭!
We’re going to dinner, at the Taj!
“泰姬陵” -泰姬陵!
“Taj”. – Ah! The Taj!
我真是爱死那里的咖喱羊肉了
I’d kill for that Lamb Dhansak right now.
你有没有加辣?-他爱死什么了?
You get it spicy or mild? – He’d kill for what?
羊肉什么的!
“Lamb dan” something!
泰姬陵,印度泰姬陵,那就是咖喱
Taj, Taj. Taj Mahal. That’s, uh, curry.
咖喱!-咖喱羊肉
Curry! – Lamb Dhansak…
…几口白葡萄酒…
…a little white wine…
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
我叫保罗,新来的医生
I’m Paul, the, uh, new doctor.
好极了
Terrific.
你知道餐馆在哪儿吗?
Uh, you know where the, uh, restaurant is?
在小山的那边,码头的尽头,你刚刚有经过
It’s over the hill, down by the pier. You walked past it.
对,对
Right. Right.
什么样的傻瓜才会在这样的小村庄里迷路?
I mean, what kind of moron would get lost in a tiny village like this, huh?
我猜应该是个超级大傻瓜
Pretty big moron, I guess.
这是渔港,不是村庄
It’s a harbour, not a village.
渔港,记住了
Harbour. Mental noting.

Right.
晚上好 -你好
Good evening. – Hello.
今天的汤是萝卜汤
The soup today is carrot. – Hmm!
特色菜是比目鱼,辣火鸡三明治
And the specials are flat fish, hot turkey sandwich
还有咖喱羊肉
and Lamb Dhansak.
咖喱羊肉?
Lamb Dhansak?
是的,今天是我们著名的咖喱羊肉节
Yes, it’s our famous Lamb Dhansak Festival.
那我就要那个了
I’ll take that.
好的,一份咖喱羊肉
Okay then! One Lamb Dhansak.
你好
Hi.
我喝了酒
So, uh, I’ve been drinking.
当一个陌生人半夜敲开女生的门的时候
That’s exactly what a girl wants to hear
她想听到的确实是这句话
when a stranger knocks on her door in the middle of the night.
我向别人打听了你的住所
Well, I asked where you lived.
所以,我只是过来道个歉
So, I just… I just wanted to apologize.
在10点钟?
At ten o’clock?
怎么,道歉还有宵禁?
What, is there some kind of curfew here for apologies?
今天开业吗?
Are you open for business today?
是的
Yeah.

Just, um…
稍等几分钟
I’m just gonna need a minute.
好的 -好
Okay. – Okay.
我是路易斯医生
Dr. Lewis.
我叫赫伯特 -我是路易斯医生,请进
Herbert. – Dr. Lewis. Come on in.
路易斯医生 -请进
Dr. Lewis. Come on in.
请坐
Have a seat.
吸气,呼气
Breathe in and out.
很好,张大嘴巴,说啊…
Nice, big, wide, and give me a long “ah”…

Ah…
吸气,呼气
In and out.

Ah…
好了
There you go.
这里有肿块吗?
Ah! Any swelling? – Ooh!

Okay.
很好,对吧?
That’s pretty good, huh? Right?
很好
That’s pretty good.
我帮你包扎一下,然后你就会好了
We’re gonna put a bandage on there, and then you will be on your way.
请躺下,头放这边
Okay, if you wanna lay down here, head here, please,
我来检查一下
and we’ll take a peek.
我按下去的时候痛吗?-不痛
Okay, any pain when I push down? – No.
那我放开呢?-不痛
And when I release? – No.
卡佛特,你介意我看一眼吗?
All right, Calvert, you mind if I take a peek at that?
不介意 -很好
Yeah. – Great.
我能问一下,这是谁粘的吗?
Who put this on, if I may ask you?
我自己粘的
I put that on myself.
好吧
Hmm… Okay.
我得了所谓的顽固性脚癣
Well, uh, I got what you could call persistent athlete’s foot.
嗯 -它很痒
Okay. – It’s itchy.
很痒,一直都很痒
Itchy, itchy all the time. – Okay.
而且正在向上转移!
And it’s moving up!
这不再是足癣,而是腿癣
It’s no longer athlete’s foot, it’s athlete’s leg.
我担心它会继续向上转移
And I’m scared it’ll go even higher.
你想看一下吗?
Mm-hmm. – Do you wanna see?
可以
Sure.
是的,那…
Oh, yeah. That’s, um…
如果还痛,两周后再来看一下
If the pain’s still there, just come back and see me in two weeks.
丽莎得了足底疣 -不要说!
Uh, Lisa got the plantar warts. – Don’t!
星期三,基思摔倒了,擦伤了他的腿
Keith fell down, scraped up his leg Wednesday,
上个月,詹姆士,雪莉和克莉丝塔都得了耳部感染
James, Sherry and Krista all got the ear infection last month,
肯尼晚上的时候会咳嗽

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!