现在,我们有一个月的时间
Now, we have one month
来让我们的保罗·路易斯医生相信
to make our man here, Dr. Paul Lewis, believe.
一个月时间,让他像孩子一样地相信
One month to make him believe like a child,
蒂克尔黑德是地球上被称作为家的最好的地方
believe that Tickle Head is the finest place on Earth to call home.
一个月
One month.
海滩上有一大堆的东西
There’s a whole lot of stuff on the beach. We can actually…
我们需要彻底地打扫
We need a big, big cleanup. We do need a big cleanup.
是的,我们需要派些小伙子去这里
We do. We gotta get some young fellas out there.
默里,这不是既定的事
Murray, it’s not a done deal.
接着就是一整套美化项目
And then the whole beautification process,
你是说,也许上点漆,然后…
you know, you were saying, like, maybe paint her up a little bit and…
但是绝不止这些,懂吗?
But it has to be more than that, you know?
整个小渔港像是为他量身定做的
The whole harbour has to be tailor-made for him.
所以我们得是个欢迎可♥卡♥因♥的小村子
So we must have a cocaine-friendly village.
默里,这不是既定的事
Murray, it’s not a done deal.
现在离成功还很远
It’s nowhere near being a done deal.
我没说这是既定的事
I didn’t say “done deal”.
不,你说过这是既定的事!
Yeah, you said “done deal”!
我希望人们能相信
Well, I need people to believe in this.
但这是谎言
Yeah, but it’s a lie.
现在,我们只有谎言
Well, right now, lies is all we got.
要让他对小渔港一见钟情 -没错
It’s gotta be love at first sight. – That’s right.
细节很重要
Every detail is important.
比如,镇长先生说这个医生喜欢板球(音似蟋蟀)
For example, Mr. Mayor said the doctor loves cricket.
蟋蟀,蟋蟀?-对
Cricket, cricket? – Yeah.
真恶心
That’s disgusting.
寿司已经够恶心了 -不,是板球
I mean, sushi is bad enough. – No, cricket!
运动项目!板球!
The sport! Cricket!
运动项目,天啊,是指运动项目!
The sport, for God’s sake! The sport!
和他们竞赛?
They, like, race ’em?
不,是有一个球和一个平的球拍
No, it’s with a ball and the flat bat.
你从没见过吗?
Have you never seen it?
没有 -是个比赛项目
No! – It’s a game.
这肯定是一些小球拍之类的!板球!
They must be some small bats, what! Crickets!
听着,嗯 -还有哪里?
Listen. Yeah, listen. – What else we got?
这里有一大堆的房♥子需要清理
There’s a whole slew of houses down there that need some work…
你知道什么可以诱惑他吗?
You know what would seduce him?
你知道什么可以诱惑他吗,捡到钱
You know what would seduce him? Findin’ money.
什么?
What?
捡到钱,没有比这更开心的了
Findin’ money. Nothing makes me happier.
这是令人满足的
It’s satisfying.
你在闲逛,突然发现地上有5块钱
I mean, you’re walkin’ along and then, bam, there’s 5 bucks just lying there, you know?
你会觉得很幸运
You feel lucky.
我们只有一次机会,不要搞砸了
We have one chance at this. Let’s not mess it up.
你说的小细节 -亨利,不要搞砸了
You said small details! – Henry, don’t… mess… this… up.
他第一眼见到的房♥子之一
Well… one of the first houses he’ll see.
我知道
I know.
这不能给人留下很好的第一印象
It does not give a good first impression, boy.
真伤脑啊
Bloody painful.
转弯!停!
Turn it! Turn it! Hold it!
好,就这样!
That’s it, that’s it!
好了,这就是板球服
Right. So, here’s the cricket uniform.
这是板球场
There’s the cricket field…
规则
The rules…
我可以帮你们打印出来
I could print it for ya.
好的 -好
Yeah. Mm-hmm! – Yeah.
还需要帮忙吗?
Is there, uh, anything else?
可以给我们看一些性感女护士的照片吗?
Can you show us some photos of naughty nurses?
当然
Sure.
打印好了 -很好
I got ’em. – Great.
好
All right, okay.
学习这些规则是你们的公民义务
Now, it is your civic duty
我们都要成为板球爱好者
to study these rules. We must all become cricket aficionados.
放在这里,给你
Put them out there. Here we go.
这跟棒球有点像,但是它只有两个垒位
It’s kind of like baseball but it’s only got two bases
没有人带手套
and no one wears gloves.
有一个人戴手套
One guy wears a glove!
有一个人戴手套
One guy wears a glove.
板球场是个中间有块矩形的圆形场地
Now the cricket pitch is a circle with a rectangle in the middle.
你可以做到的,对吧,你弄到石灰了吗?
You can do that, right? You got lime?
是的,弄了好几袋
Sure, I got bags.
好,那我们开始吧
All right, let’s get to it.
我们需要一大堆的白布
Oof! We’re gonna need a whole lot of whites.
我们去哪里弄那么多白布?
Where are we going to get all these whites? Hmm…
一,二,三
One, two, three.
这些是粉色的 -我们可以把它们漂白
These are pink! – Yeah, we can just bleach ’em.
但是它们是粉色的 -我们把它们漂白就好了!
But these are pink! – We can just bleach them!
所以医生会在我们美丽的家待上一个月
And so the doctor will be staying in our beautiful home for a month.
那我们怎么办?
What about us?
我们会住在威廉斯夫妇家
Oh, we’ll be staying with the Williamses.
还有人要宣布♥什♥么消息吗?
Anyone else have any announcements they’d like to make?
露西?-什么?
Lucy? – What?
有人要分享什么吗?
Anything anyone would like to share?
消息,近况?
News, updates?
达到了新的里程碑?
New milestones achieved?
壁垒被突破?
Barriers broken?
找到了 -什么?
This is it. – What?
看
Huh?
天啊
Sweet Jesus.
你知道怎么用吗?
Do we know how to hook it up?
不知道
No idea.
它还是粉色的
It’s still very pink.
那不是粉色
That’s not pink.
它就是粉色
It’s pink.
即使是晚上,它看起来也是那么可怕
Even at night, it’s horrendous.
你在讲什么鬼话呢?-没什么
What the hell are you talkin’ about? – Nothing, really.
每个人都有参与其中 -对
Just, you know, everybody’s pitchin’ in. – Yeah,
你现在就在用我的阁楼 -我们对此很感激
you’re using my attic! – Oh, well, we appreciate that,
但这确实能帮大忙,而且只有你能做到
but this would really help, and only you can do it.
不可能!
Out of the question!
只是…小小的调情
Just… a little flirt.
默里,不!
Murray, no!
我讲的不是性♥交♥ -性♥交♥?
I’m not talkin’ about intercourse. – Intercourse?
我是说我讲的不是性♥交♥
I said I am not talking about intercourse.
默里,我不是妓♥女♥ -我知道你不是妓♥女♥!
I’m not a hooker, Murray. – I know you’re not a hooker!
你是个年轻漂亮的女子
You’re a beautiful, young woman.
我问的只是
All I’m asking is if it’s possible
有没有跟医生调情的可能
to adopt a flirtatious attitude towards the doctor.
没有,他已经很幸福地订婚了
No! He’s happily engaged.
没错!
Yeah, exactly!
所以我跟他调情的目的是什么?
So what would be the point of me flirtin’ with him?
他是男人,你懂的
Well, just his manhood, you know,
引起他的欲望,让他感到有活力
just let him feel desired and feel alive,
使蒂克尔黑得成为他生活过的最好的地方!
make Tickle Head a great place to be a man!
这就是你想要的?
And that’s what you want?
默里,看我对一个陌生人卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
That’s would make you happy, Murray,
就能让你开心了吗?
watching me come on to a stranger?
是的
Yes.
不,我的回答是不
No. The answer’s no.
如果你问我,我也会对工厂这件事说不
And if you asked me, I’d say no to the factory too.
这是一个石化副产品再利用工厂!
It’s a petrochemical by-product repurposing facility!
这是个石油公♥司♥!-它在做资源回收利用!
It’s the oil company! – It’s recycling!
这是好的,是吧?
That’s good, eh? That’s good, right?
不,他们做这些事只是为了造就公众形象
No! That’s just something they’re doin’ for public image,
从而弥补他们造成的环境污染!
to repay for environmental damage they done!
那就让他们补偿!-我不想这里有石油公♥司♥!
So let ’em pay! – I don’t want the oil company here!
你有工作,所以你不在乎,是吧?
Well, you know, that’s very easy for you to say with a job, right?
政♥府♥工作而且还有带薪休假
Government job with vacation pay.
我想要的只是小小的调情!
All I’m asking for is a little flirt!
你好,安妮特
Hey, Annette.