默里!
Murray!
莉兹,接住这个箱子
Lizzy, grab the box. – With all that stuff?
好的
Okay.
谢谢,亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darlin’.
默里 -你们在干嘛?
Murray! – What’s goin’ on?
准备去度假
Holidays.
度假?
Holiday?
带上你的家具?
With your furniture?
我在城里找了一份工作
I got a job in town.
默里,你知道情况的
You knows what it’s like, Murray.
而且小莉琪非常想要买♥♥背带
And young Lizzie there desperately needs braces.
这里买♥♥不到,所以她会一直喋喋不休
You can’t do it here so… She’s got horrible teeth.
她遗传了她妈妈的嘴巴 -谢谢,汤姆
She’s got her mother’s teeth. – Thank you, Tom.
亲爱的,你知道我是什么意思
Honey, you know what I mean.
当然,我是令人厌恶的 -谢丽尔!
Of course, I’m ugly. – Sheryl!
至少她没遗传你的耳朵 -别扯到我的耳朵
At least she doesn’t have your ears. – Don’t start with my ears!
那工厂的事呢,镇长先生?
What about the factory, Mr. Mayor?
享受你的假期吧,老兄
Enjoy your holiday, buddy.
你要离开我?
You leavin’ me?
我不是要离开你,默里
I’m not leavin’ you, Murray.
我是要去工作
I’m goin’ to work.
我们很快就能找到医生了
We’re this close to gettin’ a doctor.
我不喜欢我们现在的状态,默里
I don’t like what we’ve become, Murray.
这是段艰难的日子
These are tough times.
这跟日子没有关系
It’s not the times.
是我们,我不认得我们了
It’s us. I don’t recognize us.
芭布!
Barb!
这就是结果,西蒙
This is it, Simon.
这就是结果,我要离开了
This is it. I’m leavin’.
你会来城里看我吗?
Will you come visit me in town?
不会
Nope.
西蒙
Simon.
我怕坐飞机 -那就开车
I’m afraid of flyin’. – Yeah, well, drive down.
我不会开
I don’t drive.
我是认真的,我希望你能经常来看看我
I’m serious. I’m gonna need you to come visit me from time to time.
我不会来的
I won’t.
那就坐车
Take the bus.
我不知道怎么坐车
I do not know how to take the bus.
那你是怎么去城里的?
Well, then how do you go to town?
我从来没去过城里
I’ve never been to town.
从来没有?-没有
Never? – No.
你从来没去过城里?
You’ve never been to town?
没有!
Nope!
真幸运
Lucky dog.
真幸运
Lucky dog.
欢迎来到圣约翰国际机场
Welcome to St. John’s International Airport.
转机的乘客…
For passengers making a connecting flight…
不,不
No, no…
没有,我没有醉
Okay, no, I’m not still drunk.
不,我没有
No, I’m not.
宝贝,说实话,我不知道我该说什么
Babe, honestly, I don’t know what else to say.
我已经说过对不起了
I said I’m sorry.
我再说一次,对不起
I’ll say it again, I’m sorry.
我很不幸地错过了航♥班♥
I unfortunately missed my flight.
我刚付了很大一笔钱
I just paid an astronomical amount of money
来赶下一班,我一定会赶上的
to get on the next, which I will.
我有35分钟时间来转机
I have 35 minutes to make my connection.
再见,保罗
Bye, Paul.
你好,先生 -你好
Hey, boss. – Hey.
等一下
Hold on one sec.
请您往这边走,可以吗?-什么?
Can I get you to go this way, please? – What?
这边 -不,先生
Just over this way. – No, no, no, sir.
这边请,先生 -我要去转机
This way, sir. – I got a connection.
过去一下,先生
Just over here, sir.
好,很好,棒极了
Right. That’s awesome. This is good.
裤子
Shorts.
这是衬衣
That’s a shirt.
那些是板球
Those are, uh, cricket balls.
板球?-是的,我会打板球
Cricket? – Yeah, I play cricket.
刚刚在锦标赛中获胜,所以有奖杯并且宿醉
Just won a tournament. Hence the trophy and the hangover, sir.
我要赶时间
I’m kind of in a rush, you know?
我要赶航♥班♥ -先生,请安静
I got a flight to catch… – Sir, please.
先生,我是医生,我赶着去做手术
Sir, I’m a doctor, okay? I’m due for surgery,
当你逐个检查我的洗漱用品时,有个叫杰米的男孩
and while you’re itemizing my toiletries, there’s a young child named Jimmy
正在担忧他将被截肢
that’s pondering his future as an amputee.
先生,他会失去他的腿
He might lose his leg, sir.
杰米会失去他的腿
Jimmy might lose his leg,
为了杰米,我要马上离开
and I need to leave immediately for Jimmy’s sake.
马上,先生
Right now, sir.
现在,马上!
Now, now! Right… Okay…
对,那是可♥卡♥因♥,好吗?
Okay, that’s cocaine. That’s cocaine. Okay?
我刚刚结束作为整形外科医生的培训
And I just finished my residency as a plastic surgeon,
我绝对是好人,我可以帮你免费整形任何东西
and I am damn good and I can fix anything you want for free.
免费,无偿服务,也许帮你妻子做整形?
Free of charge, pro bono. Maybe on your wife perhaps?
也许她需要隆胸
Maybe she needs a fresh bosom,
也许给她屁♥股♥做个减脂手术,让她重拾自信
maybe a tuck to her rear, make it sing again.
先生,我可以创造奇迹
I can work miracles, sir.
也许我能帮你的耳朵做个整形
Maybe I could fix… I could fix your ears.
不要扯到我的耳朵
Don’t start with my ears.
所以你是医生 -是的,先生
So you’re a doctor. – Yes, sir.
人都在哪儿呢?
Where is everyone?
又是该死的堵车
It’s that bloody traffic again.
我的天啊!
Sweet Jesus!
注意,注意!
Hear ye, hear ye!
注意,注意!
Hear ye, hear ye!
注意,该死,都给我注意了!
Hear ye, goddammit, hear ye!
好,我只想说一件事情!
Okay, I’m gonna tell you one thing and it’s not another!
如果你听到教堂的钟响了
If you hear the church bell ringin’
而且又不是星期天的早晨
and it ain’t the Sunday mornin’,
那就意味着这是镇民大会
it’s because of the town meetin’.
如果要开镇民大会
And if there’s a town meetin’,
那是因为小镇需要这该死的镇民大会
it’s because the town bloody well needs a town meetin’!
参加大会是你们的公民义务
It’s your civic duty to be there!

Okay.
第一项议程
First order of business.
女士们,先生们,我很高兴地宣布
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce
有个医生将要来蒂克尔黑德待一个月
that a doctor is comin’ to Tickle Head for one month.
我们有整整一个月的时间
We have exactly one month
来说服我们的医生签署长♥期♥合同
to convince our good doctor to sign long term.
因为我们刚得到消息
Because we have just heard
如果这名医生选择留在蒂克尔黑德
that if the doctor chooses to stay here in Tickle Head,
我们就会有工厂!
we gets the factory! Eh?
我们有了医生,工厂就是迟早的事了
We get a doctor, the factory is a done deal.
啊 -对吧?
Ah! – Right?
既定的事!-这个工厂是做什么的?
Done deal! – What is this factory?
赫伯特,我们已经说过几百次了
Herbert, we have been through this 100 times.
这是一个石化副产品再利用的工厂
It is a petrochemical by-product repurposing facility.
这个工厂生产什么?
What does the factory make?
赫伯特,这很简单
It’s very simple, Herbert.
他们把在石油钻塔中得到的石油化工废渣
They take petrochemical waste from the oil rigs and such
和,嗯…
and, uh…
我不知道,他们创造就业
I don’t know. They make jobs.
他们为每个人提供全职工作
They make full-time jobs for everyone.
谁想挣钱?
Who wants to earn a paycheque?
谁想把救济金支票塞回政♥府♥的屁♥股♥?
Who wants to shove the welfare cheque right up the government’s arse?
谁想再次工作?
Who wants to work again?
举起你们的手,举起你们的手!
Well, raise your hands. Raise your hands!
这就对了!举起你们的手!
There you go! Yes! Raise your hands, yes!
对!
Yes!

Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!