She said it.
这是什么?
What’s this?
这是我们贿赂用的贷款
That’s our, uh, loan, for the bribe.
还有我去工厂的简历
And this, that’s my résumé for the factory.
我会因此失业
I’m gonna lose my job over this.
这笔贷款需要我们每个月还500美元,还上20年
That loan will cost us $500 a month for 20 years.
哇!-是的
Wow! – Yeah.
谢谢,亨利
Thanks, Henry.
谢谢
Thanks.
默里!默里!
Murray! Murray!
怎么了?怎么了?
What? What?
早上你叫我去睡了之后… -保罗留了言…
After you dropped me off this morning… – Paul left a message…
一个一个来!
One at a time!
好,好 -你先说
Okay, all right. – You go ahead.

Okay.
保罗打电♥话♥给海伦,但是她不在
Paul was calling Helen, but she wasn’t answering him,
所以他留了很长的消息,很长!
so he left her a long message. Long!
然后他开始讲她的脚
Then he started talking about her feet
润滑她的机器!
and oiling her machine!
那不是重点!
That is not important!
我对于机器的事很困惑
I’m very troubled by that machine stuff.
你们能讲重点吗?
Will you get to the point?
保罗到处打电♥话♥
Paul was calling everywhere.
他打给了杰克
He phoned his friend Jack.
他最好的朋友!
His best friend!
她和他在一起!
She was with him!
海伦骗了他3年!
Helen’s been cheatin’ on him for three years!
和他最好的朋友!-全都结束了!
With his best friend! – It’s over! It’s over!
他没有束缚了
He got no more ties.
他没有束缚了
He has no ties.
不开心?
Rough day?
我和海伦结束了
It’s over with Helen.
好遗憾,保罗
I’m sorry, Paul.
不要
Don’t be.
整整3年…
Everything in the past three years is…
他一直和我最好的朋友在一起
She’s only with my best friend.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
只是个最好的朋友
I mean, it’s only a best friend.
我不能理解的是…
But what I can’t comprehend is how…
…我居然没有意识到
…is how I didn’t realize
我周围的一切都是假的
that absolutely everything around me was false.
所有人都在骗我
Everybody was telling me lies.
因为,我是说,我所谓的朋友一定是知道的
‘Cause, I mean, my so-called friends, they must have known.
在我做手术的时候,他们两个肯定在一起
The two of them must’ve met when I was behind the operating table,
也许我在给别人做鼻子
probably giving someone a new nose,
或者在隆胸
maybe some new breasts,
或者是颧骨,所有人都知道那是假的!
or those fake cheekbones that everyone knows they’re fake!
没有人有那样的颧骨,默里,没有人!
Nobody has cheekbones like that, Murray, nobody!
没有人有那样的颧骨
No one has cheekbones like that.
没有人
Nobody.
我走了
I’m clocking out.
晚安,保罗 -晚安
Good night, Paul. – Good night.
你知道吗,默里…
You know, Murray…
我决定当医生,拯救生命
I set out to be a doctor to save lives.
结果呢?
What happened?
西蒙!
Simon!
谁啊?
Who is it?
牙仙子
The tooth fairy.
你迟来了55年
Well, you’re 55 years late,
而且你比我想象中要丑
and you’re uglier than I thought you’d be.
他要签了
He’ll sign now.
你好,默里 -薇拉
Hello, Murray. – Vera.
芭布怎么样?有什么消息吗?
How’s Barb gettin’ on? Any news?
有,她很好 -那就好!
Yeah, she’s good. – Good!
不介意我再多问一句吧
Wouldn’t be too much, would it, if I asked
你在我们床上干嘛呢?
what in the name of God you’re doing here in our bed?
对不起,我知道现在是下班时间了
Sorry, I know it’s after office hours.
我介意的不是时间问题
Well, it’s not so much the time that bothers me,
是因为我们都在床上
it’s the fact that we’re all here in bed together.
我不是很能接受三个人
It’s the whole threesome thing I’m not that comfortable with.
没事!他不会经常过来
Now, now, now! He doesn’t drop by that often.
你不会要呆很久的,是吧?
You won’t be that long, then, will ya?
很快
Not long.
那就好!
Very good, then. Hmm!
西蒙?
Simon?
什么?
Yes?
你有没有想过他签了之后的事?
Have you thought about what happens after he signs?
当他发现我们的本质时?
When he finds out who we really are?
那些全是谎言,我们骗了他一个月?
That it’s all been lies, we’ve been lying to him for a month?
这是善意的谎言
Little white lies.
这会要他命的
It’ll kill him.
这真的会要他命的
It’ll absolutely kill him.
所以我们现在有两个选择
So, we’re down to two choices, really.
我们可以就此放弃,取消诱惑保罗的计划
We can throw the fish back in the water, call off the seduction thing with Paul,
把注意力转向来自石油公♥司♥的安德森…
concentrate on Anderson from the oil company…
或者是在接下来的五年里,每天维持这个游戏
or for 24 hours a day for the next five years we can keep up the whole charade,
而且是每时每刻
but it has to be all the time.
保罗决不能知道,这会让他心碎的
Paul must never know. It’ll break his heart!
我直说了,我不要听五年的爵士乐!
I’m telling you straight away, I am not listening to jazz for five years!
你们试着去听一下融合爵士乐!
I mean, you try listening to jazz fusion!
谁敢去听一下融合爵士乐!
I dare any one of you to listen to jazz fusion!
如果我再听爵士音乐家用喇叭吹出他的悲伤
If I listen to one more jazz musician blow his sorrow through his trumpet,
我会自杀的,我会这么做的,我会去上吊
I will kill myself! I will do it, I will hang myself, I will…
上帝与你同在!-也与你同在!
The Lord is with you! – And also with you!
我们一起来祷告!
Let us pray!
抱歉,打扰了
Uh, sorry for the interruption.
没事!-如果可以,我想说几句话
Uh, that’s okay! – I just want to say a few words, if I may.
好的!
Okay!
谢谢
Thank you.
我的一个月试用期快结束了
Well, my month here is almost over,
我想告诉大家,这段时间,我了解了蒂克尔黑德
and, well, I wanted to tell all of you that I’ve come to know Tickle Head
还有那缺少美食的小餐馆
as, well, tiny, lacking gourmet restaurants,
没有冒犯之意,乔
no offense, Joe,
但是这里有着非常特殊的东西,非常罕见
but there’s something very special here, very rare.
你们都是很真诚的人
You’re all authentic people, the real deal.
诚实对待生活,真诚对待朋友
Honest in your life and true to each other.
称蒂克尔黑德为家,是我的骄傲
It would be an honour to call Tickle Head home,
成为你们新的医生
be your new doctor,
替你们接生,治疗伤口
deliver your babies, fix your cuts,
使所有人都能健康长寿
help all of you live long, healthy lives.
我们已经签了莫里斯医生了
Um, we’ve already signed Dr. Morris to the position.
对不起
Sorry.
没事,恭喜你们
Don’t be. Congratulations.
那很好,恭喜
That’s great. Congratulations.

Okay. Yep!
是不是还有个备用计划你没告诉我们?
Is there a plan B you haven’t told us about?
计划是什么?
What’s the plan? What’s the…
我们要跟石油公♥司♥怎么说?
What’ll we tell the oil company?
好,我们现在唯一需要的就是医生证明了
Okay, all we need now is the doctor’s certificate.
证明?
Uh, the certificate?
几个星期前,我们已经寄给你了,你们应该有了
Oh, we sent you that weeks ago. You should have that.
我们没收到
Well, we don’t have it.
亨利,你能去确认一下证明吗?
Hmm… Henry, could you, uh, check the certificate?
好!
Yup!

Hey.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我要去坐船,然后转五次飞机回家
Um, I have to catch a boat, and, like, five planes to get home,
但是有些事我想告诉你,可以吗?
but there’s something I need to say, okay?
我现在是单身了
I’m single now,
原因真的很复杂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!