It’s heating up, guys! It’s heating up!
如果我在那儿,我会拿一根板球棒
If I was there, I’d take one of them flat bats
把每个人都打得屁滚尿流
and I’d beat the crap out of every last one of them.
他们没资格管这叫运动,这不是运动!
They have no right calling this a sport. It’s not a sport!
不,这就跟看棒球一样,只是更长一点
No, it’s like watching baseball, only longer.
一点也看不懂,乔,转到冰球的台
Nothing makes sense. Joe! Joe, get the score on the Habs game. Quick, quick!
快 -…传给迪亚兹!
Quick. – …to the point for Diaz!
打到了角落,接着冰球又回到原点…
Sends it in the corner of the Jets’ zone, and the puck comes back to the point…
加拿大球员集中攻势,瑞德在右边…
Canadiens on the power play. Ryder on the right side…
进球,进球… -加油,加油…
Get it, get it, get it… – Come on, come on…
加油,进球!
Fires, scores!
不!
No!
太棒了!
All right!
安静,安静!
Quiet down. Quiet down!
换回去,换回去
Change it back. Change it back.
我错过了什么?-我们只是在玩
What did I miss? – Nothing, we’re just fooling with ya.
不是!-就是!
No! – Yeah!
说实话,发生了什么,我错过了什么?
Seriously, what happened? What did I miss?
投手投球
The, uh, thrower threw
并且击中,他们用很巧的办法
and then they hit and they scored loads of points in a very…
赢了很多分
spectacular manner.
因为他们在跑,一直在跑
‘Cause they were running and running and running,
然后突然
and then… and then bam!
对手击人犯规,奔跑者
The enemy cross-checked the hell out of the runner,
以很巧的办法得分
in a very spectacular manner.
因为它…
‘Cause it was…
我感到很惊奇
I thought it was surprising, you know?
因为如果你问我,那绝对要完蛋
‘Cause if you ask me, it was definitely egg before wicket.

Mm-hmm.
他看起来不是很高兴… -我明白
He does not look to be much of a happy… – I get it.
我懂了
I get it.
你又喝醉了,是吧?
You’re piss drunk again, aren’t you?
是的!我醉了!
Yes! Yeah! I’m loaded!
是的,我醉了,别理我 -忽略他
Yeah, I’m loaded. Don’t mind me. – Ignore him. We do!
喝醉了!
Right pissed!
乔,你能再给我来两瓶朗姆酒吗?
Hey, Joe, can I get a double rum when you get a chance, please?
20块钱!
20 smackers right here!
你刚刚捡的?-就是刚刚在这里捡的!
You just find that? – I just found it right there!
每次都有!-哇!
Every time! – Whoa!
是的 -难以置信
Yeah. – Unbelievable.
钱,每次都有
Smackers. Every time.
好神奇啊!
Aw, man! That’s amazing!
我是海伦,请留言
Hi, you’ve reached Helen. Leave me a message.
你还是不在
You’re still not answering.
只留下我在这里幻想
Alas I am left only with my thoughts.
我昨晚做了个梦
I had a dream last night.
我梦到我们住在海边
I dreamt of us living by the sea.
下午,我们吃着烧烤
There was the afternoon barbeque,
三个孩子在瞎跑
three little children running around.
昨晚,我看到了我们的未来
I saw our future last night,
我们的未来很完美
and it was perfect.
你一定会喜欢的
You’d love it here.
晚安
Sweet dreams.
我们现在就要签下他,马上!
We gotta sign him right away. Right away!
不,现在太早了 -为什么太早了?
Nah, it’s too soon. – Why too soon?
他已经上钩了
Well, the hook is in.
接下来就是在困难的环节
Now comes the hard part.
我父亲以前说过,“钓鱼很容易
Like me father used to say, “Jiggin’ the fish is easy.
钓到之后,你得把他拉上来”
After that, you have to pull him in.”
你得说服鱼
You have to convince the fish
告诉它,地球上最好的地方就是船上
that the best place in the whole wide world is in the boat.
那我们他们的接下来要怎么做?
How the hell are we gonna do that?
没有!什么都没有!
Nope! Nothing!
看起来还需要一段时间
Looks it’s gonna be a while.
你被困在这里了 -我老板会宰了我的!
You’re stuck here, boy. – My boss is gonna kill me!
随便说一句,你为什么不干脆
In the meantime, why don’t you just relax
在我们美丽的小渔港歇息一下?
and spend some time in our fine harbour?
你有干净的衣服吗?
You got any clean clothes?
没有!
No!
我有
I’ve got some.
我觉得你会打猎,这是你…
I think hunting is something you learn. I think it’s something you’re…
这艘船真是…
This boat was particularly…
乔!
Joe!
这个新人是谁?
So, who’s the new guy?
他要申请当我们新一任的医生
Oh, uh, he’s applying to be our new doctor.
我们需要一个医生才能有再利用工厂
Uh, we need one to get a new repurposing plant.
他想签5年的合同
He wants to sign for five years.
我听说他很不错!
Oh, I hear he’s great!
你刚刚说什么?
What’d you say?
你真幽默!
You’re hilarious!
乔,给我们这桌再来几杯
Sorry, another round for the table, Joe, please.
保罗!没看到你在这里!你好吗?
Paul, hi! Didn’t see you there! How are ya?
我忘了跟你说,你明天放假一天
Listen, I forgot to say, uh… you got a day off tomorrow.
莫里斯医生来接♥班♥
Dr. Morris is filling in.
好的,你说了算 -好!
Sure, whatever you need. – All right!
我明天可能去钓鱼!-好啊,为什么不呢?
I’ll maybe go fishing tomorrow! – Sure, why not?
默里!-保罗!
Murray! – Paul!
准备好去钓鱼了吗?
Ready for some big-time fishing?
对不起,兄弟
Uh, sorry, boss.
我得留在这里,帮助莫里斯医生
I… I gotta stick around, you know, help out Dr. Morris.
没事吧,医生?
Okay, doctor?
进去吧!
Go ahead!
那下次吧
Another time, then.
好!抱歉!
Yeah! Sorry!
你好,保罗!
Hi, Paul!
船什么时候能修好?
When’ll the boat be ready?
快了!
Soon!
我觉得我们已经搞定医生了!
I think we got the doctor. I think we got him!
那太好了,默里!-是的,你很快就能回来了
Oh, that’s terrific, Murray! – Yeah, you’ll be coming back, Barb.
很好,真高兴
That’s great! I’m really glad.
你会回来吗?
You’ll be coming back?
我爱你,默里,我好想你
I love you Murray. I really miss you.
我知道我们一直都有联♥系♥,但是…
I know we talk on the phone all the time, but…
这不一样 -嗯
it’s not the same. – No.
你不在这,你不在我身边
You’re not here. You’re not lying beside me.
我想你,我真的真的好想你
I miss you. I really, really miss you.
我知道
Yeah.
如果你在这儿,我会…
If you were here, I’d…
亲吻你的脖子
kiss your neck.
默里… -是的!
Murray… – Yeah!
然后我再往下亲
And then I’d kiss a little bit lower maybe.
默里!-你不要,嗯,幻想
Murray! – You don’t, uh, fancy
解开你的上衣的纽扣,好吗?
just unfastening the button on your blouse there a bit, do ya?

Okay.
很好,只要一点,我要进去
Yeah, just a little bit. I need to get in there.
不,亨利,每次接到你的电♥话♥我都很开心
No, I’m always happy to take your call, Henry,
但是他是根据政策作出的决定
but he’s made his decision based on policy.
但是他拒绝了一份非常可靠的贷款申请
But he rejected a very solid loan application.
出于对你的尊敬
Henry, I’ve reviewed the file personally,
我又亲自审查了这份文件
out of respect for you.
你住在蒂克尔黑德 -卡特夫人,这就是问题所在
Well, you live in Tickle Head. – Well, that’s just the thing, Mrs. Carter,
这就像鸡与蛋的问题一样
because it’s a bit of a chicken and the egg scenario right now,
因为小渔港很快就能得到一份利润丰厚的合同
’cause the harbour is on the cusp of a very lucrative contract.
口说无凭
We don’t deal in “justs”.
我们客户承担风险而不是我们,这你是知道的
Our clients assume the risks, not us. You know this.
我已经为这家银行工作了18年了,卡特夫人
I’ve been an employee of this bank for 18 years now, Mrs. Carter.
亨利,你的工作只是每个月兑现救济金支票
Henry, your job is to cash welfare cheques once a month.
这很简单,我不怀疑你的忠诚度
It’s simple. I’m not trying to minimize your years of loyalty.
你是老员工了,但是… -不要说,不要说
You started under my own father, but… – Don’t say it. Don’t say it.
我们可以用自动取款机来取代你
…we could replace you with an automatic teller.
她说了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!