我不知道
I don’t know.
上车
Get in.
我们找到管家了
We found the butler.
他躲在盖博梅斯特峰附近
He’s hiding out in the
偏远的山麓地带
remote foothills near Gabelmeister’s Peak.
我们的联络人说服他明天中午
Our contact convinced him to meet you midday tomorrow
去峰顶的瞭望台见你
at the observatory on the summit.
千万保密 他会解释一切
Tell no one. He’ll explain everything.
你们的火车四分半钟后出发
Your train departs in four and a half minutes.
这是车票
Here’s your tickets.
-三等舱 -本来已经没座位了
– Third class? – It was overbooked
售票员以前是
but the conductor used to be a sommelier
老凡尔赛宫的酒侍
at the old Versailles.
他给走了后门
He pulled some strings.
用这个在餐车吃饭
You’ll need these for the dining car.
最后一件事
One last thing.
华丽香氛
L’air de Panache.
他们只有半盎司装了
They only had the half-ounce.
我们应该给他点什么以示感谢
We should give him something as a symbolic gesture.
你有多少钱
How much money you got?
42块 还有3枚邮票
42 Klubecks and 3 postage stamps.
给我25 来吧
Give me 25. Yes.
-祝福你 -不用了
– Bless you. – Please.
-我得亲手交给他 -天哪
– I’ve got to hand it to him. – Jesus Christ.
我也没想到 你还想要什么
I didn’t see that coming. Well, what do you want next?
再去找那个畸形足的姐姐谈谈
Talk to the club-footed sister again,
这次有说服力一点
and, this time, be persuasive.
妈♥逼♥的
Goddamn son of a bitch.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck!
这他妈是什么意思
What’s the meaning of this shit?
《拿苹果的男孩》 我以为是你把它收起来了
Boy with Apple? I thought you’d hidden it.
你怎么到现在才注意到
Why are you only noticing now?
我以为估税员拿走了画
I assumed it went to the tax appraiser.
你们他妈在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我相信是古斯塔夫先生拿走了画
I believe it was removed by Monsieur Gustave.
我不生瑟奇的气
I’m not angry with Serge.
你不能因为某些人
You can’t blame someone
缺乏基本道德准则而责怪他们
for their basic lack of moral fiber.
他是个受到惊吓的矮子胆小鬼
He’s a frightened, little, yellow-bellied coward.
不是他的错 对吧
It’s not his fault, is it?
我不知道 得看情况
I don’t know. It depends.
任何时候你都可以这么说
Well, you can say that about most anything.
得看情况 当然得看情况
“It depends.” Of course it depends.
当然得看情况 当然得看情况
Of course it depends. Of course it depends.
对 就算你说对了 当然得看情况
Yes, I suppose you’re right. Of course it depends.
可这并不意味着
However, that doesn’t mean
我不会杀了那个鼠辈
I’m not going to throttle the little swamp rat.
对了 我能主持吗 婚礼
May I officiate, by the way? The ceremony?
很荣幸
With pleasure.
不得不说 我发现那姑娘非常可爱
I must say, I find that girl utterly delightful.
胸平得像机场
Flat as a board, enormous birthmark
墨西哥地图般的胎记盖了半边脸
the shape of Mexico over half her face,
汗流浃背地在闷热的厨房♥忙活不停
sweating for hours on end in that sweltering kitchen
还要忍♥受门德尔 虽然他是个天才
while Mendl, genius though he is,
像个笨重的大猩猩一样杵在旁边
looms over her like a hulking gorilla.
然而毫无疑问 确定以及肯定
Yet without question, without fail,
无论何时 她都极其可爱
always and invariably, she’s exceedingly lovely.
为什么
Why?
因为她的纯洁
Because of her purity.
她也很敬重您 古斯塔夫先生
She admires you as well, Monsieur Gustave.
-是吗 -非常
– Does she? – Very much.
这是好现象 意味着她明白
That’s a good sign, you know. It means she “Gets it.”
这很重要
That’s important.
不准跟她调情
Don’t flirt with her.
洗衣篮中发现当地女孩的人头
女孩在凌晨4点
A radio telegram was
接到一封无线电报并签收
delivered and signed for by the girl at 4:00 AM.
信封在尸体附近
The envelope was found near the body,
但内容已经丢失
but its contents were missing.
不过 电报局总会将
However, the telegraph office
自动收报机纸条复件保留24小时
always keeps a carbon of the ticker tape for 24 hours.
我抄了下来 电报内容是
I copied it down. It reads as follows,
“收拾好你的东西 逗号♥”
“Pack your things stop.”
“准备好随时离开 逗号♥”
“Be ready to leave at moment’s notice stop.”
“藏身之处在盖博梅斯特峰附近 逗号♥”
“Hide-out is vicinity of Gabelmeister’s Peak stop.”
“阅后即焚 献上我全部的爱 句号♥”
“Destroy this message all my love full stop.”
篮子在哪里
Where’s the basket?
偏远山麓地带
盖博梅斯特峰附近
你要去哪儿 先生
Where you headed, mister?
去滑雪 乘雪橇 还是去爬山
Skiing? Sledding? Mountain climbing?
三块钱
Three Klubecks.
我发了特快无线电报给阿加莎
By express wireless, I wrote Agatha
让她去我们提前安置好的藏身之处
with instructions to move to our pre-arranged hideout,
一辆奈博斯巴德路边的吉普赛大篷车
a Gypsy caravan on the outer Nebelsbad road,
而古斯塔夫先生和我则继续向东
while Monsieur Gustave and I continued east
前往朱波罗卡的阿尔卑斯山
into the Zubrowkian Alps,
去高海拔区域与管家瑟奇·X汇合
toward our high-altitude rendezvous with the butler Serge X.
谨慎起见 我们悄悄地
As a precaution, we disembarked quietly
在火车站外的货场下了车
in the freight yard just outside the station.
华丽香氛
L’air de Panache.
中午 顶峰瞭望台
风景真好 我发自内心地赞叹
It’s a hell of a view. I give them that, for what’s it’s worth.
我也觉得
I agree.
人们常说 “每一片飘零的雪花
“‘Tis oft’-remarked, no single, falling-flake does any other
“其纯洁完美的形状都是独一无二的”
“in its pure and perfect form…”
有人来了
Somebody’s coming.
你是奈博斯巴德的
Are you Monsieur Gustave
布达佩斯大饭店的古斯塔夫先生吗
of the Grand Budapest Hotel in Nebelsbad?
-是的 -请搭乘下一趟缆车
– Uh-huh. – Get on the next cable car.
你是奈博斯巴德的
Are you Monsieur Gustave
布达佩斯大饭店的古斯塔夫先生吗
of the Grand Budapest Hotel in Nebelsbad?
-是的 -和我换车
– Uh-huh. – Switch with me.
你是奈博斯巴德的
Are you Monsieur Gustave
布达佩斯大饭店的古斯塔夫先生吗
of the Grand Budapest Hotel in Nebelsbad?
-是的 -穿上这个 然后来颂诗
– Uh-huh. – Put these on and sing.
你是奈博斯巴德的…
Are you Monsieur Gustave of the…
别废话 我就是
Yes, dammit.
忏悔吧[承认吧]Confess.
我是无辜的
I’m innocent.
什么 不是这个意思
Hmm? No, no.
原谅我 古斯塔夫先生
Forgive me, Monsieur Gustave.
我从未想过要背叛你
I never meant to betray you.
他们威胁要杀死我
They threatened my life
现在又杀害了我唯一的家人
and now they’ve murdered my only family.
不会吧 这次他们又杀了谁
No. Who did they kill this time?
-我亲爱的姐姐 -长着畸形足的那位
– My dear sister. – The girl with the club foot?
-是的 -一群混♥蛋♥
– Yes. – Those fuckers!
我一开始就试图警告你
I tried to warn you at the beginning.
我知道 亲爱的 往事不再提了
I know, darling. Let’s put that behind us.
听着 我也不想把你牵扯进来
Listen, I hate to put you on the spot,
但我真的需要你为我正名
but I really must ask you to clear my name.
-显然你很悲伤… -我还没说完
– Obviously you’re grieving… – There’s more.
好吧
Okay.
-关于这件事 -我明白 继续
– To the story. – I get it. Go on.
我是D夫人写第二份遗嘱时的
I was the official witness in Madame D’s presence
官方见证人
to the creation of a second will
该份遗嘱仅在她遭到谋杀时有效
to be executed only in the event of her death by murder.
-第二份遗嘱 -是的
– A second will? – Right.
-以防她遭到谋杀 -是的
– In case she got bumped off? – Right.
-然后呢 -但他们销毁了它
– Uh-huh? – But they destroyed it.
-天啊 -然而…
– Oh, dear. – However…
-怎么 -我有一份副本

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!