in a refined, highly-cultivated society
说实话
that, quite frankly,
这里没有你可能会好得多
could’ve gotten along very well without you?
是战争
The war.
再说一遍
Say again?
我父亲惨遭杀害
Well, you see, my father was murdered
家里其他人被行刑队射杀
and the rest of my family were executed by firing squad.
我们村子被烧个精光
Our village was burned to the ground
幸存的人不得不出来逃命
and those who managed to survive were forced to flee.
我离开是因为战争
I left because of the war.
明白了 这么说来
I see. So you’re, actually,
你其实更接近于难民 是吗
really more of a refugee, in that sense?
没错
Truly.
我想我最好
Well, I suppose I’d better
收回刚才说过的一切
take back everything I just said.
我真是个白♥痴♥ 可怜的蠢货
What a bloody idiot I am. Pathetic fool.
该死的自私鬼
Goddamn, selfish bastard.
真是丢人现眼
This is disgraceful, and it’s
简直是给布达佩斯大饭店抹黑
beneath the standards of the Grand Budapest.
我代表饭店向你道歉
I apologize on behalf of the hotel.
不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
我忘带香水让你生气了
You were just upset I forgot the perfume.
不要给我找借口 我欠你条命
Don’t make excuses for me. I owe you my life.
你是我亲爱的朋友和门生 我以你为荣
You are my dear friend and protege and I’m very proud of you.
你必须知道
You must know that.
非常抱歉 泽罗
I’m so sorry, Zero.
我们是兄弟
We’re brothers.
亲爱的阿加莎怎么样了
How’s our darling Agatha?
“荒野中 我看到她的脸仿佛一道曙光
“Twas first light when I saw her face upon the heath,
“于是 我返身归来 日渐迷恋
“And hence did I return, day-by-day, entranced,
“虽然我的心满是醋意 永远不要…”
“Tho’ vinegar did brine my heart, never…”
非常好 我得打断你了
Very good. I’m going to
因为警报响了
stop you there because the alarm has sounded,
不过记住我们刚才背到哪儿了
but remember where we left off
稍后你要继续背完
because I insist you finish later.
严查方圆50公里的每个路口
I want roadblocks at every junction for 50km.
严查方圆100公里的每个火车站
I want rail blocks at every train station for 100km.
50名警员 10只警犬 5分钟内到位
I want 50 men and 10 bloodhounds ready in five minutes.
我们要对从A到Z的
We’re going to strip-search
每个面包店 饼店 啤酒花♥园♥
every pretzel-Haus, Waffel-hut, Biergarten
特别是大饭店
and especially every grand hotel
进行地毯式搜索
from Augenzburg to Zilchbrock.
这些人是极其危险的职业罪犯
These men are dangerous, professional criminals.
至少其中三人是
At least three of them are anyway.
你是谁
Who are you?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
平民不许进牢房♥区
Civilian personnel aren’t permitted in the cellblock.
这是军事调查
This is a military investigation.
这是乔普林先生 长官
This is Mr. Jopling, sir.
他雇主的母亲是受害人之一…
His employer’s mother was one of the victims…
闭嘴
Shut up.
你为德高夫·昂·塔克西丝家族工作
You work for the family Desgoffe und Taxis?
你知道10月23号♥
Are you aware of the murder
维尔莫·科瓦克的遇害案吗
of Deputy Vilmos Kovacs on 23rd October?
我知道他失踪了
I’m aware of his disappearance.
昨晚后半夜
His body was found
在伯尔尼美术馆一间储藏室后的
stuffed in a sarcophagus behind a storage room
石棺里发现了他的尸体
at the Kunstmuseum late last night.
少了四根手指
He was short four fingers.
-你知道些什么吗 -不知道
– What do you know about that? – Nothing.
带乔普林先生下楼
Escort Mr. Jopling off the premises.
门德尔家的
Mendl’s
接线员 请帮我接巴登尔根的
Operator, get me the Excelsior Palace in Baden-Jurgen
精益皇宫酒店 对方付费
and reverse the charges, please.
我们没得选 没有其他地方求助
We’ve no choice. There’s nowhere else to turn.
我会等着 谢谢
I’ll hold. Thank you.
这是我们唯一的希望 否则
It’s our only hope. Otherwise,
我甚至都不该提起它的存在
I shouldn’t even mention its existence to you.
不说你也该知道了
It goes without saying,
不要对任何人提一个字
never breathe a word about this to a living soul.
-你发誓 -当然 它到底是什么
– Do you swear? – Of course. What is it, in fact?
我不能说
I can’t say.
怎么可能有人只需提前一天通知
How does one come by front-row aisle seats
就能搞到托斯卡尼歌♥剧院
for a first night at the Opera Toscana
首映当天前排的座位
with one day’s notice?
怎么可能有人能安排私下参观
How does one arrange a private viewing
皇家撒克逊画廊的织锦收藏
of the tapestry collection at the Royal Saxon Gallery?
怎么可能有人能在星期四晚上
How does one secure a corner table
占到赫尔辛基餐馆的角桌
at Chez Dominique on a Thursday?
伊万 亲爱的 我是古斯塔夫 你好
Ivan, darling, it’s Gustave. Hello.
大概五分钟之前我还在
Well, I was until about five minutes ago.
我们自己清出了一条道路
We’ve taken it upon ourselves
你明白我的意思吧
to clear out in a hurry if you see what I mean.
是通过一条下水道 没错
Well, through a sewer, as it happens. Exactly.
听我说 伊万 抱歉打扰你
Listen, Ivan, I’m sorry to cut you off,
可我们确实有困难
but we’re in a bit of a bind.
这是正式的请求
This is an official request.
我正式请求启用特殊服务…
I’m formally calling upon the special services of…
第四部分
社交网络
我一会打给你 古斯塔夫
I’ll call you back, Gustave.
对 等着
Right. Stand by.
抱歉 要麻烦你跑一趟了
I beg your pardon. Do you prefer to walk?
我们在这儿 很简单
We’re right here. It’s very simple.
沿着滨海大道一直走 然后左转
Straight down the corniche, then left.
乔乔 送这位绅士出去
Jojo, see the gentleman out.
请帮我接华美城♥堡♥酒店的乔治先生
Get me Monsieur Georges at the Chateau Luxe, please.
华美城♥堡♥酒店
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
你来
Take over.
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的…
Happy birthday, dear…
你好 伊万吗
Hello, Ivan?
明白
Got it.
请帮我接公主酒店的迪诺先生
Get me Monsieur Dino at the Palazzo Principessa, please.
公主 酒店
高一些 该死 再高一些
Higher, goddammit, higher!
你来
Take over.
-乔治先生 -高一些
– Monsieur Georges. – Higher.
知道了 马上
I see. Straightaway.
请帮我接蔚蓝海岸酒店的罗宾先生
Get me Monsieur Robin at I’Hotel Cote du Cap, please.
蔚蓝海岸酒店
二 三
and two and three.
罗宾先生 有位迪诺先生打电♥话♥找您
Monsieur Robin. There’s a call from Monsieur Dino for you.
你来
Take over.
-一 二 三 -是我 迪诺
– One, two, three. – Yes, Dino.
是的 迪诺 好的 迪诺
Yes, Dino. Okay, Dino.
请帮我接丽兹酒店的马丁先生
Get me Monsieur Martin at the Ritz Imperial, please.
丽兹
酒店
太咸
Too much salt.
不够辣
Not enough pepper.
你来
Take over.
-罗宾吗 我是马丁 -太咸
– Robin? Martin. – Too much salt.
我听说了
So I’ve heard.
可能 我打几个电♥话♥
Maybe. Let me make a few calls.
瑟奇·X 失踪 代理人科瓦克 也失踪
Serge X, missing. Deputy Kovacs, also missing.
D夫人 死亡
Madame D, dead.
《拿苹果的男孩》被我们偷走
Boy with Apple, stolen, by us.
德米特里和乔普林 残忍♥的冷血杀手
Dmitri and Jopling, ruthless, cold-blooded savages.
古斯塔夫·H 潜逃 还有什么
Gustave H, at large. What else?
泽罗 困惑不解
Zero, confused.
泽罗 困惑不解 确实
Zero, confused, indeed.
用他们的话说 “水越来越深”
The plot “Thickens,” As they say.
为什么这么说呢 是种隐喻吗
Why, by the way? Is it a soup metaphor?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!